• Marksmanship

7 3.87%
  • Beast Mastery

5 2.76%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rootbeerboy View Post
    You're trolling I can tell by your signature.
    Shadow is "hard", affliction is not.

Shadow(not mechanically, but in terms of planning), WW, Demo and Survival are probably the contenders. Feral was up there before 7.3, but now it's pretty braindead(especially with Brutal Slash being as strong and easy to play as it is). This is based on doing M+(at least a +10, usually higher) on every single class every week for the past 4 or so months(played all classes before then as well, just not as frequently/consistently), as well as a heroic ToS clear on every class every ~3 weeks in the same period. This is mainly talking M+, for raids it's fairly similar, though.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2017-11-01 at 10:48 AM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Lol Shadow hardest. 37 people haven't even played the spec. Shadow is one of the easiest. Actually all dps specs are easy now.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Lol Shadow hardest. 37 people haven't even played the spec. Shadow is one of the easiest. Actually all dps specs are easy now.
    All specs are easy on a dummy. Difficulty comes from maintaining said rotation on a bossfight while moving from shit and doing mechanics. Demo and Shadow are the two casters that suffer BY FAR the worst from movement and mechanics, and they are also the 2 casters that requires the most planning ahead. Feral also has a lot of planning (which imo is where their main difficulty comes from). Won't comment on SV since I haven't tried it since the rework.

This is ofc talking about standard LotV Shadow. If we start talking about S2M, then Shadow automatically wins this poll, since Shadow S2M is the by far most difficult spec in WoW, all past varitations of classes included (like, there's no contest, it would be like comparing SC2 to The Sims). It's the only spec that's actually mechanically hard, as opposed to just being hard because of planning/extreme consequences from ever making a single mistake.

Inbefore retarded comments about "everybody thinks their class is the hardest". No, Shadow is hard because it's a lot harder to play well than most other classes, not because I "want it to be hard".
    Last edited by ThrashMetalFtw; 2017-11-02 at 05:15 PM.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

lol at those who answered BM

10+ Year Old Account
    No class/spec is hard to play really.

Few are annoying so I'm just gonna go for feral, since it's the most annoying(to me).

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    The hardest is still easy to play. This is WoW, not some game with actual depth and thought process.
    Have you cleared Mythic TOS? What generic excuse do you have if you didn't and this game is so easy and doesn't have actual depth and thought process?

I voted Balance because I don't think they exist in a raid setting so are by default the hardest.
    Last edited by Tikishock; 2017-11-03 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman31 View Post
    The fact that you forgot to add Survival to the poll is pretty indicative of the meme the spec has become in Legion. It's also one of the harder specs to play too ironically enough
    it's just funny at this point how much of a failure melee SV was.

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    it's just funny at this point how much of a failure melee SV was.
    I'm fine with the concept of it. I actually want to play it, but the implementation of it in Legion so far has been piss poor at best. And really, Beast Master should have been the melee spec going by WoW's lore and general RPG archetypes. I understand that Survival in vanilla had all the melee talents. I played that spec some back then and it was fun, if not a bit of a gimmick. But Surv in Legion seems to have no idea what it wants to be or how it wants to play. Hopefully it will receive some much needed quality of life improvements and mechanic overhauls in the next expansion.
    "He who lives without discipline dies without honor" - Viking proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Thalem View Post
    Have you cleared Mythic TOS? What generic excuse do you have if you didn't and this game is so easy and doesn't have actual depth and thought process?

I voted Balance because I don't think they exist in a raid setting so are by default the hardest.
    You're asking me if I cleared mythic and then say you haven't seen balance in a raid setting?

Like do you even play the game at all? Balance is one of the fotm lol they're fucking everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    You're asking me if I cleared mythic and then say you haven't seen balance in a raid setting?

Like do you even play the game at all? Balance is one of the fotm lol they're fucking everywhere.
    That's not what he asked. You're evading the questions and we all know why people do that. Because they ain't shit.

Shadow hard?

excellent meme

This poll is also missing Havoc.
    Last edited by BiggestNoob; 2017-11-04 at 09:34 AM.

Deleted
    One guy said Assasination is hard.

LOL ! This spec has the lowest APM (around 30) so you have time to plan your rotation in the right order. It's a very easy spec.

Deleted
    Survival Hunter.

People saying Feral need to get back in their time machine and return to the present.

SV hunter is by far the most user unfriendly spec in the game. Probably anyone who tried it at all will tell you the same. People who designed it must have been outsourced from some torture simulator game studio. It has practically every single mechanics in the game that can screw with your results. RNG dependency - check. Extreme pre planning - check. Button bloat - check. Buff-debuff cycle dependency - check. Channeling your abilities through an AI controlled pet - check...

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Shadow(not mechanically, but in terms of planning), WW, Demo and Survival are probably the contenders. Feral was up there before 7.3, but now it's pretty braindead(especially with Brutal Slash being as strong and easy to play as it is). This is based on doing M+(at least a +10, usually higher) on every single class every week for the past 4 or so months(played all classes before then as well, just not as frequently/consistently), as well as a heroic ToS clear on every class every ~3 weeks in the same period. This is mainly talking M+, for raids it's fairly similar, though.
    This seems more like a list of clunky classes that are only hard because they have a bunch of pointless maintenance abilities that force you to play around them in an age of super pruning and quality of life improvements to the point of absurdity, playing survival vs any other melee feels like you're playing on different expansions.
    Except for Shadow, kinda.

Quote Originally Posted by Mlz View Post
    BM - you have to fight the extremely strong desire to fall asleep, constantly.
    hahahahahahaaha best comment ever (OP i am BM )

Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    That's not what he asked. You're evading the questions and we all know why people do that. Because they ain't shit.
    I mean, the person he quoted posed a question and then clearly showed ignorance at the answer of the question. Balance druids delete the DPS adds on mythic KJ to the point that it's not even funny. They can also solo soak the touches on Avatar while having cooldowns line up with either the second or third shield (if you happen to struggle with one of them), and then can solo a dark mark in the final phase.

This is ignoring that on early progression DI, Harjatan, Desolate Host, and Mistress were practically made for them.

(To answer the question he posed as a random passerby I've cleared mythic on a shadow priest)

I don't think shadow is as hard as people are implying as much as it is unforgiving. If you happen to get the first bomb on maiden you can't carry your stacks and get a second torrent in the same voidform for example. The difference between a dropped voidform, and a 60 stack bloodlust second-potion torrent is absolutely staggering. With lingering insanity every mistake you make carries over into the next voidform not just your current one, and it also affects the time spent between voidforms. Not intrinsically hard itself, just unforgiving, layering the mechanics and planning your movements is the hard part.

Deleted
    BM hunter is really hard Kappa, but really demo warlock is very challenging but fun spec to play, try it