Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzybacon1512 View Post
    nothing at all about classes, so freaking lame.
    Has me a bit worried...I would like to know how classes are changing...They always seem to change so drastically.

What victor can be there between two player-controlled factions? That's just retarded.

Deleted
    I still think this is an official 'fake leak' and actual real expansion will be announced later. Together with 'educational' video why supporting 'leaks' is bad. Or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzybacon1512 View Post
    nothing at all about classes, so freaking lame.
    I'm sure they just haven't gotten to it yet, I mean obviously there are going to be big class changes. I'm hoping they will undo some of the damage they did to hunters. They totally destroyed one of my favorite classes in Legion. I'm hoping Demon Hunters will get a third spec too, even though the entire class seems kind of pointless now with the Legion gone.

Stromgarde: Ugh, more base building and resource gathering.
    Last edited by Thrackerzod; 2017-11-03 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kutija123 View Post
    I'm not talking about subraces, but our current playable races.
    I think at the very start they said there'd be new hairstyles etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Mausingen View Post
    Pretty much. People are still hyped up, but after a day or two when all the excitement wears off, they'll realise just how weak the 'stuff' on offer really is. On /r/wow, the classic announcement video has 28k upvotes, with the BFA gameplay video at less than 5k.

Very telling.
    Nostalgia.

Let's see how many of those people will have the time to level, gear up and raid in Vanilla.

Farming hundreds of gold for progression raids at a measly 30g an hour, levelling for months, trying to get 40 people on the same page.

Not an easy task at all.

Still nothing that is mind blowing.

that was quite possibly the most underwhelming panel they've had for any of the expansions. barely anything was revealed/discussed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by topmaymay View Post
    that was quite possibly the most underwhelming panel they've had for any of the expansions. barely anything was revealed/discussed.
    Exactly! Literally nothing about potential changes to classes/skills/talents. Artifcat 2.0 is hm, okeish but I don't think really desired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Watch the content draught inc now since they barely showcased/explained anything in this panel at all.
    No way the next expansion will be out before September next year, no way.

I will give a try too classic wow but I think it will be so hard for this days . Like if we have to farm arrows for hunters I will quit fast . Because vanila wow was 90% farm 10% play .

Quote Originally Posted by Tarx View Post
    I will give a try too classic wow but I think it will be so hard for this days . Like if we have to farm arrows for hunters I will quit fast . Because vanila wow was 90% farm 10% play .
    I don't remember farming arrows. You could buy ammo from vendors and the best ammo was crafted by players which you could make yourself or buy on the auction house. You never had to farm them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrackerzod View Post
    I don't remember farming arrows. You could buy ammo from vendors and the best ammo was crafted by players which you could make yourself or buy on the auction house. You never had to farm them.
    The best arrows were indeed crafted. Will be expensive though.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by Mausingen View Post
    Pretty much. People are still hyped up, but after a day or two when all the excitement wears off, they'll realise just how weak the 'stuff' on offer really is. On /r/wow, the classic announcement video has 28k upvotes, with the BFA gameplay video at less than 5k.

Very telling.
    Yeh, that a lot of the "Vanilla server rtehbest" people hang out on the Reddit, we already knew that.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Wtf was that panel. They basically just gave us dumbed down explanations of mechanics that were very implicit.
    the 'What's next' panel was pretty well written and hyped. This was utterly boring. Essentially taking 10 min worth of the content from the Ion panel and stretching it to an hour without adding any info.
    That said procedural generation is the future of MMO but it has been proven time and time again that making such a system feel 'good' is extremely difficult.

This really feels like they're not that far ahead in the development of this expansion, no spec info, no titan-forging info, not even a decent preview of the capital cities and the first raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    What victor can be there between two player-controlled factions? That's just retarded.
    Dollars to Doughnuts that in the finial patch a real baddy shows up and we have to put aside our squabble over real-estate.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrackerzod View Post
    I'm sure they just haven't gotten to it yet, I mean obviously there are going to be big class changes. I'm hoping they will undo some of the damage they did to hunters. They totally destroyed one of my favorite classes in Legion. I'm hoping Demon Hunters will get a third spec too, even though the entire class seems kind of pointless now with the Legion gone.

Stromgarde: Ugh, more base building and resource gathering.
    I know they will eventually. I am just talking about this specific Blizzcon so far. Pretty shallow for an expansion reveal.

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Ehmm. Blizzard? If you make us grind currency and designate one specific way to get that currency, people will grow to despise it by the time you reach the second content patch. Do not do that.
    If this currency is deemed "mandatory", it will suck because we are "forced" to max out the grinding of it.
    If it is optional, it is useless.

It will be despised no matter what the form.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Nostalgia.

Let's see how many of those people will have the time to level, gear up and raid in Vanilla.

Farming hundreds of gold for progression raids at a measly 30g an hour, levelling for months, trying to get 40 people on the same page.

Not an easy task at all.
    Not to mention resist gear and such. Wonder if they will tune bosses out of needing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Javra View Post
    Wtf was that panel. They basically just gave us dumbed down explanations of mechanics that were very implicit.
    the 'What's next' panel was pretty well written and hyped. This was utterly boring. Essentially taking 10 min worth of the content from the Ion panel and stretching it to an hour without adding any info.
    That said procedural generation is the future of MMO but it has been proven time and time again that making such a system feel 'good' is extremely difficult.

This really feels like they're not that far ahead in the development of this expansion, no spec info, no titan-forging info, not even a decent preview of the capital cities and the first raids.
    ^ This. I feel like this is saying. Get ready for a year long Argus raid boys and girls.