Thread: Mafia 94 - Mao

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm treating the infractions for using an ability like a global watcher role. Those people were seen using an action and someone died. In any other game, logic would dictate that one of them likely did the kill.

If we followed Dupti's suggestion and all agreed not to do a night action, all scum would have to do is not kill that night and no NK would happen and nothing is gained other than we have to rely on talking to determine who to kick out of the game each day. It's harder for scum to some extent because it'll take longer to whittle down town to get to a majority vote, but also harder on town as we have proven that scum can slide under the radar on days fairly easily if there's no cop night investigation to scare them into being exposed.

Plus if listo is being truthful and no one targets him tonight he will die and then we will observe a death without a night action. If he is town we have aided scum in narrowing down the field for them. I'm not sold that he is being truthful since he's alive and no one said they targeted him last night but I only have a loose working theory on how that would be possible at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like I said Kryl, I'm supposed to bring all night actions to me during the night.

I'm not going to argue about it any longer, doubtful I can do anything to prevent my lynch at this point. But the fact that you tried to claim a night without a kill is just as bad for town as scum is just... yeah. Obviously it is way better for town, the cop argument bears no weight whatsoever. What if cop dies n1? Changes nothing, it just forces people to actually participate during the dayphase instead of relying on night actions.

I am town, I find Celtic pretty suspicious. Don't expect an elaborate explanation because I can't be arsed, but he is by far the vote on me I like the least. Has nothing to do with the ability crap.

I also actually have a really strong townread on listo but I guess it could be wrong.

I don't know about Kryllian, his push on me was pretty weak (called me out for the ability thing + "pulling a Graeham", yet can't explain why it is scummy), has some very flawed logic as well. But well, it actually didn't feel super scummy to me though so yeah idk.

Val is probably town. He is usually pretty stubborn about things like this, has tried to lynch me a lot of times where we have both been town not really willing to listen to what people are saying to him.

Anyway, this push was bad. It wasn't even a push, people just voted on me because of the ability thing, they didn't even question or actively attempt to push anything, most likely just lazy town play by the majority but I still reckon a scum is there and I personally find Celtic to be the most suspicious.
    Admittedly the game has been pretty slow which may explain the lack of reactions but still yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Hm not really sure how to feel about that. Especially considering that based on Graeham's rolecard you can only win if you get lynched (and town wins), so the fact that you didn't try harder to get lynched jut seems.. weird I guess? I mean based on his rolecard, you aren't able to win anymore so I just don't understand why Danner would let you live.
    That's probably because I am getting maybe 1 or 2 chances to check the thread this game. I've been actively traveling in situations where I can't stop to read the thread between. Only so many ways you can check your phone with your General Manager watching you without getting in trouble XD.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Like I said Kryl, I'm supposed to bring all night actions to me during the night.
    Well either you didn't, or the Scum NK doesn't count as a Night action. Which would mean it wouldn't show up in the morning post for people breaking the rules.

As for my vote, I'm not voting for Dupti. The way I'm leaning right now is probably Listo actually. Something odd happened last night (which is not unexpected) but I think that the scum kill isn't going to show up on the day thing. We also might as well confirm it to be true by trying out Dupti's plan. I doubt it actually hurts us.

Vote: Listo

And now I'm off again >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    That's probably because I am getting maybe 1 or 2 chances to check the thread this game. I've been actively traveling in situations where I can't stop to read the thread between. Only so many ways you can check your phone with your General Manager watching you without getting in trouble XD.

Well either you didn't, or the Scum NK doesn't count as a Night action. Which would mean it wouldn't show up in the morning post for people breaking the rules.

As for my vote, I'm not voting for Dupti. The way I'm leaning right now is probably Listo actually. Something odd happened last night (which is not unexpected) but I think that the scum kill isn't going to show up on the day thing. We also might as well confirm it to be true by trying out Dupti's plan. I doubt it actually hurts us.

