Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Again, because people are not reading:

You level in the 3 zones in your faction, then you have the other 3 zones at max level.

15+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how the uncharted-island-system will work. Randomly generated islands you can sail to?
    Upgrade our ships (class hall system revamp?)

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    Sooo while you're leveling through your zones, the opposing people who are 120 get to come over and sit on your face while YOUR faction's 120 are separate on the other continent?
    Did you not play through Legion? Scaling. You are just as powerful at 101 in your zone as a 110 is.

Sooo while you're leveling through your zones, the opposing people who are 120 get to come over and sit on your face while YOUR faction's 120 are separate on the other continent?
    Just stick to your PVE realms if you think it'll be a problem

10+ Year Old Account
    If we are really going to have 3 zones to level in and then 3 zones for max level, that's cool.

What about those uncharted islands thing? are those PvP/Scenarios?

Quote Originally Posted by Esotaric View Post
    He's talking about how many zones you level to max.

In legion there's 4, this expansion looks like there's 3 which is very bad.
    Approximately same amount of physical territory, quests, and time investment ... split into 3 zones instead of 4 ...

"very bad"

ok

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post
    What about those uncharted islands thing? are those PvP/Scenarios?
    Sounds possibly like randomly-generated islands for instances / scenarios
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    All the zones look cool. So....idm

I'm guessing the leveling is basically the story portion then at 120 both continents have max level stuff to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    I wonder how the uncharted-island-system will work. Randomly generated islands you can sail to?
    Upgrade our ships (class hall system revamp?)
    They are just three man scenarios.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    So if you main only one faction Battle for Azeroth has 3 zones.

That's bad.
    Leveling can be done in 3 zones, but the lvl 120 content is spread across all 6 zones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Broken Isles have absolutely no replay value whatsoever with only 4 levelling zones as it is. 3 is just plain not good enough.

3 Zones for leveling and 3 more for max level content.
    If you are worried about being ganked/camped while leveling it is likely that enemy max level players won't be let into your leveling phase

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Happy View Post
    The Broken Isles have absolutely no replay value whatsoever with only 4 levelling zones as it is. 3 is just plain not good enough.
    This. The handholding and the long, first epic but then just meh stories were pain in the ass on alts. Legion is the first expansion where I can't bring myself to level my alts.

Quote Originally Posted by damonskye View Post
    What part of this do people not understand?

You level in the 3 zones in your faction, then you have the other 3 zones at max level.

So it's Azsuna, Highmountain, Val'sharah and Stormheim condensed by 1 into 3 zones, and Suramar expanded into 3.

That sounds like a lot more content to me...

MMOC says on the FRONT PAGE:

6 zones spanning 2 continents
    Level up in your faction's zones
    The rest of the world opens up at 120
    How about using your brain to do some critical thinking like a human being should be capable of. Yes, we have all zones available at max. BUT... Will there be anything other than silly world quests to do in the other factions isle? Count me out if we just waddle around doing world quests.

BC and wotlk has like 6-7 leveling zone. sounds like you didn't play those when they came out several years ago.

So it's a Horde vs Alliance expansion in which the players of opposing factions are kept separate.

Irony?

On the bright side, the majority of servers are now irreparably and dramatically one sided faction-wise, so this will allow the tiny handful of players of the smaller faction to level in peace on PVP servers.
    This is good, i can finally level my alliance on Illidan and laugh at the Horde because they wont be able to kill me

Quote Originally Posted by damonskye View Post
    What part of this do people not understand?

So it's Azsuna, Highmountain, Val'sharah and Stormheim condensed by 1 into 3 zones, and Suramar expanded into 3.

That sounds like a lot more content to me...

MMOC says on the FRONT PAGE:

6 zones spanning 2 continents
    Level up in your faction's zones
    The rest of the world opens up at 120
    He mentioned the quests at 120 will be world quests.

In other words, have fun getting any kind of story out of Zandalar if you only play Alliance characters. Because the most story you'll get is a little floating head telling you to kill 12 zandalari trolls because reasons.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    Leveling can be done in 3 zones, but the lvl 120 content is spread across all 6 zones.
    World quests are not actual quest content. The story in world quests is about as thin as a fucking potato chip.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Esotaric View Post
    He's talking about how many zones you level to max.

In legion there's 4, this expansion looks like there's 3 which is very bad.
    Why is it bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Why is it bad?
    Use your brain here. 1 less zone to level up the same 10 levels. If you thought Legion leveling felt slow, you're going to hate BFA.