Solo Soaks for Mythic Maiden

We’ve recently went through some changes in my guild and I’m not tanking I need help on how to solo soak Maiden hammers on mythic problem I see right now is all of the tank leggos I have are pretty bad, shoulders hands and gloves. No Leggo trinket or boots. I see on almost all of the logs hatred reborn is top, is it possible with out hitting last resort or a external CD needed for every one?

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...ea-52/yarabane

My Toon for reference
    Last edited by yarafx1; 2017-11-01 at 06:29 PM.

The best way is to just test it out and get a feel for the cooldown rotation yourself. Obviously you always want demon spike, empowered ward and your painbringer stacks + 2piece bonus up for every soak, but that is obviously not enough to live, you will need either Meta (possibly not enough alone since you dont have lego trinket) or fiery brand + 1 external (sac, ironbark, etc). If you still die, that means you'll need an extra external on that soak. If you get Reliquary of the Damned trinket from Deso it can replace the use of an external. Last resort will often be your best friend here, ultimately if no one ever dies except you, get the rez and last resort cd is back up.

FB+EW is enough(well if you're near 940 and pushing 10 mil health, I'm just guessing here. If you're lower they might not be enough). When brand isn't up substitute with external, trinket(since you don't have AHR then use Reliquary) or meta+PP. For progression it's probably worth having LR as her physical damage is nothing special and DI isn't totally necessary. That will basically give you a freebie in the rotation, and also a backup progressing that will let you know what you need to soak without flat out dying.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-11-01 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    FB+EW is enough(well if you're near 940 and pushing 10 mil health, I'm just guessing here. If you're lower they might not be enough). When brand isn't up substitute with external, trinket(since you don't have AHR then use Reliquary) or meta+PP. For progression it's probably worth having LR as her physical damage is nothing special and DI isn't totally necessary. That will basically give you a freebie in the rotation, and also a backup progressing that will let you know what you need to soak without flat out dying.
    Thanks Tech, biggest thing I learned is I survive as long as healers top me off before hammer and move the fuck out of the residue as soon as possible.

LR isn't horrendous, but I honestly don't know why you wouldn't take soul barrier. It's basically an external you get up for every soak, makes it trivial.

I think my basic rotation is (in addition to spikes/wards/2pc/painbringer/SB) brand -> brand -> meta -> brand -> AHR/external (probably don't need the external to be honest).

Shameless plug, but I see there's a severe lack of VDH Mythic PoV in ToS. Here's my take on solo soaking M Maiden, not using AHR nor Last Resort - and not really pushing for dps logs as you might see, but making sure possible leaking orbs are safe:

Hope it can be of help.
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebthet View Post
    Shameless plug, but I see there's a severe lack of VDH Mythic PoV in ToS. Here's my take on solo soaking M Maiden, not using AHR nor Last Resort - and not really pushing for dps logs as you might see, but making sure possible leaking orbs are safe:

Hope it can be of help.
    Grats on Kj!

Quote Originally Posted by yarafx1 View Post
    Grats on Kj!
    Thanks!
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

After dealing with two nights of 3-5 people dc'ing on nearly every pull got my first mythic maiden kill as a tank. AHR ended up making the soaks nearly laughable.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks!
    I still want that Tell me when profile <3

Quote Originally Posted by yarafx1
    I still want that Tell me when profile <3
    Sent you a pm. And grats on tanking maiden

Sent you a pm. And grats on tanking maiden
    Have a BM as a cotank was a issue before because he was taking all of our externals, running AHB + Rotdammed seemed to mitigate any issues for me. I still think this is one of the most fun fights to actually tank. Also ty

Quote Originally Posted by yarafx1 View Post
    Have a BM as a cotank was a issue before because he was taking all of our externals, running AHB + Rotdammed seemed to mitigate any issues for me. I still think this is one of the most fun fights to actually tank. Also ty
    Brewmaster shouldn't need any externals at all. Between Mystic Vitality, Zen Med, Dampen Harm, FB and trinkets they literally have overkill for it. Well I guess if they didn't have talent ring or the foresight to use it they have one less of those, but still a great kit for it.

Deleted
    I need to send a DM to someone so I post ... things, I guess.I need to send a DM to someone so I post ... things, I guess.I need to send a DM to someone so I post ... things, I guess.I need to send a DM to someone so I post ... things, I guess.I need to send a DM to someone so I post ... things, I guess.I need to send a DM to someone so I post ... things, I guess.I need to send a DM to someone so I post ... things, I guess.I need to send a DM to someone so I post ... things, I guess.I need to send a DM to someone so I post ... things, I guess.I need to send a DM to someone so I post ... things, I guess.I need to send a DM to someone so I post ... things, I guess.I need to send a DM to someone so I post ... things, I guess.I need to send a DM to someone so I post ... things, I guess.I need to send a DM to someone so I post ... things, I guess.