Poll: What do you think of the next expansion?

Page 25 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    All I wanna know is, is Sylvanas DTF in her Banshee form? She can scream all night.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

I'm not a fan of the theme, the faction war has been done numerous times already, I'm not sold on the sub-races I still see void elves as an extremely bad idea with little to no thought going into it, I feel it was a decision made for personal desires on the part of the Blizzard devs.

I don't like how Thalssyra will join the horde, I don't like how Malya will suddenly forget the events of legion, I don't like that the AOTL will choose sides, the dark irons are literally the only one's I'm cool with.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    How do you propose we deal with the void lords? Sure, we now know they exist, but the Vindicaar isn't enough to just go fight them as we barely know what they are. It's time for use to go home. And the struggles of the war with the Legion has left the Horde and the Alliance wounded, wounds caused more so by the other, than the Legion themselves.

The faction war also is probably being manipulated by muh boy N'zoth
    I have no idea, but I'm pretty sure we're going to be useless for anything against them while we are completely side tracked/ distracted by a pointless faction war.

However, if it does turn out that this entire thing was set-up and manipulated by N'Zoth that would be pretty amazing and tie things together rather nicely.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd;47847182[I
    ]Blizzard knows what they are doing[/I], but someone who does not like the outcome simply won't like the outcome.
    And they are going to be different to the next person.
    Someone will like it, someone will not.
    WoD and especially garrisons have a few words with you...

We've already had an Alliance VS Horde expansion, I remember Metzen's speech few Blizzcon's ago, can't remember what expansion it was though think it might of been the crappy Pandaland one.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    If you don't like the faction war you never really liked Warcraft to begin with. If it's heavily World PvP centric, it might surpass Wrath/MoP as second best.
    World PvP is horrible, and those that like it are the worst sort of people.
    Keep moving forward. - Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    Legion looked good but turned out to be rubbish past the first few weeks. Cant judge an expansion until you get into it.
    Legion is considered good by the majority.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    this, the horde already payed a price during pandaria/wod hope this time the last boss is anduin and we gotta free SW
    Don't count on it. Anduin is and has always been resistant to corruption. If anyone on the Alliance were to go insane with hatred, it would be Genn. And even then, I doubt it.

I don't think Sylvanas will go crazy/evil, we're not going the route of making one of the leaders a bigger bad this time. Azshara is implied as the indirect big bad for post 8.0 content... we'll see, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    If you think TBC is the worst expansions your opinion is not very valuable.
    If you think TBC was good, your opinion is not very valuable.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayolynn View Post
    Well the Alliance never really got even with the Horde so... yeah

They got their asses handed to them left and right and then helped depose a corrupt ruler who was destroying the Horde. As far as tactical moves go that one was a horrible mistake.
    As much as I love Alliance they have been even since MoP. Not only did they get to do all that stuff. They have been the certified good guys since then. Horde has been bashed on non stop in lore in every way possible. Anything goes wrong; Horde did it. So much Alliance pandering since way back that the faction favoritism is laughable.

Let us hope that the expansion ends with neither faction leader being the main baddie.
    in the home they say toward the end we will face azshara so before that the war will end will sylvanas or anduin be the boss?
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Quote Originally Posted by Selky View Post
    Story is whatever, what worries me is the gameplay. AP returns with a new name? They're bringing back 3-man scenarios despite how much they sucked? Wtf
    Ion said, early on in WoD, that they were building systems that would continue to be used in the future. We saw that with mission tables - guild halls were the mechanics of the mission tables, but with different decorations. It's not shocking they're re-using the AP system, with different decorations. Same with World Quests. This is how the game will be, until they get tired of the systems, and redo them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    DGAF. Faction war is awesome. Bye.
    Faction war is garbage in a MMO. Bye.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    majority of the factions military strength came from the classes and we were all united against the Legion through the Class Halls. Now, all of a sudden, we're at war again even though most of the people actually fighting were just a little while ago fighting side by side as friends and allies? When we were just told about a threat even larger than the Legion?
    Precisely my thoughts. I've just did a whole beast of a quest line to form a class order to compensate for faction being too retarded to react to Legion threat as it needed to be reacted to. Sargeras didn't even finish moaning "noooooo" and Bliz is already telling me to declare my allegiance. Thanks but no thanks. I suspect about halfway through the xpac the idiocy of the whole premise will be laid bare by some major Old God outbreak. I guess that would be a good time to resub. Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    Sorry, but this is the first expansion when i'm already disappointed the day i saw it. The Horde/Alliance conflict is the most boring aspect in World of Warcraft, and now we simply flush all dangers that still awaits us on Azeroth; Old Gods, Azshara, Void Lords down the toilet and crush each other skulls.

And there seems much done for the PvP-Aspect in it, but what about us who don't want to play PvP like these warzones and play exactly because of it on PvE-Server.

Sorry, but this expansion might be the first one i might really skip, although i would love to see Kul Tiras. So anyone else expected something different?
    to little info to know if it sucks before hand. Looks cool. And some nice touches....
    Just bored with the pandaria 2.0 alliance vs hord stuff.....why are they fighting...again.....after such a big battle on the broken isle and argus...you would think we would be closer to each other now...

Quote Originally Posted by Namalia View Post
    World PvP is horrible, and those that like it are the worst sort of people.
    I like it. Guess I should just..idk, throw my PC into a river.
    Diablo Bore.

Deleted
    Faction war >Star Wars rip-off Void Lords

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    Don't count on it. Anduin is and has always been resistant to corruption. If anyone on the Alliance were to go insane with hatred, it would be Genn. And even then, I doubt it.

I don't think Sylvanas will go crazy/evil, we're not going the route of making one of the leaders a bigger bad this time. Azshara is implied as the indirect big bad for post 8.0 content... we'll see, I guess.
    Jaina would like a word with you.

Legion is considered good by the majority.
    The majority of what? Mentally handicapped? Because they're about the only ones who could actually find enjoyment in an endless grind for Artifact Power.

Quote Originally Posted by Namalia View Post
    Faction war is garbage in a MMO. Bye.
    Bye. Enjoy 4.2
    Diablo Bore.