Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    How will this be for lvl 1s though? Best starter zone is for me Teldrassil, the change will be for 110+ or what? Or making a lvl 1 Night Elf Hunter will make me drop 1000 feet when entering the zone? Sucks, dont think hunters get disengage that early.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Would like to see Gilneas as an patch area (like Firelands) for the Alliance while the Horde have something like Silvermoon. (that could set the fight around the area, and it would make sense -i mean we seen to be fighting for Stormgarde-)
    I guess Gilneas will become another Warfront like Stromgarde. Alliance controls Gilneas, and it will be a launching point for the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    If the Alliance get the Lightforged Draneais, do they get their OP ship?
    Um, that's Velen's ship, not the Lightforged's ship. Draenei already have it, because its theirs.

It'll most likely be one of the reasons the Horde can't take Azuremyst and that will also be the excuse for why it doesn't get used elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    I think the Night elf fans would disagree with you there, having the last bit of actually in-game night elf territory going up in flames and all that...
    Yeah, gotta say as a Night Elf fan that is really pissing me off. We already get the shaft for in-game representation and even equipment representation.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    How will this be for lvl 1s though? Best starter zone is for me Teldrassil, the change will be for 110+ or what? Or making a lvl 1 Night Elf Hunter will make me drop 1000 feet when entering the zone? Sucks, dont think hunters get disengage that early.
    i think they said that things won't change until you progress through the levels.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Moonblade View Post
    Yeah, gotta say as a Night Elf fan that is really pissing me off. We already get the shaft for in-game representation and even equipment representation.
    You forgot to mention that we got shafted in every expansion so far.

Basically Nelfs don't own any zone anymore. Not even one.

Ashenvale -> basically destroyed with Cata
    Darkshore -> Cata
    Hyjal -> Cata
    Teldrassil -> BFA

So basically there is not even one Zone left...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry for the elves but I'm glad the forsaken are going to leave. They have always been the uninteresting counterpart of the scourge in my eyes.
    Also, if the horde really burned Teldrassil, I hope they get all possible shit from every possible neutral faction.
    Last edited by Lord Pebbleton; 2017-11-04 at 11:28 AM.

Deleted
    I'm hyped as hell. South Shore might be back. Gilneas actually being functional faction hub. Restored Silverpine. I really really really hope they will revamp these zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    I'm sorry for the elves but I'm glad the forsaken are going to leave. They have always been the uninteresting counterpart of the scourge in my eyes.
    Also, if the horde really burned the world tree, I hope they get all possible shit from every possible neutral faction.
    Teldrassil is not "the world tree". Teldrassil is fake and planted by Fandral because he wanted to be immortal again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    Teldrassil is not "the world tree". Teldrassil is fake and planted by Fandral because he wanted to be immortal again.
    It's still the biggest tree ever I think. I'm not an expert of druidic culture but that has to mean something, no?
    Besides, by this point, the horde has disappointed so many neutral factions that I wonder why they are even neutral anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    It's still the biggest tree ever I think. I'm not an expert of druidic culture but that has to mean something, no?
    Besides, by this point, the horde has disappointed so many neutral factions that I wonder why they are even neutral anymore.
    No, it has no meaning and IIRC the Cenarion Circle was against planting a Fake World tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    At high level yeah, the world will change.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKhG...youtu.be&t=127

- - - Updated - - -

They actually do take Gilneas, Stromgarde and Hillsbrand it seems. We'll have to wait and see what happenes to Lordaeron, because I agree that it's beyond stupid for the Alliance to go there after so many years of ''Lordaeron belongs to the Alliance!!111'' and win the battle only to immediately abandon it.
    The Warfront line is Arathi. Meaning Northern EK was abandoned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Really? Teldrassil and whole kalimdor is taken over by horde, and gnomes aren't even mentioned in cinematic. Again. Genn is going to be in the spotlight for some stupid reason. How exactly is that "Christmas"?
    I agree. On the topic of Genn the guy is a goon unfit to lead his own ppl let alone 'council' anduin. Genn needs to go!

