Poll: What do you think of the next expansion?

Page 24 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Not sure, maybe I misunderstood. They presented the first raid of the first tier, which is the "Highmaul" or "Emerald Nightmare" of the next expansion. And then it sounded like Azshara was teased as the boss of the second raid of the first tier, basically the "Gul'dan" of the expansion. If she is not, then they didn't announce a boss for the second raid of the first raid tier. And if there is only one 8-boss raid in the first raid tier, that sucks. But I doubt that to be the case.
    Guessing we go Old God Servant > Azshara > N'zoth > Sylvanas. Pissing all over Azshara and N'Zoth.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    I know the expansion isn't out but this is just what I feel.

Reused assets, uninspired zones, no new features to look forward to and a step back from Legion in lore and theme.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    Context: Sylvanus has been raping Genns homeland for years, abandoned the Alliance on the Broken Shore
    Context: Genn attacked the horde in Stormheim out of personal hatred, and personally spit in her mouth at the end of Stormheim.
    That's two people out of the entirety of each faction. That's not enough to start an all out war given our current situation as being allies through the class halls.

Deleted
    Yep, it's the cycle of the shitty WoW community, Even though the content in Wow is always top notch, people will hate it because WoW is old and they miss vanilla when everything was perfect.
    7.2 top notch? OK....

Antorus not before December, because its when the quarter ends. New expansion not before Fall 2018. So much for "faster content updates". Enjoy the drought.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    The leaders perhaps, and even then it's really only Genn and Sylvanas who are THAT aggressive towards each other. But other than that, the vast majority of the factions military strength came from the classes and we were all united against the Legion through the Class Halls. Now, all of a sudden, we're at war again even though most of the people actually fighting were just a little while ago fighting side by side as friends and allies? When we were just told about a threat even larger than the Legion?

It has NOTHING to do with opposing the idea of a faction war, it just doesn't make sense narratively and lore wise and people like me are just watching the cinematic going "wtf? why are we fighting each other when in game RIGHT NOW I was sent on a mission to save/help/defend/assist/rescue them?"
    How do you propose we deal with the void lords? Sure, we now know they exist, but the Vindicaar isn't enough to just go fight them as we barely know what they are. It's time for use to go home. And the struggles of the war with the Legion has left the Horde and the Alliance wounded, wounds caused more so by the other, than the Legion themselves.

The faction war also is probably being manipulated by muh boy N'zoth
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

artifacts are gone and not one named badguy. so its allready better than legion

Legion looked good but turned out to be rubbish past the first few weeks. Cant judge an expansion until you get into it.

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    The problem with "Battle for Azeroth" is the same as the one for Cataclysm/Pandaria -- in a faction war, there has to be a 'winner', and no one will be happy with the outcome regardless of who 'wins' if it's essentially a truce. I hope Blizzard knows what they are doing.
    Blizzard knows what they are doing, but someone who does not like the outcome simply won't like the outcome.
    And they are going to be different to the next person.
    Someone will like it, someone will not.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Food for thought, to those disappointed by the seemingly lacking expansion.

This is how blizzard has been doing things since MoP, a trio- expansion set that builds up with a story starting from the ground up.

They started with this after cataclysm with the MoP/WoD/Legion trio ( as the Sha led to garrosh which led to the warlords which led to guldan which then led to the legion like a chain of events ).

I'm pretty sure this expansion is some sort of foundation that will start another multi-expansion chain of events now that the whole legion thing has concluded.

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    The problem with "Battle for Azeroth" is the same as the one for Cataclysm/Pandaria -- in a faction war, there has to be a 'winner', and no one will be happy with the outcome regardless of who 'wins' if it's essentially a truce. I hope Blizzard knows what they are doing.
    this, the horde already payed a price during pandaria/wod hope this time the last boss is anduin and we gotta free SW
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    7.2 top notch? OK....

Antorus not before December, because its when the quarter ends. New expansion not before Fall 2018. So much for "faster content updates". Enjoy the drought.
    The dungeon in 7.2 was top notch. The raid was top notch. The zone was a stumble they admitted that much.

Literally no info given on the Expansions release date, I remember people saying Legion would drop in November.
    I won't be playing through the drought, I will resub for Antrous and leave until a new patch or BFA releases.
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by FreaknRhinos View Post
    You say that, but it seems that most are not liking the overall tone of the expansion, so far. The story of WoW obviously isn't about fan service and it never has been. Gameplay, maybe, but lore and focus? Get real.
    Dude, I'm leaning towards the "suck" side. I'm not impressed in the least.

Deleted
    They want my money... i got actually 12 char on 110 lvl for artifact skins... and now, this elite race... o god, i dont wanna more paladins, warlock etc. i need just one on account... so money for race change ;/

Quote Originally Posted by Prokne View Post
    Maybe the reasoning is that the void threat is so great we can't possibly defeat it. So we go back to our little world and fight over scraps and who gets to die with more stuff. Still pretty boring.

And I hate that you have to read the books to know what is happening in game. It should be in the game.

I personally enjoy reading and feel that the story is better conveyed through the books, but am in agreement that this should have been told in game in some fashion. That said, I'm pretty irritated that this cinematic was shown now with it making absolutely zero sense at this point with the book not coming out for another few months for us to make sense of what is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    this, the horde already payed a price during pandaria/wod hope this time the last boss is anduin and we gotta free SW
    Let us hope that the expansion ends with neither faction leader being the main baddie.
    Diablo Bore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvei View Post
    I'm cautiously hyped. I think a lot of people are jumping the gun since we don't know all of the details yet.

After all, the game is called World of Warcraft. Besides, what were all of the RTS games based off of? Oh yeah, faction wars.
    I like how you said cautiously hyped, wonder how that emote would look

Good counter argument, clearly you have nothing to back up on and can't handle that from what we have been shown, this expansion has more content than WoD and maybe more than Legion did at launch.
    You want to hate for the sake of hating without any argument to present.
    I've moved past arguing with an addict, now I'm just mocking you. But as I don't want to create more work for the mods, I'm just going to ignore you now.

where are the actual new features? The big changes? Sure we can put pvp on/off in cities now but that is pretty small. Seeing how legion had a new class, mythic+ being added, pvp talents and world quests it just feels that Battle for Azeroth doesn't add many new things. The things it has look nice but nothing WOAWoAWOWAO hype worthy yet.

Deleted
    Yep, it's the cycle of the shitty WoW community, Even though the content in Wow is always top notch, people will hate it because WoW is old and they miss vanilla when everything was perfect.
    WoD and especially garrisons have a few words with you....