... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Last boss, shadow reaper Anduin.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Namalia View Post
    LOL! If you think so. I've quit Legion twice because it sucked. Played since 2006 nearly consistently. I HATE HATE HATE HATE PvP. If Blizz decides to focus on Alliance vs. Horde, something that is old and tired and should be retired, then I see no need to resub and purchase the new expansion, especially when FFXIV is so much more fun and PvP is an afterthought in that game. The factions work together. As it should be in WoW.
    so you would quit because of Alliance vs Horde? erm u know Warcraft is based of the fight between these 2 factions? and what does have Faction war has anything to do with PvP? gosh you are basically saying ( mimimimi a game which is based around these 2 faction fighting each other is going back to it roots i won't give blizz any money mehmehmeh )

where is the godaddy reg for the approp domain ?

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    It's for their mobile game.
    Yep, exactly.

Its the name for the new mobile rts game for cellphones.

IF its Battle for Azeroth, it sounds like a bad name and a lame addon

Quote Originally Posted by Ensign View Post
    Just fyi for clarity - This application was made by AJ Park, a very legitimate IP firm. It's not just someone having a laugh and pretending to be them, it's linked to a user account of some sort. Whatever this is, it's real.
    ^ This

See in the US when you apply for a patent you just fill in a field or two denoting who the Trademark is to be trademarked under.
    In NZ you actually need to register a RealMe Login and an IPONZ account before submitting that application.

That means not only does it need to be logged into a registered user account before you can apply but a Real ME logon is a government login that requires manual registration before you can use it

That in itself makes me believe this one was legitimately applied for by AJ Park on Friday sometime (NZ Time). As a faker would not of been able to get a RealMe Login registered under AJ Parks name. The trademark office would of looked at the fact that the application was coming from a different RealMe ID and IPONZ account then what AJ Park normally uses and gone "Yeah right mate" *DENY APPLICATION*

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Gotta admit. Battle For Azeroth sounds like a good name. But fuck off if there's still no Azshara in it.
    same feeling! i was on my hype train for the void/naga stuff but blizz want to bring us another WTF xpack like WOD. will see in 2 hours now!

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, not that I belive or...

But damn what a shitty name. Just name it World of Warcraft: Yes instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Icoblablubb View Post
    so you would quit because of Alliance vs Horde? erm u know Warcraft is based of the fight between these 2 factions? and what does have Faction war has anything to do with PvP? gosh you are basically saying ( mimimimi a game which is based around these 2 faction fighting each other is going back to it roots i won't give blizz any money mehmehmeh )
    Warcraft hasn't been "based of the fight between these 2 factions" since the end of WC2:TDP. They started working together since WC3, and have basically had forced reasons to continue fighting since. The faction "war" is old and tired and needs to be retired.
    Keep moving forward. - Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by Daille View Post
    i love how people share PICTURES but never a LINK
    Here's the link, it's legit.

https://app.iponz.govt.nz/app/Extra/...53693813661343

this is from the 8.0 speculation thread a big wall around Goldshire (no clue if it's legit or fake) ...mmm....war... world revamp?

Kul tiras ship?

Last edited by Niaraa; 2017-11-03 at 04:29 PM.

That last photo does not appear to be Stormwind.

At least not in it's current iteration.

15+ Year Old Account
    Isnt' that green ship just the same from Barrens? It looks super outdated as well.

http://battleforazeroth.com/ someone has purchased the domain already And will sell it to Blizzard for a few millions if it's not their purchase!

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

7+ Year Old Account
    If this is legit, then that one guy in the speculation thread two days ago leaked it.

I can't even find his post anymore.
    The above post should never be taken seriously in any shape or form. Failure to do so might result in laughing matters.

It's also a book apparently

Quote Originally Posted by Niaraa View Post
    this is from the 8.0 speculation thread a big wall around Goldshire (no clue if it's legit or fake) ...mmm....war... world revamp?

Kul tiras ship?

This looks like mobile graphics to me.

I hope not. Since when has an expac NOT been a battle for Azeroth? Everything we do is about protecting the world. Battle for Azeroth sounds like shit.

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    I hope not. Since when has an expac NOT been a battle for Azeroth? Everything we do is about protecting the world. Battle for Azeroth sounds like shit.
    front page of MMO champion page, for me now, this is legit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    can't wait to end this bitch, and her cuck bf nathanos.

For the Alliance, for Gilneas!
    Bring it you insolent whelp, I'll gut you myself out on the battlefield.

Victory for Sylvannas!