Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by delus View Post
    Maybe their shitty product and unlikable owner is to blame? Who would have guessed when you treat your employees like shit and make stupid political statements people might be less likely to buy from you?
    Right?

And who'd have thought that an inherently unhealthy food product would experience slower growth (yes, growth; sales are STILL up from last year - just not as much as they were hoping) in a time when people are becoming increasingly more conscious about putting garbage fast food into their bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    Right?

And who'd have thought that an inherently unhealthy food product would experience slower growth (yes, growth; sales are STILL up from last year - just not as much as they were hoping) in a time when people are becoming increasingly more conscious about putting garbage fast food into their bodies.
    I'm sure some people are wanting to eat healthier but pizza hut has slammed them for blaming the NFL for their problems. Maybe there is no longer room for Papa Johns.
    http://www.businessinsider.com/papa-...-pizza-2017-11

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    They aren't libelous claims, your entire post history shows how much of a knob polishing you do for Trump. Trying to deny it, in any way shape or form isn't going to work.
    Did you just say you knob polish for the current PotUS? “You seem to defend him constantly.”
    You must be what those people call a “Trump-supporter”.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Did you just say you knob polish for the current PotUS? “You seem to defend him constantly.”
    You must be what those people call a “Trump-supporter”.
    And with that, you lost. Trying to turn a sentence around on me that can't be turned around on me. I will never defend Donald Trump, so I can't be called a Trump supporter, but you defend him constantly, and then try to make it seem like you are one of those bullshit woke independents like zenkai.

And with that, you lost. Trying to turn a sentence around on me that can't be turned around on me. I will never defend Donald Trump, so I can't be called a Trump supporter, but you defend him constantly, and then try to make it seem like you are one of those bullshit woke independents like zenkai.
    What did I “lose” my friend? I did exactly what you did didn’t it? I made unfounded claims without any evidence.
    Yes, you do “defend him constantly”. Therefore you are exactly what you hate the most. Haters gonna be hater I always say. Learn to love my friend and your day will be much brighter.
    Have a wonderful everyone.

What did I “lose” my friend? I did exactly what you did didn’t it? I made unfounded claims without any evidence.
    Yes, you do “defend him constantly”. Therefore you are exactly what you hate the most. Haters gonna be hater I always say. Learn to love my friend and your day will be much brighter.
    Have a wonderful everyone.
    Not even fucking close. I have never defended Trump. You have. We have your entire post history in offtopic and politics forum that shows that you are slobbering all over his knob.

Not even fucking close. I have never defended Trump. You have. We have your entire post history in offtopic and politics forum that shows that you are slobbering all over his knob.
    Quotes or it didn’t happen my friend. You know the rules. Bring them on “supporter”.

Ever on to topic...
    I wouldn’t be too surprised if Papa John’s crusts are frozen and aren’t all that much different than a grocery store bought frozen pizza.

Quotes or it didn’t happen my friend. You know the rules. Bring them on “supporter”.

Ever on to topic...
    I wouldn’t be too surprised if Papa John’s crusts are frozen and aren’t all that much different than a grocery store bought frozen pizza.
    I have already gone through this song and dance with you, and so has at least a half dozen other people. No one believes that you are anything other than a Trump supporter. We already know that I am not, and your childish "I know you are but what am I" bullshit isn't working. It just makes you even more ignorant than you already are.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    Is it weird I actually prefer frozen pizza's to actual pizza places?
    No, they are better.

Papa John's and chains are too doughy.
    The average soy boy is a feminist, nonathletic, has never been in a fight, will probably marry the first girl that has sex with him, and likely reduces all his arguments to labeling the opposition as "Nazis".

Quote Originally Posted by SoyBoy View Post
    No, they are better.

