Stats/item squish again?

I am seeing on Facebook people saying about new squish.

Didnt see it mentioned on mmoc.

Is it true?
    When its coming if true? 7.3.5?

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    I am seeing on Facebook people saying about new squish.

Didnt see it mentioned on mmoc.

Is it true?
    When its coming if true? 7.3.5?
    Its because of the screenshot with the new artifact neck.

the orc shaman is wearing 185 item level greens while having 110 level stats, like 18% crit and 60% mastery etc etc.

Edit: Here http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...atsNext108.jpg

Bay's stream had him at 187 ilvl and 15k hp at one point, silly they didn't say anything about it though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't see anything mentioned. but the character screen that was showed during "what's next", had a 110 toon at ilvl 185
    New Legion item stats?
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    an agility chest axe on a fury shaman... FFS, I guess I should have read the patch notes in more detail.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone still remember how high our HP were back when we got the MoP squish? Was it lower or higher than this? I think late MoP gave us early to mid WotLK stats and these 15k sound like mid to late WotLk stats, is that about right?

Like previously stated, the squish is happening and is live on the blizzcon floor. They actually stated this was going to happen during their last liveblog Q&A a few weeks back.

Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    Does anyone still remember how high our HP were back when we got the MoP squish? Was it lower or higher than this? I think late MoP gave us early to mid WotLK stats and these 15k sound like mid to late WotLk stats, is that about right?
    Late MoP had some 1.5m HP tanks, I believe. My 89 lock had like 700k before squish. Late Wrath had 21k tanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    Late MoP had some 1.5m HP tanks, I believe. My 89 lock had like 700k before squish. Late Wrath had 21k tanks.
    Yes, but I meant after the squish. When WoD was released we had highend MoP gear, but what was that statwise post squish? Or early WoD for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    TBC had 21k tanks, 25k dudu tanks.

Wotlk had around to 50-60k tanks, 70-80+ in ICC cause of buff.

As example i remember at Ulduar fully geared having around to 35K.

Yes, but I meant after the squish. When WoD was released we had highend MoP gear, but what was that statwise post squish? Or early WoD for that matter.
    About 30-40k life for dps in heroic/mythic gear

Enviado de meu SM-T113NU usando Tapatalk

Deleted
    With all the different difficulties, we will be back in Legion numbers in the second tier so wouldent be too worried

Yeah was watching a livestream, and a bear tank had 13k hp at 110. I like it, the numbers have been getting ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    So we are even lower than MoP while being a higher level. Looking through my screenshots, my Paladin at 64 already has moe HP than that 185 itemlevel Shaman (he has full heirlooms though).

I am really interested how this plays out this time, if we end up with something like 20-25k HP at level 120 or if it will explode again and we already get 50k-100k at 120 (what happend in WoD if I am not completely wrong).

So we are even lower than MoP while being a higher level. Looking through my screenshots, my Paladin at 64 already has moe HP than that 185 itemlevel Shaman (he has full heirlooms though).

I am really interested how this plays out this time, if we end up with something like 20-25k HP at level 120 or if it will explode again and we already get 50k-100k at 120 (what happend in WoD if I am not completely wrong).
    Wod had 300k+ at 100...

Well, i like big numbers..

And i want see how blizz will address that, since we got tbc numbers with this squish now

Enviado de meu SM-T113NU usando Tapatalk