Vote: Listo

And now I'm off again >.<
    Oh yeah I forgot about the color before oops. But look at it like this Large. I don't get lynched and we do that plan I should still die as I would not be receiving a visit during the night. So in theory either scum wouldn't NK and I die showing that or we lose 2 town for 1 scum.

- - - Updated - - -

Or we get a 1 for 1 since I clearly don't understand my lightning rod ability. Also now instead...

Unvote
    Vote: Celtic

Deleted
    Oh yeah I forgot about the color before oops. But look at it like this Large. I don't get lynched and we do that plan I should still die as I would not be receiving a visit during the night. So in theory either scum wouldn't NK and I die showing that or we lose 2 town for 1 scum.

- - - Updated - - -

Or we get a 1 for 1 since I clearly don't understand my lightning rod ability. Also now instead...

Unvote
    Vote: Celtic
    And you are voting for me because?

Point of order!
    @Largehorn; Infraction! Forbidden post 164: lack of process

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    And you are voting for me because?

Point of order!
    @Largehorn; Infraction! Forbidden post 164: lack of process
    Because I feel like dupti makes a point and after that post I get a slight town read.

Deleted
    Because I feel like dupti makes a point and after that post I get a slight town read.
    So he finds me suspicious so I must be scum? If he provided reasoning, I'd respond but as he said himself, he couldn't be arsed.
    I think he's just throwing shit at the wall and hoping something sticks.

10+ Year Old Account
    So he finds me suspicious so I must be scum? If he provided reasoning, I'd respond but as he said himself, he couldn't be arsed.
    Look you guys wanted me to vote when I literally barely even trust myself and I know my alignment and role. I distrust the both of you around the same amount. If it comes down to it I'll change vote again when I get on break.

Deleted
    Look you guys wanted me to vote when I literally barely even trust myself and I know my alignment and role. I distrust the both of you around the same amount. If it comes down to it I'll change vote again when I get on break.
    This seems wishy washy listo. Don't try to make sense of the game. Ignore the rules. Play the players not the game

Point of Order!

Rule 3 discovered!

And nothing more, actually.

That is all.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    I would like to thank the Honourable Chairman for his latest update

Point of Order!

@Celtic209: Infraction! Forbidden post #172. sucking up to the chairman.

That is all.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    Guys I don't think we should suck up to the honourable chairman

- - - Updated - - -

And by that we should not lavish him in praise or thank him for doing his work (just in case it needed clarification)

Well to be fair I could just vote for you for the exact same reason you're voting on me, but well yeah.

I won't be on before deadline, but I've already said what I wanted to.
    In case it matters,

Unvote
    Vote Celtic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Well to be fair I could just vote for you for the exact same reason you're voting on me, but well yeah.

I won't be on before deadline, but I've already said what I wanted to.
    In case it matters,

Unvote
    Vote Celtic
    True but you couldn't even be arsed in saying that which brings me back to my previous wall,shit,sticking theory.

Really it was between you or marack and I feel marack has been slightly more active.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways sleep time. Night!

7+ Year Old Account
    My vote on Val means nothing...

Unvote

I dont like the fact that we now have 2 people that havent paid any attention to whats gone on.

Think we have
    dupti: 3
    celtic: 2
    listo: 1
    danner: 1

To help a lynch happen...

Vote: dupti

Point of order!

Rule 15 discovered!

That is all.

7+ Year Old Account
    Now what should we think...

Rule 15 is in blue, while the rest are in red

Point of Order!

End of Day 2

Dupti(4): Valyrian(#139), Celtic(#140), Kryllian(#150), Marack(#177)
    Celtic(2): listo(165), , Dupti(#175)
    Danner(1): infraction
    listo95(1): Largehorn(#164)

Dupti the Clandestine Self-Sensor (Town) dies!

It is now Night 2.
    You have 24 hours to submit your night actions.

That is all.