Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danuel View Post
    Yup, that's bonkers mate. We should pillage and raze Stormwind not burn big tree of some hippies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peskre View Post
    Anyone know if they will make new starting zones for the Night Elves and the undead? Would really like if they fully restored Lordaeron and made it into the new capital.
    No the zones will remain as live until you ding 110. Then the change happen.

Also for Undercity, the Horde has retreated to Arathi and keep fighting here. The city is in ruin and not defendible so Alliance will rebuild Stromgarde instead. This will be the first Wafront.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    have you missed the part where we conquer lordaeron?

literally we are gonna own all of EK, except quel'thalas.
    And we're gonna lose our Nelf territories and pretty much all of Kalimdor. Thing that really pisses me off is the Hordies are always the ones starting conflict and the writers always making up all sort of excuses of them, and expecting us to accept it like wimps.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    Why would anyone care about Teldrassil? The Leveling never fits together from 1 -> max level. Teldrassil is there for starting elves and gone for max level everyone.
    Nobody does, but everything should fit in with the Story. So if im leveling an nightelf i want to start at the Eastern Kingdoms right now and not in Teldrassil.

In the Feature Video u saw that Eastern Kingdoms now belong to the Alliance while Kalimdor belongs to the Horde. imo. that should also affect leveling if the Addon is about war and the title is "Battle for Azeroth" and everyone is talking about a new age. It's the perfect time for a Zone revamp that would more than just make sens.

It doesn't feel like a Battle for Azeroth if the fight just takes place on Kul'tiras and Zandalar at Maximum Level. That's what i mean with it. Same count's for Undead for example. A world at war, alliance captured Eastern Kingdoms up to the Ghostlands, but still undead start in tirisfal glades. WHAT THE FUCK?!

Quote Originally Posted by Yonteh View Post
    God, you're sad and pathetic.
    Welcome to the club for not being able to deal with a bit of faction favoritism! ^_^

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decisive The Hallowed View Post
    Anyone else annoyed that once again Horde has taken another chunk of major Alliance territory, this time an actual homeland of a race, which judging by the image from Blizzcon, has been completely destroyed.
    While....Horde just have to defend off the Alliance from a corroding castle that really means very little?
    The fact that its even stated that Teldrassil was destroyed, but Horde are only simply attacked? Lorderon isn't taken over, isn't destroyed, no...just...attacked. Which we can easily assume they will defend off the forces of the Alliance and still keep their rotting castle. With the possible outcome of a few small Alliance bases settled into Lorderon land just for a few skirmishes... How is that even remotely fair Blizzard?
    Truth be told, as much as I love the NEs and all, having them as a playable race was really dumb to begin with, now they are at the mercy of arbitrary decisions such as this. I don't think it's the same to have humans and dwarves lose territory to the Horde or Orcs and Forsaken to the Alliance as it is the NEs losing their ancient sacret forests. We are talking about one of the oldest people of the world who have defended those places for thousands of years, it's a sacred place. (What will even happen with moon glade?) but now there's this for what seems like a mostly commercial decision by the company rather than something that makes sense in lore.
    Then again we haven't seen all of it, there will probably be a battlefront thing in Hyjal or something like they have on Arathi.

TL;DR it's a pretty dumb decision, but the problem started on the moment they had NE as playing race, this is just a consequence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alliance takes Lordaeron, we win.

You can have your stupid tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    The alliance takes control of everything up to the ghostlands, dude....
    No they don't.
    Theres an entire wafront system in Arathi Highlands and Stromgarde.

They said Lordaeran isn't defensible, and there is a major faction conflict in Arathi Highlands, wich is a chokepoint to the north.
    Seems that the Horde maintain dominance of the north and the alliance are pushing through Arathi to regain grounds.
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it very sad to see the Nighelven forest go. They are my favorite zones of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajidehak View Post
    OK then, you like those kind of stuff and I like mine. Don't you get pissed after putting too much time on a class and it ended up weak in either pve or pvp? that's the same thing only the subjects are different.
    That's fair enough. And I'm not saying I blame you for liking lore a lot, everyone plays for different reasons. I just nitpicked a part of your comment.

I'm not the kind of person to reroll for a class for balance reasons though, but yeah it can be frustrating in your example. Hell I played Shaman from TBC all through WoD, I know the pain.

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    And we're gonna lose our Nelf territories and pretty much all of Kalimdor. Thing that really pisses me off is the Hordies are always the ones starting conflict and the writers always making up all sort of excuses of them, and expecting us to accept it like wimps.
    Horde is gaining some shit island while Alliance gets the Northern half of EK, granted it's probably going to be completely uninhabitable because scorched-earth and all that, but you get a ton of land. And I'm sure the scenario/questline leading up to the assault of Lordaeron is going to be amazing as well. Assuming there is going to be one.
    Last edited by Seditian; 2017-11-04 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    Resurrecting someone as an undead != Restoring someone to life. Connotations of what undeath entails can be found throughout the Forsaken and Death Knight zones and questlines.
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    She has seen that undead go to a hell like place and yet she forces undeath upon others. Not only that she tried to enslave the Valkyr race which are what lets heroes be revived. So not only is she fucking over her own people she was trying to fuck every other race over and enslave another.
    Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    The fact that you don't see how fucked up that is scares me.
    omfg I literally said it was bait and people still rushed to defend anduin or attack sylvanas that's hilarious

Deleted
    It's logical that Alliance wants to conquer the entire EK and push horde out of it, that Horde will do the same in Kalimdor.

How exactly is this a problem?

10+ Year Old Account
    ... is entirely justified, I only hope Tyrande and Malfurion and thousands of other filthy tree-huggers burn along with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalorakk View Post
    Lmao the blatant bias and skewing in this post is hilarious.

Lemme try, it sounds fun.

Sylvanas tries and fails to revive people from the dead and is branded as a monster.
    Anduin resses an entire battlefield and is cherished as a hero.

som1 plz explan blizz it not faer!
    sylvanas is trying to make undead slaves

anduin just casted mass res, which your guild probably does many times a night BOOOOYAAAA
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    sylvanas is trying to make undead slaves

anduin just casted mass res, which your guild probably does many times a night BOOOOYAAAA
    check the post 3 above yours pls and ty :] you are very intelligent
    Last edited by Nalorakk; 2017-11-04 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalorakk View Post
    check the post 3 above yours pls and ty :] you are very intelligent
    nope screw you im here to talk not read
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    its okay we gain World Tree and Mount Hyjal and infinite lumber
    God King Rastkhan and Ancient Zandalar with Titan Facility and DInosaurs
    Surumar and the majority of the Broken Isles

Alliance gain Jainas mom and dumpy port town
    ...and Army of the Light with space ships, beam weapons and battle mechs. Also the entire Dark Iron war machine.

Just watched Tradechat's interview with some of the devs and they basically said you'll only see it change post level 110 (and provided you own the expansion), prior to that you will still do all the night elf stuff there. Which is nice i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by johnyderp View Post
    ...and Army of the Light with space ships, beam weapons and battle mechs. Also the entire Dark Iron war machine.
    Dark Iron are already basically part of the alliance, that is nothing new at all. Same with Draenei and their tech or the shadow priest race.

The dark iron woman is standing in IF since cata.

But Highborne and real trolls for the Horde? That's something new :P

How can there ever be a truce between the Alliance and Horde ever again? They've destroyed like three cities, meanwhile the Alliance invade one of theirs at their insistence and kindly let them stay in it.

Any outcome that doesn't end in a victory for either faction would be a massive asspull.

It gained the blessing of the aspects in Cataclysm so it’s sacred firewood now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :