Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharkash View Post
    This feels very lackluster... we're fighting basically GODS and now we're supposed to go back to fighting eachother?
    And pirates. Don't forget the pirates.

I think it's all about keeping "epic story" inflation at bay.

As you're all saying, you just defeated the biggest threat... If every expansion is the next biggest threat, well... it gets a little obvious after a while.

Story wise, this expansion is taking a break and looking at internal conflict before raising the stakes with the next 'biggest threat to the universe' situation to deal with.

And for the rest of you saying how pissed you are about your home zones being destroyed. Congrats, you're having the exact reaction Blizz wants you to have.

You can either A) channel that anger into kicking [opposing_faction] ass, or B) pay for the new classic servers and still have your home.
    Last edited by Sungamnori; 2017-11-03 at 07:51 PM.

Deleted
    looking at the screenshots with no fel on them feels so good

Still no Azshara as primary villain....

Zandalar looks much better than Kul'Tiras. Oh well, I'll probably reroll to Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    I feel like this is a clever deflection.

Here come the Old Godsssss...
    Quite possible that this is supposed to be some filler addon with meaningless skirmishes that doesn't advance any main story b/c people are tired of the Legion and the Void would essentially be Legion in purple colors.

Either that, or, after the Legion, Blizzard just ran out of ideas, so they invented some wor in order for us to have sth to kill.

will they keep class halls?
    mr pickles

Sylvanas did what Garrosh couldn't

Deleted
    very curious what the reason is to burn down the tree, and have lorderean attacked as an answer

RiP World of Peacecraft.

-Bringing the War back in Warcraft has been the most needed thing since shattrah and dalaran.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sungamnori View Post
    And for the rest of you saying how pissed you are about your home zones being destroyed. Congrats, you're having the exact reaction Blizz wants you to have.
    As a player, I am mainly pissed because it doesn't make sense whatsoever.
    The factions are in no condition for a new world war, and quite honestly: if this were the slightest bit realistic, all of them soldiers would be friggin TIRED of war crap.

I know, they can't make a game for us where everything is peaceful b/c combat is all there is but still. Just feels crappy to regress 10 years.

Deleted
    How the fuck did we set Teldrassil ablaze without anyone doing anything? Did Sargis sword piece Silithus and then he fell with his flaming beard landing there?

Quote Originally Posted by Orisai View Post
    Sylvanas did what Garrosh couldn't
    That's because she used all the races, rather than just a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Let's be honest, they could have done any number of things better than just more played-out faction shit.
    Yeah so much other things but it is their game so

Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    Zandalar looks much better than Kul'Tiras. Oh well, I'll probably reroll to Horde.
    Kul'Tiras is Ally only?

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    if this were the slightest bit realistic
    Well there's your problem buddy.

It's not supposed to be?

Quote Originally Posted by epLe View Post
    RiP World of Peacecraft.

-Bringing the War back in Warcraft has been the most needed thing since shattrah and dalaran.
    Yes, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Kul'Tiras is Ally only?
    Probably not since Alex said that Alliance will also have something to do there, but it's mainly Horde as far as I understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

Angry Teldrissil the beautiful to be brutalized by the savage, worthless, Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    Zidormi please!
    Out beautiful home pillaged by marauders. Wipe them from the earth. We demand revenge. Remember the Vale!

How does this even folow what is going on? I don't understand i am so lost.