10+ Year Old Account
    Someone post the Blizzcon Hypetrain.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    No. Sylvanas is the one who wants to start a war. Thats a fact. And jaina was the one who warned everyone this would come. Seriously, Sylvanas is in grave danger right now, admit it fanboys
    I am a fan of Jaina, and I am a fan of Sylvanas. But I too can see what's gonna happen, Sylvanas isn't gonna die because they've killed Garrosh, Cairne, Vol'jin, rendered Thrall useless while the alliance lost Varian and small characters like Fandral and Bolvar (who is still alive).

God, I am at least hoping this faction expansion can bring us FUCKING FACTION ARMORS, give blood elves those cool sets that their guards use, give nelves sentinel armor, humans should get Kul Tiras armor and so on.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    I can relate. I want nothing more than a new race next expansion.
    On that note, honestly if I HAD to pick a leak as true I'd pick Cluemancer's.

It explains some things no other leak explained.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasBlizzCon View Post
    You are both terrible people for fucking with people like that, tbh. But you're talented, I'll give you that.
    I'm terrible! His art is just for a concept. I made mine to trick people... in the spirit of Halloween, of course!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    You sir are now a legend in my book.
    Or is that just a bearfaced lie?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, I read the little spoiler. Time for what I understand

Sylvanas seems to at least felt bad about Vol'Jin's death, that's a nice touch. Shows some humanity(Elfity). Unfortunately there's little else left in the excerpt. She also didn't necessarily want to lead the Horde, she seems to prefer leading her people in the shadows. More of the same "not caring for the Horde." Pretty obvious stuff.

The Desolate Council leading the Forsaken(Sorta) is interesting and showing they disagree with whatever Sylvanas wants for her people. This was a surprise but it may get rough when the council and Sylvanas go to head. On the plus side though, it seems to show not everyone is a Sylvanas fanatic. Be interesting if it's a actual sub faction in X7.

The biggest and most obvious one is, well Sylvanas's interest in Stormwind. I have a pretty good idea why, she wants more humans to kill and raise cause why not. To attack Stormwind though is BIG and after the Legion's defeat, seems to show the faction conflict. It's also a problem for the Horde or at least those that remember Garrosh's antics, another Horde Villain. I don't think most Horde fans would like this....AGAIN.

Knowing Blizzard, Stormwind WILL NOT be destroyed. I am 99% sure of this, if anything the attack might be planned or they might go at the gates but not actually go through the city. If it does happen, I expect Anduin to step up and teach Sylvanas's Forsaken(Horde) a lesson and he may actually do something about the attack(Nothing bad mind you).

I'm sure Jaina will or could have a "Told you so" moment even though that still would be dumb because well one Legion invasion takes priority over the Horde. It's ok to be vigilant but starting a two fronted war would of ended Azeroth. I don't know how Kul'Tiras fits into this but only thing I can think of is they arrive at Stormwind Harbor and reinforce stormwind to prevent the attack.

That's about all I can say.

TLDR: Stormwind being destroyed is not a certainty, Sylvanas turning villain isn't good for the Horde. Things could change, we only have a small amount of context so don't get too hyped up.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Sylvanas says it is something they wanted for a long time and this plan arguably goes back to when Varimathras was still at her side as he mentions her and brings all of this up when being fought in Antorus.

The question now is.. who will be the traitor within the Alliance ranks? Varimathras says the courts will run red with betrayal. I imagine Jaina will come with the Kul Tiras navy and save Stormwind from a Forsaken siege.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    TBF the Horde then went ahead and escalated things pretty hard. Sending Sylvanas to secure all of Lordaeron and then into Gilneas, expanding into Night Elven lands and strip-foresting the thing to basically build Azshara.

Then the Alliance countered with Southern Barrens and that's when the whole thing just entered that unfortunant spiral where everyone blamed each other for Camp T.
    oh god yea the hord were ruthless with the plauge of south shore and the mana bomb but in the end there army was ruined after orgrimar. but still varian did declare war first

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    I think he meant, this almost verifies she does something in Stormwind. I'm guessing she sets up some meeting, and murders someone in the throne room. Some fun cinematic, like the Stormheim one.
    Varimathras isn't a timetraveler, Antorus still happens before the novel and before Sylvanas does something in SW

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obbsy View Post
    I remembered this one a lot. It's part of why I called Faction Warfare very early on.

