Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    people will play upright standing trolls for sure

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    Straight back trolls are the only good thing happening to horde, FML.
    If they put on shoes it would be 99% horde 1% alliance.

Savages.

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    Good joke, I got a chuckle out of it!
    Make whatever generalizations you want, but I have tanks on both factions and I routinely go to hit arcane torrent on alliance tanks in order to pull mobs in while tanking and regret the fact that I don't have it. But sure, everyone plays elves because they're hot, good logic.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    More races are coming too after the intial 6.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FatherElijah View Post
    Nobody plays night elves. No one is going to play reskinned night elves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    Am I looking at that wrong, or aren't NE 3rd most played race, lol? What do you mean no one plays them?
    Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    "Nobody plays night elves." 3rd most played race in the link your provided, WP mate
    I believe you missed the sarcasm in their response to OP.

Most people will stay on the faction they currently are. Not worth losing every friend you have ever had on warcraft to be a slightly different elf.

They have night elf bone structure (not the original nightborne in the game), so looks ugly AF imho :/

Quote Originally Posted by ZOZOGOK View Post
    We finally get trolls wot stand straight and this guy talks about leaving the horde lol.
    Fucking right? I'm getting all my friends to go back to Horde, we already missed it before the announcement.. now Zandalari trolls? If they confirm the already likelihood of them having Troll Paladins that's it man, it's over. Alliance are goners.

I have 12 110 Alliance toons who are looking forward to being money making alts while I play Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Serj Tankian View Post
    I believe you missed the sarcasm in their response to OP.
    Ah, gotcha. Loved "Empty Walls" by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by thesib View Post
    Make whatever generalizations you want, but I have tanks on both factions and I routinely go to hit arcane torrent on alliance tanks in order to pull mobs in while tanking and regret the fact that I don't have it. But sure, everyone plays elves because they're hot, good logic.
    I'm sure some people do, but if you think the vast majority play Blood Elves for the racial (or anywhere near above 5%), you are in denial. Most likely less than 1% of the blood elf population are specifically blood elves because of the racial by itself and no other reason.

It's useless in raiding and only good in high end mythic+, which only a small percent of the population actively participates in anyways (and more likely than not, a lot of them work around the fact they have limited racials because they enjoy their race.. it helps, but it's certainly not required).

As I said previously, I am sure a lot of blood elves justify their choice by their racial, but the simple truth is the vast majority of them would be blood elves anyways.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Nah, he isn't dreaming, I have a Troll Priest and Hunter.
    Every one of my toons will be a troll now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

Nah, he isn't dreaming, I have a Troll Priest and Hunter.
    Same here, well... a troll monk and hunter in my case. Aside from the forced hunches, trolls have always been one of my favorite races in this game. Zandalari far more so.

Trolls make up 2% of the Horde. If you think anybody will play them, literally anyone at all, you are dreaming.
    Trolls make up around 12% of the Horde. In fact, in the US, more people play troll at level 110 than play undead.

Deleted
    I'm sure some people do, but if you think the vast majority play Blood Elves for the racial (or anywhere near above 5%), you are in denial. Most likely less than 1% of the blood elf population are specifically blood elves because of the racial by itself and no other reason.

It's useless in raiding and only good in high end mythic+, which only a small percent of the population actively participates in anyways (and more likely than not, a lot of them work around the fact they have limited racials because they enjoy their race.. it helps, but it's certainly not required).

As I said previously, I am sure a lot of blood elves justify their choice by their racial, but the simple truth is the vast majority of them would be blood elves anyways.
    This is insanely wrong. Arcane torrent also gives you part of the main resource when you pop it. It can save a shadow priests voidform and the amount of mana you can get out of it as a healer when you use it on cd is quite a lot

Deleted
    And now Blizzard decided to actually give the Alliance high elves. Slightly reskinned blood elves, in other words.
    No, they're giving us shitty Void Elves. That's not what we wanted. And do you really think all the Blood Elf players will switch to Alliance now?

As a horde player that wants a masculine character and also not a hunched over Quasimodo, I had no choice but to roll female orc for pretty much all my characters but now with those sweet looking zandalari trolls looks like I'll be swapping some of my characters around. Only thing that could be better would be a non-hunched orc race, but beggers can't be choosers.

7+ Year Old Account
    When the queen says "for the Horde" like this, you don't simply re-roll. You just obey!

10+ Year Old Account
    Same here, well... a troll monk and hunter in my case. Aside from the forced hunches, trolls have always been one of my favorite races in this game. Zandalari far more so.
    My priest has a Troll esque xmog (for obvious reasons). He even has the voodoo mask from Zul'Furak for "dat extra mojo, mon"
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Aelrine View Post
    This is insanely wrong. Arcane torrent also gives you part of the main resource when you pop it. It can save a shadow priests voidform and the amount of mana you can get out of it as a healer when you use it on cd is quite a lot
    You're not wrong, I mispoke saying it's useless. But it's not the best PvE choice for any raid as far as I can tell. There might be some exceptions, such as void form shadow priests as you say but even then, I am not really convinced. Maybe for healers; I don't heal in raids so I don't know how badly they struggle in cutting edge raiding content.

- - - Updated - - -

My priest has a Troll esque xmog (for obvious reasons). He even has the voodoo mask from Zul'Furak for "dat extra mojo, mon"
    I struggle finding decent troll hunter transmog. I am absolutely rerolling (or race changing) to a zandalari hunter. That set is just perfection. In my own experience, troll shaman and troll clothies have the best troll transmog.

the forsaken will live on
    Be feared, or be fuel