Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by meowfurion View Post
    I agree completely. WTF even is a VOID elf?? "Lightforged" Draenei? So, like a Draenei, but they have yellow eyes? *CONFUSED SHRUG*

No new class, not really new races, no new profession.....*shakes head*
    no new classes. just new skins to 6+ more existing ones, including more customization options.
    improved leveling. options for skipping some expansions you may not want.
    world pvp revamp.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    WoD had very little faction conflict. Very little involvement from faction leaders. I don't see your point.
    BfA is clearly another filler with nothing noteworthy happening unless there's a major Old God breakout midway through it. That;s what makes it WoD 2.0: irrelevance.

Clickbait thread, awesome. Hope this gets closed soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iseeyou View Post
    Well lets wait for the dev panel...but heh this is really shitty compared to Legion...
    Mm, I'm not so sure. I wasn't particularly hyped about the announcement of an entire expansion of more demons fresh from a year of killing demons in Hellfire Citadel.

This one, I'm not so hyped on either, but I hope to be mistaken. 10 dungeons on release sounds promising.

Quote Originally Posted by urieliszcze View Post
    BfA is clearly another filler with nothing noteworthy happening unless there's a major Old God breakout midway through it. That;s what makes it WoD 2.0: irrelevance.
    Constantly having a looming end of the world threat 24/7 every expansion is just plain poor storytelling. I'm sorry you don't seem to appreciate that.

Deleted
    I am most worried about them bringing back the 3-man scenarios, that stuff better not be mandatory or provide great rewards.

Deleted
    Nothing noteworthy? Like the burning down of Teldrassil, the Siege of the Undercity, the major war between the Alliance and the Horde? Possibly Sylvanas as an end boss? Neither WoD nor BFA are irrelevant.

Deleted
    What ya talking? Faction War in Wod?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AceofH View Post
    no new classes. just new skins to 6+ more existing ones, including more customization options.
    improved leveling. options for skipping some expansions you may not want.
    world pvp revamp.
    We got DH in Legion and we know Bliz can't handle one every 2 xpacs. I didn't really expect one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    Better opening pitch then legion imo, to each their own.

Also the other "faction war tardfest" was mop not wod.
    But that doesn't fit his argument, as there were a substantial number of players (not me I hated it) that loved MoP.

WoD fits his fiction better because it was widely hated among players (again not me... I actually enjoyed it) and he simply finds nothing to be excited about with this xapc.

His post boils down to: "I don't like it." Which is hardly anything compelling worth responding to, and if the moderators were doing their jobs... this would have been closed already.

Deleted
    Nothing noteworthy? Like the burning down of Teldrassil, the Siege of the Undercity, the major war between the Alliance and the Horde? Possibly Sylvanas as an end boss? Neither WoD nor BFA are irrelevant.
    Yet another major war between Alliance and Horde. No thank you. Yes, for someone who says WoD was not irrelevant, I guess BfA won't be irrelevant either.

WOD was in fact pretty irrelevant. The only thing that came from that story was another Guldan

Sitting talking with our 3 heroic and 1 mythic raid teams in discord and the general consensus is this new expansion is dung. Ran out of ideas utterly

I like this expansion's ideas and don't think it's irrelevant, but WoD feels irrelevant to me, other than the fact we got another Gul'dan nothing really happened that had any effect on future expansions.

Deleted
    I think i would have felt a lot better about the announcement if they had included a bit of the aszhara storyline in it, instead of making it 100% about a faction war that will likely be resolved by 8.2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by A dot Ham View Post
    But that doesn't fit his argument, as there were a substantial number of players (not me I hated it) that loved MoP.
    I like how you make some random assumption about "my argument" and then select a random fact as a counter to that wet dream of yours and present it as a refutation of my argument. It would be worrying if blizbois could do with actual debate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Markuus View Post
    Sitting talking with our 3 heroic and 1 mythic raid teams in discord and the general consensus is this new expansion is dung. Ran out of ideas utterly
    Funny enough, my guild is mostly enthusiastic. Good for them I guess

No surprise they haven't revealed this shit on GamesCon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zazajin View Post
    I like this expansion's ideas and don't think it's irrelevant, but WoD feels irrelevant to me, other than the fact we got another Gul'dan nothing really happened that had any effect on future expansions.
    I sort of suspect Old God breakout halfway through it, but the announcement presents it as a distinctly filler one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how you make some random assumption about "my argument" and then select a random fact as a counter to that wet dream of yours and present it as a refutation of my argument. It would be worrying if blizbois could do with actual debate.

- - - Updated - - -

Funny enough, my guild is mostly enthusiastic. Good for them I guess
    I can almost smell the shit on your breath.

Expansion is damn awesome from what information they have provided us with so far. I don't really see the point behind this topic, especially since we're a long way from the release of this expansion. I'd understand if I saw something like this after the launch, and when we already know that expansion sucks, but this early... it's sad.