Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The presentation is horrible. 3 Hours ago ion already told us about whats coming, and they are just repeating the same thing with a few more words.
    Welcome to every Blizzcon presentation post opening announcement ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    good idea, horrible implementation is the motto of the wow team
    Whine, bitch and complain where chance is given is the motto of mmoc!
    Oh and never give credit where credit is due would be an alternative.

Why the fudge would they announce anything on class changes, abilities, talents or detailed descriptions of anything being changed that's not majorly relevant to the expansions. Anything like that will come later and you should know this instead of pleading ignorant every time things like this happens.

LUL So many people that didn't pay attention to what they said. It's so triggering. If you just listened to what they said you wouldn't have any of these questions. seriously. Don't whine if you don't know what you are talking about.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    and this thread is bullshit trolling OP.

apexis was nothing like artifact power.

it's nothing like WoD.

and how is actively fighting with 19 other people in a warfront like a garrison where i'm alone farming gold on 10 alts?

i'm glad your hype is killed now go cry in your corner.
    and your hype threshold is so low, they could just put the word ' new expansion' on the screen you will be automatically hyped

The only thing I look forward to is WoW: Classic. Considering this incompetent team will be designing it, I have my doubts. I am against all changes they announced.

Also the Warfronts are literally Ashran with a nostalgia flavor. Nothing they showed seems new.

This is going to be the most controversial xpack yet to date, probably way worse than WoD. Let's just hope I am dead wrong.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arainie View Post

Why the fudge would they announce anything on class changes, abilities, talents or detailed descriptions of anything being changed that's not majorly relevant to the expansions. Anything like that will come later and you should know this instead of pleading ignorant every time things like this happens.
    they didint talk about stat squish when there is one, they didn't dive anything deep, that's the problem

OP thinks that warfronts are like garrisons...

I totally remember garrisons being a 20v20 BG where I built troops and fought along side them to destroy the faction's garrison, destroy their buildings and slaughter their commander.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iseeyou View Post
    Me neither. Well legion then classic
    Classic isn't going to be out for another 2 years. They need to reverse engineer the patches which takes a lot of time if they want to make sure it's not buggy as hell. This expansion will be out in 2018. Probably September.

Deleted
    Meanwhile, Legion had literally only Mythic + and Artifacts going for it when announced.

Quote Originally Posted by Arainie View Post

class changes and abilities are indeed relevant to the expansion, we're losing our weapons and that change is huge, they should have at least said SOMETHING about how they plan to handle it, that and the obvious squish they're being quiet about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torrasque View Post
    OP thinks that warfronts are like garrisons...

I totally remember garrisons being a 20v20 BG where I built troops and fought along side them to destroy the faction's garrison, destroy their buildings and slaughter their commander.
    It's PvE content. And Garrisons had siege events where you would either group with a raid and kill a boss, or party up to and hold off invaders (garrison resource items were used to help).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    LUL So many people that didn't pay attention to what they said. It's so triggering. If you just listened to what they said you wouldn't have any of these questions. seriously. Don't whine if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Alright explain the new PvP system to me. And while you are at it, go over the new stat squish. How does it work? What are the new numbers?

Oh and while we are at it, go over talent changes, class changes, Raid's and their bosses because i seem to have missed that too. And yea subraces. How do they work exactly? How to unlock? Do we have to pay to become the subrace? Is it free? Permanent?

And what about the fact that we only have 3 zones for each faction to go through?

And you sure can exlplain azerite to me which works like apexis crystals. Why re-introduce systems from the arguably most hated expansion?

And yeah to finish this up, gimme a quick rundown on where professions are and whats going to happen to them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by johnyderp View Post
    Meanwhile, Legion had literally only Mythic + and Artifacts going for it when announced.
    And legendaries, zone scaling, a new class and new races, infos on the story&lore with teaser on gamescom, informations about overhauled professions, class order halls

do i have to keep going?

Quote Originally Posted by johnyderp View Post
    Shh don't remind Derp Champion whiners here of that.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Apexis? You mean AP 2.0?

I get a strong feeling that wow classic was announced purely because they saw how bad the next main expansion is looking. I reckon 2-3 weeks ago they had a meeting and put the cinematic together as a last ditch attempt. I hope i'm proved wrong and they have already made progress with the classic version, however from the look on Caplans face when he said how much work would be involved, I got the impression he was not thrilled at all with the idea.

It did sound like they had not done a lot of the work yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    Shh don't remind Derp Champion whiners here of that.
    i repost it for you

>And legendaries, zone scaling, a new class and new races, infos on the story&lore with teaser on gamescom, informations about overhauled professions, class order halls

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronioslo View Post
    they didint talk about stat squish when there is one, they didn't dive anything deep, that's the problem
    And mmoc instantly derives the following incomplete equation:
    They didn't deal with X, so Y sucks

Yes, I was expecting some info on a stat squish and hopefully something on titanforging as well but that doesn't make the rest of it bad.

Edit: The OP is comparing Warfronts to Garrisons and Azerite to Apexis Crystals. He clearly has no clue and I don't even know why I'm answering anymore.