Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    No night elf action in the cinematic? D:

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    hatred, petty bickering over land and either
    a) N'zoth manipulation or b) absence of a real threat and nothing better to do.
    While likely, still speculation. That's why I'm more hyped for the book than the expansion at this point, to provide context for that amazing cinematic. I don't really even care WHY we're at war I just want to understand the story as I'm a story and lore junkie. It's Blizzards game and they can take the story in whatever direction they want, I just want to know the details and the book will provide those.

I'll play it regardless though, I love WoW and the leveling experience was quite enjoyable in every past expansion even in WoD which I unsubbed for the vast majority of but was well worth the box price IMO.

I'm with you though, all out war against each other at this point seems incredibly stupid and forced when we've been allied, and even friends, with members of the opposing faction through our class halls.

Quote Originally Posted by Frandaero View Post
    No night elf action in the cinematic? D:
    Sure, they were firing arrows and even killed an Orc on screen!

7+ Year Old Account
    LOVED the new cinematic, I cannot wait for the faction tensions to be this high and faction conflict a key part of the expansion. PvP heaven hopefully. I bet that we do this faction fighting for the first months but during the fighting a new enemy (I would guess old gods related based on other events) will appear taking advantage of the conflict. Cannot wait for this!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    THe horde burned down teldrasil apparently according to the front page of this site. So maybe there will be real changes.
    That is pretty damn big. As a Night Elf main it'll pain me to see it burn but that's the exact thing we need here if the expansion is to focus around faction wars. Real stakes, real threats, real change.

So armies are pointless? Since these leaders apparently are supreme divine beings. The rallying on both sides made me cringe. Like they didnt want to hurt the feelings on either faction. It sure was pretty though.

7+ Year Old Account
    dat "FOR THE HORDE" rally.... oh my god!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Diogo View Post
    That is pretty damn big. As a Night Elf pain it'll pain me to see it burn but that's the exact thing we need here if the expansion is to focus around faction wars. Real stakes, real threats, real change.
    So? Each sides seems to lose something. The entire eastern kingdoms map is blue and all of Kalimdor red. Though I believe this won't be permanent. I sense that it will be a dynamic style, have the factions fight each week to control an area etc

Deleted
    Good cinematic, still WoD had the best one for myself.
    The quality of the Orcs was less in this one compaired to WoD in my opinion.

I can't be the only person put off by that Dragonball Z-style dross.

The Sylvanas banshee wail was phenomenal. Anduin's faceguard was super-dope and Genn always looks great. Overall just a lame battle scene with not much happening though.

Quote Originally Posted by bison91 View Post
    So..who is the main villain?
    From what I've seen so far, there isn't one.

Edit: Now saying we will face Azshara at some point later.
    Last edited by Souflikar; 2017-11-03 at 08:54 PM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I liked the first half of it a lot, the second half not so much, and I play alliance.

Did I look cool?
    I loved your face when you said Sylvannas was cornered.

Sylvanas doing that scream and trully rallying the Horde (even Saurfang ?!) was one of the best scenes in any WoW cinematic

chills, fam

thats why she is the best

I honestly have no idea how anyone likes what they saw. you're a bunch of sheep if you buy this garbage. What an insult to our intelligence if they try and make u believe that the major npc's in this game are SO FKING STUPID to continue this war after what just went on and what they have learned about the cosmos. United alien races everywhere fighting a REAL threat and then you fight over islands and boats?

GARBAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Namalia View Post
    Cinematic was OK. The expansion however, looks to be the worst one ever.
    Looks to be the best to me. Taking the game back to its roots with modern QoL. Amazing. Modern fanbase mad and like us all may be a little afraid of such a big shift in direction, but people who fondly remember Vanilla should be rejoicing over today.

I cried bro, I cried. Good game blizzard, you win videogames.

I knew Ion would bring it back to right, I just didn't expect it this quickly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dire View Post
    I honestly have no idea how anyone likes what they saw. you're a bunch of sheep if you buy this garbage. What an insult to our intelligence if they try and make u believe that the major npc's in this game are SO FKING STUPID to continue this war after what just went on and what they have learned about the cosmos. United alien races everywhere fighting a REAL threat and then you fight over islands and boats?

GARBAGE
    I mean Sylvanas burned down teldrassil for some reason

I mean Sylvanas burned down teldrassil for some reason
    And the horde is totally cool with it. Everyone knows shes a psycho bitch - all the players in the horde who are "heroes" are alllll gonna be cool with it?

FKING GROSS!

I creamed when Sylvanas went all banshee rage mode.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.