{spoilers} Alliance isn't getting.....

Lordaeron. Unless they drastically alter the leveling experience for new undead players. I just don't see how it would work out otherwise, right? What if what we saw in regards to the tree burning and Lordaeron falling, were merely visions?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by maxiixam View Post
    Lordaeron. Unless they drastically alter the leveling experience for new undead players. I just don't see how it would work out otherwise, right? What if what we saw in regards to the tree burning and Lordaeron falling, were merely visions?
    They would never burn Teldrassil, what about new nightelves? Answer's sharding, which kicks in after you start working on BfA Content. Pretty much /confirmed on TradeChat's Interview with Alex and Chris. You can easily find it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The world will change at high level. Leveling experience will be there for new players, but at high level Lordaeron and Teldrassil will be ruins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKhG...youtu.be&t=127

Quote Originally Posted by maxiixam View Post
    As soon as you hit 110 and do the quest, you will be brought into a shard that has the new version of things. So there is still the lowbie experience for new players, and the new version of it for max level players.

Quote Originally Posted by NoNamedPride View Post
    They would never burn Teldrassil, what about new nightelves? Answer's sharding, which kicks in after you start working on BfA Content. Pretty much /confirmed on TradeChat's Interview with Alex and Chris. You can easily find it.
    I'm watching that now. I went to sleep early after being up all night too excited the night before. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. That's what I keeping getting hung up on, where would the new undead/nelf players start.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Narveid View Post
    As soon as you hit 110 and do the quest, you will be brought into a shard that has the new version of things. So there is still the lowbie experience for new players, and the new version of it for max level players.
    That makes complete sense I suppose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This is being covered in several other threads, it doesn't need a thread of its own. Closing.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead