Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Rubbish title, really.
    At this point, you are so overhyped, you wouldnt be satisfied with any title.

kinda corny but ok

Quote Originally Posted by elofan View Post
    Where does it say that "World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth"?

I only see "Battle for Azeroth", it could be a HS expac, or something else.
    Why would it be under worldofwarcraft.com and not hearthstone.com in that case?

NOOO THE WATER HYPE IS DEAD.

So this is going to be some stupid faction war that I don't support again? Lovely.

I think the worst part about this is the fact that this should have just been a patch in Legion. They started the story of the faction war and then just dropped it. They promised ToV to be the resolution of the Stormheim story which... it wasn't. I think when they announced that, everybody's thoughts immediately went to Sylvanas and Genn and not Odin being freed from the Halls of Valor. I think very few people actually cared at all about Odin being trapped in the Halls. We got nothing more with these two and it feels like they're just going to force it down our throats now. I hope they come up with something cooler than just this. Like... MoP was annoying, but they at least had the non war stuff in there first.

But I guess we'll see what happens in a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Metamorpheus View Post
    I smell Ogre playable race
    You just need to take a shower, that's all. It's not ogres you're smelling.

(Sorry, just couldn't resist, no offense intended =) )

force2play. com battleforazeroth
    "Force2Play is a one-man company created by Gonzalo Pareja Bolaños"
    "All rights reserved." That takes some nerve.
    ...he also has a game with light swords named "Heroes of the Force" ������

So, instead of worrying about the encroaching void we fall back into faction wars? I know we just defended against the burning legion, went to argus defended azeroth but heh lets just start shit with another faction sure why not. Like how do all these soldiers come from nowhere, i mean sure years pass between each expac but by this rate the newest soldiers would barely be in their teens

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW:Legion was kind of a bad name so if its really Battle For Azeroth I'm not super surprised.

Doubt it though.

I still think Tides of War sounded better.

Just to add to the legitimacy of this trademark :

In the US when you apply for a patent you just fill in a field or two denoting who the Trademark is to be trademarked under.
    In NZ you actually need to register a RealMe Login and an IPONZ account before submitting that application.

That means not only does it need to be logged into a registered user account before you can apply but a Real ME logon is a government login that requires manual registration before you can use it

That in itself makes me believe this one was legitimately applied for by AJ Park on Friday sometime (NZ Time). As a faker would not of been able to get a RealMe Login registered under AJ Parks name & address . The trademark office would of looked at the fact that the application was coming from a different RealMe ID and IPONZ account then what AJ Park normally uses and gone "Yeah right mate" *DENY APPLICATION*

Deleted
    Not a bad title. Time to roll horde for some PvP!

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Not really - most expansions have pretty much described the expansion. If the title does that - then the title is fine.
    The real question is not if the title is good, but will the expansion be good ?
    They also were not rediculously vague and able to be applied to literally every expansion. Every expansion has been a Battle for Azeroth

Quote Originally Posted by Wyshbonez View Post
    So, instead of worrying about the encroaching void we fall back into faction wars? I know we just defended against the burning legion, went to argus defended azeroth but heh lets just start shit with another faction sure why not. Like how do all these soldiers come from nowhere, i mean sure years pass between each expac but by this rate the newest soldiers would barely be in their teens
    Blame Genn's hardon for Sylvannas

Could be a mobile game. They may announce it today.

Quote Originally Posted by ladyrhees View Post
    force2play. com battleforazeroth
    "Force2Play is a one-man company created by Gonzalo Pareja Bolaños"
    "All rights reserved." That takes some nerve.
    ...he also has a game with light swords named "Heroes of the Force" ������
    Exact same thing happened over the Overwatch trademark.

Guess who owns the Overwatch trademark now ?

Deleted
    This title is kind of ... anticlimatic

People don't get the relevance of the title? Azeroth is referring to the Titan Soul within the planet, like Argus. So we're literally fighting a Battle for Azeroth. Basically a double meaning type deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayolynn View Post
    Every expansion has been a Battle for Azeroth
    Um - no.

Lich King was a battle for Northrend
    BC was a battle for Draenor
    Legion was a battle for Broken Isles and Argus
    WoD (see BC)

etc

Point is - Battle for Azeroth 'promises' something far grander.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    Sounds like a movie title

Maybe it's the battle to save the titan Azeroth?

Not the battle over Azeroth land?

Maybe both???