Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I'm more than okay with this. I've been hoping we'd get both Nightborne and the lightforged since they came out. My only problem is picking which one I want to level first.
    Cool as a cucumber.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrackerzod View Post
    I'm confused why the Nightborne would join the horde. Both factions helped to free them from the Legion and save their city, why would they even take sides?
    They are drug addicts (ancient mana fiends) so naturally they wanted to join up with trolls and smoke the reefa

Bull rush makes up for Highmountain lol.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    hardly any alliance raids cleared mythic what with all the neckbearded mouth breathers playing them, so the nightborne are a little salty about the lack of effort

7+ Year Old Account
    As soon as they are available, I'll be swapping my warlock to a Nightborn and my hunter to a Zandalari troll. They honestly can't come soon enough!

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    I'm confused why the Nightborne would join the horde. Both factions helped to free them from the Legion and save their city, why would they even take sides?
    Because Tyrande basically chided and derided them for their addiction and need of the moonwell, not having learned from he past. While the Blood Elves showed them sympathy and understanding. They share some commonality with the Blood Elves having both had a magical addiction that almost destroyed them, and potential fall. They have FAR more in common with Blood Elves than Night Elves.

Demon bane: a passive about beasts.

I had just equipped a few 101 epics on my Draenei Warrior and was going to start lvling him again but I think now I'm going to delete and remake him when light forged come out. I'll have to see the story line for void elves but I may roll one to 120 then race change my hunter(don't wanna re-tame and everything).

For my horde I dont really care for the nightborne or moose antlers, but I may change my troll to zandalari depending on if you can get rid of the spots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Final Verdict should be named "Preverse Incentive".

Can't wait to be a Void Elf Death Knight! I'm so hyped

Quote Originally Posted by akherus View Post
    Can't wait to be a Void Elf Death Knight! I'm so hyped
    You can click here to see what classes most of the allied races can be. Unfortunatly death knight is not among the void elf list.
    s(^.^)-b

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawl4lightning View Post
    Cannot wait to make a highmountain tauren and zandalari troll
    I'm with you! Already saved up some names!
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

My only concern lies with PvP. In World PvP it doesn't really matter, but in rated PvP these racials could be very strong. Especially Light's Judgment.

My guess is that they're disabling racials for rated PvP entirely, which would be a good move imo.
    "Leave your personal feedback, don't try to convince them that "everyone" hates something." - Ion Hazzikostas
    It's actually Wowhead, if I quoted directly from Ion the signature would drag out too long.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    The only subraces I find good here are dwarves and trolls. Rest are just.. meh

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    So from the main allied races page it almost seems they might give us 4 out of 6 races before the expansion comes out (pre order, 7.3.5?)

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ba...s/allied-races

It clearly states the Zandalar and Dark Iron are allied through questing on their respective BfA continents (no class info as of yet either)

So we get some new random race called Void Elves but we still don't have High Elves? What the fuck. I get it, High Elves look exactly like Blood Elves but with paler skin and blue eyes. Void Elves diverge more from Blood Elves visually. I understand that, but that's not the point. High Elves have a massively rich lore and history with the game and the Alliance faction. Why would I want some random new race coming out of nowhere instead of that? Boo! But hey, there will be more, so maybe we'll all get what we want, eventually. So it's all good.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Because they find they have a lot in common with blood elves and how they dealt with addiction and their Sunwell. (Silgryn Dialogue with Liadrin in game)

Unsure why horde are getting more OP pvp racials, thought we were supposed to balance that. Now everything will be blood elves and HM cows.

Deleted
    we get all new fresh cool races yet people come here complaining SUB RACES doesnt offer much new. guess what. it is a sub race.

fucking morons

Deleted
    Why alliance get the shitty racials again??? They actually have every offensive AOE CC racials...
    I think Lightforged racial is fucking pve shit racial.