Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

least informative blizzcon ever

What. is. happening?

Any major class changes?
    Will m+/dungeons be improved in any way?
    Sup with titanforging?
    Antorus release date?

edit: oh boy, this is bad. no new abilities in BFA?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOkw...utu.be&t=9m30s

I feel like they weren't ready for this.

just compare it to legion's announcement lmao
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1WIEl4hRvA
    Last edited by mmocd21b4bac89; 2017-11-04 at 07:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can now find azurite by killing crab and/or totems to upgrade your armor and fight the horde/alliance by building bases and kill lord.

With voice chat.

Sorry but thats kinda new

it's not that they weren't ready for it. i feel like this is what the expansion is going to be, dead.

were any of those things mentioned in the legion blizzcon?

I dont think so, they wont go into detail right away.

plus some of those things might/will be answered on the Q&A tomorrow.

Yeah not happy with how little info we got out of Blizzcon. We won't get much out of the Q&A either since most of the questions are always stupid/pointless.

So expect a ton of dev blogs and live Q&As....I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    were any of those things mentioned in the legion blizzcon?

I dont think so, they wont go into detail right away.
    pretty sure they mentioned most of them in that blizzcon

Don't those threads show up every BlizzCon?
    Its always more broad details then fine-grained specifics.

Deleted
    dont worry the flood of fanboys is already on their way to this thread telling you how entitled you are

you are completely right.

-ignored stat squish
    -no words about the new PvP system
    -no words on talents or class changes
    -no explanation how M+ is going to work
    -no words on the raids at all
    -NOTHING on the subraces and how they work
    -no mention of any other new system besides this garrison raids/front bullshit 2.0
    -no mention about the fact that we only get 3 new zones if you exclusively play one faction, which like 80% of the players do
    -apexis 2.0

This is just another filler expansion like WoD

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    they didn't mention anything that wasnt the major new feature of the legion expansion.
    and none of what OP is saying is for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Katjezz View Post
    dont worry the flood of fanboys is already on their way to this thread telling you how entitled you are

you are completely right.

-ignored stat squish
    -no words about the new PvP system
    -no words on talents or class changes
    -no explanation how M+ is going to work
    -no words on the raids at all
    -NOTHING on the subraces and how they work
    -no mention of any other new system besides this garrison raids/front bullshit 2.0
    -no mention about the fact that we only get 3 new zones if you exclusively play one faction, which like 80% of the players do
    -apexis 2.0

- they didnt "ignore" it anymore than they "ignore" anything that's irrelevant
    - they talked A LOT like a fucking lot about two new major pvp features
    - they also talked about m+
    - they talked about two raids already
    - they told us everything about subraces besides their racial abilities
    - island skirmishes?
    - they specifically said that level 120 content WILL take you to the opposing zones

did you even watch the thing?
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2017-11-04 at 12:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    They only did about 3 lines for every spec in a few articles posted after blizzcon was over. I don't remember them ever going into any detail about classes other than major changes like survival going melee and demonology getting ruined.

Same here. And no they weren't always like that. Watch earlier Blizzcons from 2009/2010. They had A LOT of information, seriously.

Those guys today felt like the only thing they really wanted was to get off the stage.

10+ Year Old Account
    IIRC, Legion and WoD were both explored in-depth, relative to BfA. Pretty underwhelming thus far, honestly. The older ones (ie WotLK announcement, went properly in-depth.)

Deleted
    Theres going to be both Q&A and then also dev interviews by content creators etc. That's where you will get that information.

There'll be much more information over the coming days, from interviews with the developers. As there always is.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Dredglol View Post
    What. is. happening?

Any major class changes?
    Will m+/dungeons be improved in any way?
    Sup with titanforging?
    Antorus release date?

I feel like they weren't ready for this.
    What!!!! there was info!!!!!!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

And blizzcon is already here?!?!?!?!

i thought it was some interns talking about a couple of small things interns where hoping they might get to add to WoW sometime in the next 5 expansions...

^ btw sarcasm heavy

But for real...i agree. It was like...you get new zones, we fight each other for some weird ore ( like not why we are at full war again), you get a new artifact witch you can pick powers with ( like that sentence was pretty much everything you need get learn about it), some new scenario stuff to get more resource, and you get to fight zones battle's that are kinda forced pvp ( if you ask me)( that is cross realm?!?!?!). Like if you read my post you know pretty much all off blizzcon announcements. Oohh and we get sub races...with more to come later....

Quote Originally Posted by Katjezz View Post
    Didn't they say early on with the Legion release they were already advanced working on the next expansion? I'm almost certain they did ..... (I stand open to correction if I'm wrong) [[pops Divine Shield as a forum nublet]]

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    They only did about 3 lines for every spec in a few articles posted after blizzcon was over. I don't remember them ever going into any detail about classes other than major changes like survival going melee and demonology getting ruined.
    What? legion was announced at gamscom. I remember them going over the class changes and druid shapeshift form. Which is more than what they've said at this blizzcon

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crystalstarrwow View Post
    Didn't they say early on with the Legion release they were already advanced working on the next expansion? I'm almost certain they did ..... (I stand open to correction if I'm wrong) [[pops Divine Shield as a forum nublet]]
    I believe they did.

Which makes the sheer lack of new content, and lack of general changes announced, all the more stunning.

This reads more like WoD's reveal than Legion's, MoP's, Cata's.

You have to go back to BC to find a more ho-hum reveal.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    There'll be much more information over the coming days, from interviews with the developers. As there always is.
    yes. But blizzcon used to have more info per thing. Like :

this is what we like about gear , and this is what we did not like and this is what we are ( most likely ) are going to change about it.

And they did that about gear, professions, zones, leveling, extra stuff, dungeons/raids, the story etc etc...

10+ Year Old Account
    What? legion was announced at gamscom. I remember them going over the class changes and druid shapeshift form. Which is more than what they've said at this blizzcon
    They talked about artifacts for a handful of specs, they didn't go into any detail at all about class changes