Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    yeah, both are technically traitors now.

I really don't get why they did this, 90% of her surviving race are the Blood Elves. The place she spent most of her life and was also the Ranger General of... Quel'Thalas, but for some reason she's gotta stick with the humans.
    She fought with the Alliance against the Horde in the first and second wars, and wasn't on Azeroth during the third war when the High Elves were almost completely exterminated. She wasn't part of Kael'thas' Blood Elf order.
    Speciation Is Gradual

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Douchebag View Post
    I don't know man, I'm still pretty stoked about getting nightborne and zandalari.
    That happens when beyond the desire there's more than the desire itself. Something that's probably not going to happen when you grow obsessed over fucking ruins or

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    elves of thalassian model
    but that's another story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mgann-Morzz View Post
    Yeah seriously Genn hid behind his fucking wall for decades while the rest of the world fought against countless threats and now he's like "GRRR SYLVIE KILLED MAH BOI, TIME TO WAR WAR WAR!"
    Well this is the FIRST WAR Genn has fought

He didn't do ANYTHING in the 2nd War and everyone in the Alliance Hated him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    doesn't do shit against third war.

never got to have ANY confrontation with the Scourge ever or Arthas

Acts like he did something in the third war and had fought Legion before current expansion.

it's just all terrible as fuck.

Meanwhile Sylvanas has been on every Major War offensive and conflict since Warcraft 2.
    Biggest kick in the teeth is how Gilneas is a fantastic looking zone that isn't even used except for the tiny worgen starter quests. After all that anonymity, Gilneas could have atleast been turned into something.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    That happens when beyond the desire there's more than the desire itself. Something that's probably not going to happen when you grow obsessed over fucking ruins
    Hey, having a fetish for ruins is a perfectly normal condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    She fought with the Alliance against the Horde in the first and second wars, and wasn't on Azeroth during the third war when the High Elves were almost completely exterminated. She wasn't part of Kael'thas' Blood Elf order.
    No but she served Anasterian Sunstrider Kael's Dad

The one Sylvanas and her second Lorthremar FOUGHT under.

and yet .... both are Horde

And the only one who was off galavanting around nations with her red hair mage instead of fighting the scourge was Veressa hypocrite and shame to the Windrunner Dynasty.

It would appear Alleria will soon join her in becoming the shame of Silvermoon and hate in the heart of her people and sister that revered someone they thought lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Burned out ruins filled with void energies seems right up her alley.
    yeah maybe, or you know the only reason she hates the Horde is for what they did to Quel'thalas

Biggest kick in the teeth is how Gilneas is a fantastic looking zone that isn't even used except for the tiny worgen starter quests. After all that anonymity, Gilneas could have atleast been turned into something.
    It's nothing because thats what Genn deserves.

To say MAI KING and be a good lap dog

- - - Updated - - -

yeah maybe, or you know the only reason she hates the Horde is for what they did to Quel'thalas
    which is no where near close as to what the Alliance did to the survivors of Quel'thalas after the Third War.

It's nothing because thats what Genn deserves.

To say MAI KING and be a good lap dog

- - - Updated - - -

which is no where near close as to what the Alliance did to the survivors of Quel'thalas after the Third War.
    So much for you constantly barking about how the expac after legion was going to be void lords huh?

He didn't join the alliance till the war came to him, even kept his gates shut to refugees and treated his people so poorly that they were planning a rebellion. Now he wants to waste Alliance resources and lives fighting Sylvanas, but I don't recall him this eager to fight Garrosh or Vol'jin.
    it's Genn being Genn

Destroying Sylvanas serves HIS interest.

its his entire story.

hes a one dimensional shallow character.

maybe he will prance around ANduin all expansion saying the cringe phrase

MAI KING

MAI KING

MAI KING

Good lord your a king too but without akingdom you self destructive oaf

They say "Cut off the north", but what they really mean is "Too lazy to do anything with Silvermoon."

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    So much for you constantly barking about how the expac after legion was going to be void lords huh?
    ???

The End is clearly still N'zoth so as close as close gets.

May as well end it there though unless its only the Alliance going to fight the Void with Anduin.

The little brat needs to stop letting his dog give the orders.

also lets check the old VIllan log

Blood God. SO prob using Hakkar since Zandalari were major haters of his maybe prophet zul too
    Azshara already confirmed
    Nzoth more then likely finale

using the last known lands in Azeroth Kul'tiras , Zandalar, and Kezan is a Dungeon
    even introducing King Rastakhan

So check checkity check

This expansion effectively has exhausted EVERYTHING in the franchise.
    And beleive me. It's heavily relying on whats left to drive the plot points.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stackodude1 View Post
    They say "Cut off the north", but what they really mean is "Too lazy to do anything with Silvermoon."
    you think they will do anything period.
    undercity and teldrasiil will still be there in game fully useable.

Why do you think the Alliance line was moved back to Arathi as the warfront.

SPOILER

WARFRONT ARATHI

WARFRONT ASHENVALE
    Last edited by anaxie; 2017-11-04 at 06:28 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Douchebag View Post
    You're getting Lordaeron, is that not good enough?
    it's never good enough for alliance fans
    despite the fact that they are the ones who destroyed their own kingdom, the horde has nothing to do with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Deleted
    Silvermoon is safe because it's in Outland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayb View Post
    I'm sure the fact that Belf and Draeni starter zones are still separate from the main world game files had nothing to do with them not being taken by the opposing factions.
    I think that's a part of it, but it also makes sense game wise, and lore wise. Game wise at least, the Sin'dorei finally got their Sunwell back, Silvermoon is still in ruins, and their population is still tanked, it would be rather awful to then take their capital city. Lore wise, they have some of the strongest magisters in Azeroth, because of the benefit of age/talent and the knowledge that comes with it, along with the Sunwell. I think they'd be able to come up with some sort of defense, unless the Alliance struck there first. Curious how it will all play out.
    Last edited by Zenlin; 2017-11-04 at 07:47 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    that she took from Arthas and then a trio of dreadlords?

More of a right then the Southern Human kingdom with zero affilation or participation in the Third War

Genn can fuck off too.
    amen to that

- - - Updated - - -

Sylvanas spells it out in Silverpine in Cata

Alliance doesn't acknowledge the forsaken claims or that they are the rightful heirs to the land because the Allaince is a bunch of bigots.
    amen to that also
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajidehak View Post
    Considering how Blizz split the factions into two continents, I have a feeling that they want to keep this forever. Half of Azeroth for Horde and half for Alliance. Probably later, Quel'thalas and Exodar will be taken. Anything is possible to happen as long as this drunk writers work in Blizzard.
    Blood elf's territory are safe.

The people don't rule Lordaeron. It was a Kingdom.

Terenas > Arthas :- Calia
    "A kingdom is nothing without its people". Arthas betrayed his people and forfeited the succession.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    Blood elf's territory are safe.
    Yep. Draenai and blood elves will be safe. Blizzard doesn't want to mess with that can of technical difficulties worms.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Disappointing. Teldrassil is gone for good, but all the Alliance do is to raze the above-ground section of Undercity. Given that Blizzard has already said that not all the changes are permanent, it's easy to predict that Undercity will be retaken in time, but Teldrassil will still be a huge pile of ash.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystikal View Post
    Disappointing. Teldrassil is gone for good, but all the Alliance do is to raze the above-ground section of Undercity. Given that Blizzard has already said that not all the changes are permanent, it's easy to predict that Undercity will be retaken in time, but Teldrassil will still be a huge pile of ash.
    well undercity is already a pile of ash