Papa John's and chains are too doughy.
    It all depends. I rarely have found a frozen pizza that is better than the places I go to. Most are not big chains, mostly local or independent restaurants. But Papa John's is the bottom of the barrel chain pizza place. You would be better off with a week old Hot-N-Ready reheated in the microwave.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    It all depends. I rarely have found a frozen pizza that is better than the places I go to. Most are not big chains, mostly local or independent restaurants. But Papa John's is the bottom of the barrel chain pizza place. You would be better off with a week old Hot-N-Ready reheated in the microwave.
    All American chains are usually low end.
    The average soy boy is a feminist, nonathletic, has never been in a fight, will probably marry the first girl that has sex with him, and likely reduces all his arguments to labeling the opposition as "Nazis".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sormine View Post
    1. Why is it always ad hominem attacks with you?

2. The Berkeley situation isn't even remotely similar, don't make me laugh

3. If you're not here to defend Papa John's then you've proven me correct when I said you quoted me just for the sake of arguing
    LOL ad hominem. Confronting your tone, or how you choose to address other posters, or frame your arguments is hardly ad hominem.

You're so fond of mislabeling logical fallacies... yet in your own statement you commit one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sormine View Post
    Sad attempt by the ultra-conservative company, Papa John's, to leverage the NFL to get their Republican way.

Also as pointed out already in this thread, they make shitty pizza and treat their employees worse than dogs.
    Burden of proof. Saying that burden of proof lies not with the person making the claim (you) but with others to disprove. Sorry sweetheart that's not how debates are played.

So then when I respond with "liberals do the same thing" yet of the two of us I have to produce evidence to support my claim. LOL.

You then go on to commit a second logical fallacy "tu quoque" which is avoiding having to engage criticism by answering with criticism. "you're just here to argue"

10+ Year Old Account
    Papa Johns is not really good at all. It will do in a pinch, but I prefer a place like Toppers.

A local pizza place where I live said they would no longer be playing NFL games on their TVs
    Drove by the other day and the parking lot was empty.

If I was a small business owner I would just stay out of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    They doomed themselves when they put breakfast sausage on their topping menu and labeled it as just "Sausage".

10+ Year Old Account
    i personally prefer pizza hut over papa johns. come at me.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if linked yet but Pizza Hut made a press release saying the NFL had no impact on their sales

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by SoyBoy View Post
    All American chains are usually low end.
    Pretty much most chains worldwide cut corners to make the most money they can. Lean Engineering at its finest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Not sure if linked yet but Pizza Hut made a press release saying the NFL had no impact on their sales
    Marketing ploy, one would have to be foolish to fall for that trick.

- - - Updated - - -

I have already gone through this song and dance with you, and so has at least a half dozen other people. No one believes that you are anything other than a Trump supporter. We already know that I am not, and your childish "I know you are but what am I" bullshit isn't working. It just makes you even more ignorant than you already are.
    Yet, those “at least half or dozen” people have failed to prove it for some reason as of date. It must be a figment of their imagination. Funny thing is, you want me to provide proof of my claims, but you and your cabal don’t have to. Kek...
    What was that I “lost” again? You never told me by the way.

Yet, those “at least half or dozen” people have failed to prove it for some reason as of date. It must be a figment of their imagination. Funny thing is, you want me to provide proof of my claims, but you and your cabal don’t have to. Kek...
    What was that I “lost” again? You never told me by the way.
    We have, you just don't think it is defense because you are part of that 35% that is so entrenched into stubbornness that NO EVIDENCE will sway you to the truth.

We have, you just don't think it is defense because you are part of that 35% that is so entrenched into stubbornness that NO EVIDENCE will sway you to the truth.
    Then surely since all of you have supposedly provided “proof” in the past you can do it again. All I am asking for is a single quote where I directly supported him my friend. Just one...
    Not one person on this entire website has been able to produce one ever.
    Until then, you are as much of a supporter of him as I am. You still haven’t told us what I “lost”. Can I find it again? Lol...
    Happy hunting!!

Then surely since all of you have supposedly provided “proof” in the past you can do it again. All I am asking for is a single quote where I directly supported him my friend. Just one...
    Not one person on this entire website has been able to produce one ever.
    Until then, you are as much of a supporter of him as I am. You still haven’t told us what I “lost”. Can I find it again? Lol...
    Happy hunting!!
    Sorry, I am not going through this song and dance again.