Poll: Your guess on the main boss of BfA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    obvious its N'zoth, we already have the presence of old gods and his sea wench, I expect the story to be how old god agents incited the renewed faction war, and with the amount of bad blood between teh two sides, once the flame of war is ignited it can only be put out when it consumes itself.

I heard Nomi is cooking something sinister.

I honestly think Sylvanas' "I don't care about the Horde, only the forsaken matter" kinda sealed her fate. It reminds me too much of Garrosh with the Orcs.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Really no point speculating at this point, this seems to be an expansion like Mists of Pandaria where we deal with a lot of unrelated threats, so it could literally be anything.
    Dude, why so negative?

OT: Definitely N'Zoth. If Azshara is getting involved, it's not much of a leap to think that her boss would too.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    This seems like a cross between MoP and Cata for me ... so I feel that it will be N'Zoth setting up the next big threat for both sides to deal with.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    Dude, why so negative?
    It's the answer to the question. Nothing negative about it.
    I liked Mists of Pandaria.

Deleted
    My guess Horde and Alliance will have different bosses. Like Genn and Saurfang or something. They'd just be mechanically the same

Deleted
    I guess it will be N'zoth. I doubt this war ends in anything of note. We will all group up and fight the bigger threat as we should.

Faction wars are an illusion in mmorpg's. The players won't simply disappear. There can never be a winner.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2017-11-04 at 01:11 AM.

It's the answer to the question. Nothing negative about it.
    I liked Mists of Pandaria.
    No, your whole "it's not even worth speculating, hmphh."-vibe.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Sylvanas. Just because Blizz did this before with Garrosh and their writing department is at about the skill level of doing it again.

We'll kill Azshara and N'Zoth, and then find out Sylvanas is trying to kill Azeroth and raise an Undead Titan to crush the Alliance with. Horde realizes she's off the deep end and revolts. We kill her, and Anduin does the Varian thing and makes peace for two expansions.
    I hope this is a troll. since UC is likely lost, the Warchief seat of power would end up being Orgrimmar as usual with Sylvanas probably settling there. That being said, Siege of Orgrimmar 2.0 isn't happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbac View Post
    I heard Nomi is cooking something sinister.
    Slightly Burnt Teldrassil

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    No, your whole "it's not even worth speculating, hmphh."-vibe.
    Well... it isn't.
    We don't really have anything to base any speculations on, it could be something we've not even seen yet :P

Well... it isn't.
    We don't really have anything to base any speculations on, it could be something we've not even seen yet :P
    We've got some info on the first two raids and the various zones with their mob types. Of course it could be something else, but there's definitely enough info already to formulate informed guesstimates.

10+ Year Old Account
    This needs to be a multiple choice poll. I think it will be both Jaina and Sylvanas, for the other faction respectively. Totally fits the theme.

Genn. We find out he's been messing with Old Gods since before losing Gilneas, and he's batshit crazy, convincing Manduin to go to war while Nzoth and his minions prepare a full-blown attack on Azeroth.

Weird - if Azshara is Gul'dan of 8.1 tier, how is it possible that she will arrive without her kingdom? Nazjatar is at least a huge zone, if not a pack of 3 zones. And a massive event is needed too...
    Say, Alliance wins in EK, Horde takes over Kalimdor, and war ends with massive naval battle near Maelstorm. And that battle itself could be a final raid of tier 1, really different bosses factions-dependent. And while we fight, massive whirlpool arises and our fleets are all drowned. And then the Naga pour out, we are defeated like at Broken Shore.
    From here on we either have the LK and Scourge plot line active for tier 2 and storm Nazjatar at tier 3, or go straight to Nazjatar at tier 2 and then appears N'zoth at T3.

10+ Year Old Account
    this is not an old god expansion
    so probably jaina corrupted by void or corrupted by old gods
    -Proffesional Necromancer-