No, it has no meaning and IIRC the Cenarion Circle was against planting a Fake World tree.
    The Cenarion Circle are the ones who planeted when Fandral was leading them. WTF are you smoking.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by spaceape View Post
    I agree. On the topic of Genn the guy is a goon unfit to lead his own ppl let alone 'council' anduin. Genn needs to go!
    fuck gnomes. we are at the gates oF UC and we didn't see a single blood elf ranger or magister which could of incinerated the Alliance.

I'm sure Rommath is very keen to get revenge against them.

regardless should of been catapulteding blight instead of arrows from the Undercity walls at the humans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    The Warfront line is Arathi. Meaning Northern EK was abandoned.
    One of the Warfronts. They said that Gilneas is in Alliance hands, and will be a launching point for the Horde.

Warfront Ashenvale

Teldrasill was only like 20 years old anyhow

- - - Updated - - -

Night Elves sacred forests and Mount HYjal and the Well of Eternity Traded for ruins and blighted land.

Good trade
    The one thing you forget here is, Elune clearly follows her people. Teldrassil burning probably pissed off not only the Night Elves but all the druid friends. Malorne, Cenarius, Elune, many more ancients and so on whose power is at least tangible and noteworthy. I'm not sure Taurens would actually be happy with it either, Trolls probably are indifferent as their druidism came elsewhere I will admit.

We also don't know what happened to the Draenei Isles because yeah Teldrassil was isolated and burned but nothing on those 2 neighbouring isles.

The Cenarion Circle are the ones who planeted when Fandral was leading them. WTF are you smoking.

- - - Updated - - -

fuck gnomes. we are at the gates oF UC and we didn't see a single blood elf ranger or magister which could of incinerated the Alliance.

I'm sure Rommath is very keen to get revenge against them.

regardless should of been catapulteding blight instead of arrows from the Undercity walls at the humans.
    "He also embarked upon the creation of a new World Tree, Teldrassil, despite the objections of Remulos."

Also (yes, not the Circle)

"Nozdormu, whose blessing on Nordrassil had been the source of their immortality, saw the night elves' wish as arrogant and refused to bless Teldrassil."

Teldrassil was blessed by the aspects before they lost their powers in the Stormrage Novel at Malfurion and Tyrandes wedding.

Kind of how the aspects blessed Nordrassil.

- - - Updated - - -

"He also embarked upon the creation of a new World Tree, Teldrassil, despite the objections of Remulos."

Also (yes, not the Circle)

"Nozdormu, whose blessing on Nordrassil had been the source of their immortality, saw the night elves' wish as arrogant and refused to bless Teldrassil."
    and yet the aspects blessed the tree and night elven society under Mal and Tyrande comfyly resides there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Evangeliste View Post
    The one thing you forget here is, Elune clearly follows her people. Teldrassil burning probably pissed off not only the Night Elves but all the druid friends. Malorne, Cenarius, Elune, many more ancients and so on whose power is at least tangible and noteworthy. I'm not sure Taurens would actually be happy with it either, Trolls probably are indifferent as their druidism came elsewhere I will admit.

We also don't know what happened to the Draenei Isles because yeah Teldrassil was isolated and burned but nothing on those 2 neighbouring isles.
    Tauren are likely drawn home to defend against the war of Genocide warpath jaina and Genn has sent this weak impressionable king down.

Teldrassil was blessed by the aspects before they lost their powers in the Stormrage Novel at Malfurion and Tyrandes wedding.

Kind of how the aspects blessed Nordrassil.

- - - Updated - - -

and yet the aspects blessed the tree and night elven society under Mal and Tyrande comfyly resides there.

- - - Updated - - -

Tauren are likely drawn home to defend against the war of Genocide warpath jaina and Genn has sent this weak impressionable king down.
    Yeah I guess Mulgore could be at risk. Somehow. Not sure exactly what with them being all the way up there apart from Gryphons but not sure why that would be an effort now when Lordaeron is their focus.

Only 2 Aspects blessed it. still pretty fake and the decision is not without conflict. The main point is: Why should the Circle, some of which were against the planting of the world tree from the beginning see it as some holy thing when they have a real world tree, blessed by everyone, standing right next to them.