Poll: Which?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    None because my DK cant be one.

Female Draenei are already the best race. Giving them yellow eyes and calling them lightforged sounds perfect for my paladin main. Decent upgrade at that.

Sadly, none, because they aren't subraces, they aren't customisation options, but separate races unrelated to current ones.

Moreover, there's no race among them (Horde) that can be DK, DH or Pala, so... yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronkster View Post
    Yes, I chacked the page about 'em and they have paladins there, just the OP who must've missed it somehow. Now I'm just holding my thumbs that Dark Irons can be paladins or I'll be a sad panda.
    Dark Iron, wielding the Light? Blasphemy.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Deleted
    If only my main, alliance druid, could be any of them Id be happy. Like them but too annoyed with this..
    Highmountain can be druids, and maybe possible zandalari can be druids? Then its 0-2, how fun

Dark iron shadow priest if that is possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    Never been in Blackrock Depths have you?
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    They literally had commanders using Divine Shield in BRD, they have paladins among them.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Nightborne! And Zandalari Troll looks very cool. I might change 2-3 chars from Nelf to Nigthborne, and perhaps have one as a Zandalari Troll. Bye bye Alliance..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feline Grace View Post
    If only my main, alliance druid, could be any of them Id be happy. Like them but too annoyed with this..
    Highmountain can be druids, and maybe possible zandalari can be druids? Then its 0-2, how fun
    Looks like alliance gets 2 paladins and horde gets 2 druids. ;/

Deleted
    So. I think they could add quit a few more supraces, i mean for the alliance Vrykul,and for the horde fel orcs or orcs who have never been tainted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Def. Zandalar. Finally a Troll I can withstand!

Might buy the expansion just for the Dark Iron dwarf.

15+ Year Old Account
    imo it leaves potential for alot more sub-races to be added. we've been seeing off-shoots of major playable races since vanilla came out.

Alliance :

The Broken, The Kalimdor Worgen (Night Elf Worgen), Leper Gnomes, Wildhammer Dwarves, Gilnean Humans, Kul'Tiran Humans, Mecha-Gnomes, Frost Dwarves, Earthen.

Horde :

Different Orc Clans, Mag'har, Tauntka, Ice/Forest trolls, Undead Blood Elves, Gilgoblins, etc etc. heck those new cute Vulperas even.

I hope they take their time and work more on this.

Nightborne, but really not happy they're on the Horde.

I'd have been at least content with High Elves on the Alliance, but instead we get these edgy/moronic Void Elves.

first thing I'm doing is running the quest chain to unlock the Zandalari. Those Trolls look amazing.

I would have preferred bulky Zul Aman trolls, the ones you see in the Ghostlands, but I'm rather fond of the Zandalari models as well.
    Garrosh: "LOK'TAR! HAVE A HAMBURGER."

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjason View Post
    vrykul
    brown orcs
    high elfs
    etherals
    tuskarr
    ogre
    naga
    wildhammer dwarfs

they managed to pick the most boring races for the beginning. i guess they need some aces in their sleves for later .. (maybe even later expansions)

and if i still had to chose i would pick dark iron dwarfs... because dwarfs beards and hairstyles are so lackluster its really sad.
    Most of them are not Subraces, most likely the reason they were not used (harder to make).

High Elfs were not picked cause they wanted more difference between the 2 races, so we got Void Elfs.

They mentioned that other races may join later, so i expect Wildhammer Dwarfs and Maghar Orcs later.

Void Elves which surprised me because I didn't think I'd care for the idea.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm torn between the Zandalari and suprisingly enough the Nightborne: I really liked their story and main characters very much in the Suramar Campaign.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Switching my Draenei to Lightforged Draenei soon as I finish the quest.