Quote Originally Posted by Grim Vicious View Post
    Battle for Azeroth
    Level cap 120
    6 new zones
    Horde: Highmountain Tauren, Nightborne, Zandalari Troll
    Alliance: Lightforged Draenei, Void elf( /w Dark Naaru Wings), Dark Iron Dwarves

Vol'Jin in an Urn
    Azerite is the new progression system currency

this is the leak that we were chatting about before the 2k hype if anyone missed it, people seem to be liking it.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Oh? Which one? I've been doing other stuff assuming that if anything big happened that I'd hear about it.
    "Battle for Azeroth"

Oh? Which one? I've been doing other stuff assuming that if anything big happened that I'd hear about it.
    Battle For Azeroth was registered in 2014 and has been updated as lately as today. Check the post a few pages back. Everything we know know plus Zandalari and Dark Iron subraces

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Thal’Dranath was pretty much blank and never completed. The fact it doesn’t appear on the map at all pretty much proves they abandoned the concept for Argus instead.
    http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/wow....concept_11.jpg

I always assumed that this concept art is what Thal'Dranath was supposed to look like - basically a part of Broken Isles risen from the bottom of the ocean. While they decided to scrap that idea for Legion, I wouldn't be suprised if they already had some work done on this zone and decided to move the concept of an "underwater zone risen to the surface" to the next expansion. Thal'Dranath may have never seen the light of day, but maybe we will still experience it under a different name.

Q: Do you believe in the possibility of World of Warcraft: Megaforce? or not?

- - - Updated - - -

Q: Do you believe in the possibility of World of Warcraft: Megaforce? or not?
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Xelium View Post
    That's true enough... It's not like your Jaylock (Referring to his constant bans, not him in particular).
    I hope that's not a standard because I have not gotten "punished" for over an entire year on this site.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Battle for Azeroth
    Level cap 120
    6 new zones
    Alliance: Lightforged Draenei, Void elf( /w Dark Naaru Wings), Dark Iron Dwarves

Vol'Jin in an Urn
    Grim Vicious posted that. Oddly enough his post is gone.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    So create another account and post it from that like all the other leakers for god's sake Theramore!
    That wouldn't save him. The guy who leaked Legion posted the leak on a new account, they still banned his main WoW account, got his friend who told him fired and got their lawyers on his ass. If anyone knows something, it's a lot better to keep it to yourself. Besides, it's only 1 day and 15 hours to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    You act more mature than some people on the site, I honestly didn't even think about your age when reading your posts. You've got nothing to worry about.
    Cool, thanks. That actually makes me feel better about myself...
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conry View Post

I always assumed that this concept art is what Thal'Dranath was supposed to look like - basically a part of Broken Isles risen from the bottom of the ocean. While they decided to scrap that idea for Legion, I wouldn't be suprised if they already had some work done on this zone and decided to move the concept of an "underwater zone risen to the surface" to the next expansion. Thal'Dranath may have never seen the light of day, but maybe we will still experience it under a different name.
    Yeah if they made a decent amount of work on the models and textures we may well see a zone like that. Just not Thal'Dranath itself.

Quote Originally Posted by enak101 View Post
    Battle for Azeroth
    Level cap 120
    6 new zones

Vol'Jin in an Urn

this is the leak that we were chatting about before the 2k hype if anyone missed it, people seem to be liking it.
    What are the zones? Sounds like south seas with Azerite. What about the progression system?

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    That wouldn't save him. The guy who leaked Legion posted the leak on a new account, they still banned his main WoW account, got his friend who told him fired and got their lawyers on his ass. If anyone knows something, it's a lot better to keep it to yourself. Besides, it's only 1 day and 15 hours to go.
    It's trivial to hide your identity - the only reason they got that guy is that he did it in such an obvious way. I'm pretty sure Theramore is just full of it.

That wouldn't save her. The guy who leaked Legion posted the leak on a new account, they still banned his main WoW account, got his friend who told him fired and got their lawyers on his ass. If anyone knows something, it's a lot better to keep it to yourself. Besides, it's only 1 day and 15 hours to go.
    Exactly. I'm not trying to get permanently banned on one of my favorite games.

Quote Originally Posted by enak101 View Post
    Battle for Azeroth
    Level cap 120
    6 new zones

Vol'Jin in an Urn
    B... but why is Vol'jin the only one getting the Urn treatment? Of course all the other trolls only get the lame Zandalari Trolls. -_-
    #TrollUrnSubrace

We already have experienced it under a different name. Thal'dranath is Broken Shore now, they retconned* it in the pre-Legion audio drama.

*Is it really a retcon if it was never released in the first place? Idk.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki Minaj Roomboter View Post
    B... but why is Vol'jin the only one getting the Urn treatment? Of course all the other trolls only get the lame Zandalari Trolls. -_-
    #TrollUrnSubrace
    In what world are upright Aztec trolls lame?

Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    It's trivial to hide your identity - the only reason they got that guy is that he did it in such an obvious way. I'm pretty sure Theramore is just full of it.
    Just so you know, while Legion was in it's early stages during beta and after I had revealed a lot about the lore. [Argus being a Titan, Illidan possessed by Sargeras, etc.] so I count myself as a credible source. I don't try to lie on this site to attract attention like some others would do.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Grim Vicious posted that. Oddly enough his post is gone.
    Dark Naaru Wings? Really? Really? I hope this is fake...

10+ Year Old Account
    Expansion where we get transported into a different realm inside the puzzle box of Yog Saron.

Yup that was my assumption too. It always struck me that no zones in the Broken Isles looked anything like kind of jungly city risen from the ocean the tile set used in Warcraft 3. Thought they were saving that look for a content patch.