Model updates for BoA

So far, I noticed that hyenas, horses and quilboar have been updated for BfA.

DId any of you notice any other old model updates?

Edit: BfA, not Boa. For some reason the wrong name stuck in my head.

Edit 2: Updated models noticed by others in this thread:

- Crabs
    - Pigs

- Frogs (?)
    - Seaguls (?)
    Last edited by DeicideUH; 2017-11-04 at 02:04 AM.
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    So far, I noticed that hyenas, horses and quilboar have been updated for BoA.

DId any of you notice any other old model updates?
    Hyenas??

... I just realized I haven't re-watched the announcement trailer yet, and the first time I watched it was at a glance on a tablet screen. I'mma have a look at get back!

Edit: Here's the video for quick refers:

That "witch" thing at 0:56 gave me the chills, it looks too much like the witch from Snow White, a childhood "boogeyman" of mine... D:

Also, those updated Human horses look AMAZING!! I hope all racial mounts get the same love!!
    Updated model seen: Possible new Pterodactyl model seen at 1:33
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-11-04 at 01:37 AM.

oh well now I will always confuse Battle of Azeroth with Bind on Account
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    I've seen a few people make this mistake already not just the OP, but it's Battle For Azeroth, BfA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    Since its actually BFA, you should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Hyenas??

... I just realized I haven't re-watched the announcement trailer yet, and the first time I watched it was at a glance on a tablet screen. I'mma have a look at get back!
    I saw hyenas in Vol'dun zone preview in the WHat's Next panel. Gonna rewatch all previews later and try to find other model updates.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Yeah, for some reason, BoA stuck in my head. Sorry.
    Whatever...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    So far, I noticed that hyenas, horses and quilboar have been updated for BoA.
    I know english aint your first language but it is B f A because the xpac is called Battle FOR Azeroth....
    so no, no models will be updated for Bind on Account = BoA.... but yes for BfA....

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    I know english aint your first language but it is B f A because the xpac is called Battle FOR Azeroth....
    so no, no models will be updated for Bind on Account = BoA.... but yes for BfA....
    Yeah, I edited the post, for some reason BoA stuck in my head.
    Whatever...

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Worgen and Goblins are the ones I care about. GIVE THEM TO ME, BLIZZARD!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Worgen and Goblins are the ones I care about. GIVE THEM TO ME, BLIZZARD!
    Seriously, and they still have so many existing bugs with the HD player models that need to be fixed. I am still waiting for my tauren to not stutter when she runs, Blizzard.

Sig by Isilrien

i said this in another thread. I love the look and general aesthetic of Kul Tiras so much i may actually switch to Alliance full time. Just love the vibe i wanna hang out there and just explore and look around. Ugh i feel like Benedict Arnold lol

Crabs.

Which is good, because I liked the old models far more than the Cataclysm ones.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    I've seen a few people make this mistake already not just the OP, but it's Battle For Azeroth, BfA
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    thank god thats a relief hehe.
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Pigs, too.

Frogs crab seagull bird of prey horse hyena pig are all I've seen so far. And maybe cat but I'm not quite sure, on the trailer it's not clear at all.