Poll: What do you think of the next expansion?

Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    So far...they showed mostly what was on the leaks, so no disappointed at all.

Show me new features that aren't PvP-based and I'll be happy. Warfronts was clearly PvP-based. Subraces aren't content. So... no feature reveals? Okay...

The theme itself is shit and overplayed. I wanted anything but another filler expansion, and even moreso, anything but HvA.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

All of the things the expansion could have been............

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    It seems so stupid, that after fighting to save the world again, that the ally and horde go back to killing each other. Not to excited tbh
    This and Vanilla servers...obvious fan service to try and get more subs. Nothing more really...we get a meh expansion so all the crybabies that will probably quit vanilla after a few months get their servers.

Overwhelmingly disappointed and becoming more so with everything I see. Faction war garbage, Horde getting screwed on player races yet again. Looks to be another WoD.

This is me laughing at all the carebear ninnies who want to do away with factions and have us be one happy little family.

15+ Year Old Account
    Kul Tiras looks great, no idea what you're talking about

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    Warcraft has always been about the faction war. This is going to be an amazing expansion, based purely off of that.
    That's what will make it a horrible expansion, probably the worst expansion ever. Worse than Legion & TBC.
    Keep moving forward. - Walt Disney

Mixed feelings, definitely. The faction war has been done to death since MoP, the Horde and Alliance have no real reason to engage in total warfare against each other anymore. Yet here we are with even Anduin leading the charge. The continents and sub-races seem nice enough but nothing grabs my interest to be quite honest. I'm really hoping the faction war is mostly the theme for the initial story content and then it transitions into Old Gods and/or Naga stuff.

Also Alliance gets Not Blood Elves so get ready for Horde population to suffer. Albeit getting Nightborne should slow the bleeding somewhat.

How are they even going to handle dungeons and raids anyways?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like alliance taking Undercity, it's the most awesome horde capital.

Color me legit shocked that people know that they hate something by looking at it on surface level. I get that gamers tend to be "Reactionary" but give it time to breathe, at least.

7+ Year Old Account
    wod 3.0. At least they made legacy so idc about next exp
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    See you guys in Battle for Azeroth. Don't fool yourselves, you'll be playing it.
    Not a chance. Faction war is stupid.
    Keep moving forward. - Walt Disney

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    warmonger genn got cuck anduin to attack so we burn down your trees
    Quote Originally Posted by n7stormreaver View Post
    Night Elves joined the Alliance. It's a war now.

Either way, Warcraft started going downhill back in Wc3 with all this unite garbage, BfA looks like it turns back to the only Warcraft game that matters - WC2. Besides, a lot of people missing one important point about faction war: enemy factions cannot conquer the world, but Horde and Alliance can, a full out war can reshape landscape of the world by taking, retaking or razing cities and outposts, which can be very big if done right.
    But it's... it's just... it's just a big nice tree!!!
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. . . . another sixty dollar shit expansion. LoL wow is fucking garbage now.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    Warcraft has always been about the faction war. This is going to be an amazing expansion, based purely off of that.
    That is why only 2 and a half expansions (Cata, MoP, BfA) are about the faction war.....

right....

Quote Originally Posted by Namalia View Post
    That's what will make it a horrible expansion, probably the worst expansion ever. Worse than Legion & TBC.
    If you don't like the faction war you never really liked Warcraft to begin with. If it's heavily World PvP centric, it might surpass Wrath/MoP as second best.

It sounds really disappointing.

I was expecting so much more

Dont really have enough detail to judge. Mixed currently, i'm hoping that they improve things (greatly) from the last two and at least restore some of the former glory. I would like to play again, but I'm not going to jump on any hype train until a lot more details are revealed. WoW has been working its way downhill since Cataclysm, they need to do something to put the excitement back in and make it compelling to play again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Namalia View Post
    If you think TBC is the worst expansions your opinion is not very valuable.