And why I never totally gave up on Sylvanas doing something evil... again.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by chase123 View Post
    Its obvious Sylvanas will die and "her 3rd death" will usher in the next major villian.
    Sylvanas dying again would be her 4th death. Her third death was in Cataclysm and nothing catastrophic came out of it.
    Death #1 - Arthas killed her and raised her
    Death #2 - Committed suicide by jumping off of the Frozen Throne and impaling herself on one of the spikes (WOTLK - Cata short story, Edge of Night)
    Death #3 - Lord Godfrey shot her in the head during the Silverpine questline.

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    So what leak is everyone thinking is true? Pages erupted after that prologue, couldn't keep up.
    Going for Shadows Fall, here:

World of Warcraft:Shadows Fall
    Focusing on a war between Horde and Alliance being manipulated by the Old Gods after the events of Silithus. Every major lore character is involved and YOU are an enemy and friend at the same time.
    Lvl 120 cap
    Currency is Azerite
    Horde:HM Tauren,Zandalari trolls,Nightborne races
    Alliance:AoL Draenei,Void Elves,Dark iron dwarves races
    Worgen and Goblin new models will be rolled out next year.
    7 new zones(3 are on Kul'Tiras) plus 2 more zones added in content patches
    City sieges for open world pvp.
    Customisation overhaul including height changer and tattoos.
    Racial storylines
    Horde vs Alliance with the Windrunner sisters and Jaina being the main characters
    Artifact weapons are sacrificed for the most part to seal the wound of Silithus. Windrunner bow is given back to Alleria.
    Weapon crafting system.
    Level scale up happening in Azeroth
    Three new battlegrounds
    3.0 revamp of level experience has been in development for nearly 4 years. Expect zone changes worldwide so the events post MoP will be visible such as territory changes all with Legion tier details so expect new settlements where before were ruins. Gilneas is remade.
    Old zones now have storylines attached to them rather than complete 96/96 quests. Storyline chapters are now the norm from Elwynn to Silithus after being used in MoP,WoD and Legion.
    Silvermoon and Exodar brought from the TBC map into the current map allowing flight and more immersion details with updated level up experience.
    Sylvanas has Tyr's hand.
    Cross faction communications are now possible but only on RP and RP-PVP realms for now. All alliance can understand orcish and all horde can understand common. Other languages are still not possible for cross communication.

Plot twist: One of the main characters that everyone knows is an incarnation of N'zoth and has been dead for years. We were never talking to them. Dubbed internally as the "SIxth sense experience" moment referring to how that movie ended.

(leaked today some hours ago)
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptoriana View Post
    Isnt kt dead?? And isnt he supposed to be evil? Not keen on his lore
    Hes "core" or "thing that keeps lichs alive" is missing since wrath, it was not with him.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.

Deleted
    Guys, can you believe we're one damn day away from the expansion reveal/announcement? I am so ------- excited, wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Obbsy View Post
    Thanks.
    Big "HA" to the guy who said there wasn't a quote like that. And yeah i knew he wastalking about Sylvanas, but now it's confirmed. It also indicates she'll do something sinister in Stormwind

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I'm terrible! His art is just for a concept. I made mine to trick people... in the spirit of Halloween, of course!
    Sorry, I stand corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by My User Name View Post
    It's either Shadowfall (Shadows Fall? Shadow Falls? whatever) or Cluemancer
    Shadowfall.

Shadowsfall or Shadows fall if there was a mistake.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    Thanks.
    Big "HA" to the guy who said there wasn't a quote like that. And yeah i knew he wastalking about Sylvanas, but now it's confirmed. It also indicates she'll do something sinister in Stormwind
    More importantly it means someone in the Alliance will betray them.

At the hour of her third death...

Sylvanas after next expansion?