Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Nightborne and Voidelves can't be DH?

Can Nightborne be Druids?
    Last edited by Khain; 2017-11-04 at 03:02 AM.

they'll probably have milder skin tone choices and they just went with ultra pale to quell the cries of 'THEY'RE JUST BLOOD ELVES!'

Quote Originally Posted by Khain View Post
    Nightborne and Voidelfs can't be DH?

Can Nightborne be Druids?
    Nope

Bets on are Zandalari being able to though since they have dinomancers, part of me is hoping for raptor cat and trike bear forms

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    I've made it my own personal shitty responsibility to make sure that it is the case, regardless.

I didn't wait 12 years to play an Alliance High Elf just for it to be a member of the blue man group.
    play with your void mutants and leave the normal elves in peace

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    ... what's the point of this thread ? We literally don't know if they don't or do.... wait for an actual alpha/beta footage with void elves in it before making those shitty threads.
    I think the reason people make threads like this is in case Blizzard HASN'T considered it yet and to give them the idea while they're still working on it, before it's too late. No need to lose your shit over a harmless thread on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    I am. They're gonna make for really awesome Warlocks and Warriors and SPriests.

If I wanted a High Elf I'd play a Blood Elf.
    This honestly. I was expecting a completely wasted subrace slot, instead I got something mildly interesting.

I reserve full judgement till I actually see if the racials allow a normal transformation or not. I still think my half-elf idea was better. But need to see what the story is. It just feels a bit lame if you can't be normal coloured if you prefer. It will just feel weird. Then why do this in the first place ? Still, I know one person that really likes it, but I really can't comment until I know the last bit for sure.

I'm betting they'll look rather high-elfy with the proper blue & white gear on them. Plus they use the Thalassian model - which is IMO much better than the edited night elf model used for nightborne - and will make for great shadow priests and warlocks, so no complaints from me.

I'm pretty sure they'll have normal skins, but even the normal tones will be pale (consider something alike the 2-3 lightest skin tones of the blood elves).
    You can't really have much variation if skins are all white and hair are all black.
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by anathama View Post
    I think the reason people make threads like this is in case Blizzard HASN'T considered it yet and to give them the idea while they're still working on it, before it's too late. No need to lose your shit over a harmless thread on the internet.
    Then do it on the officials forums/twitter not on MMO-C

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    I hope these fucking Void Mutants have no "normal" skins. They should look like the abominations they are.

Void Elves should have regular skin options. That way there can finally be High Elves in the Alliance.

But void elves are blood elves. that choose to follow vereesa/alleria.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaskaleh View Post
    I hope these fucking Void Mutants have no "normal" skins. They should look like the abominations they are.
    this 10/10

Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post
    Also oh my god guys

They have nipples, -what-?! last I checked didn't Belves still have ken doll chests?
    Currently they have nipples, just very light colored so you you actually need to look twice on the texture.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Oh good! Glad to know I have to reroll if I want to play a new race! -_-

Legit, I hope that's placeholder and they fix their shit.
    That's on their info site, so that's probably not a PH but a confirmation of their current design intent.

Void Elves should have regular skin options. That way there can finally be High Elves in the Alliance.
    They are not pretty enough for you? Poor baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Because for YEARS High Elf fans have been bitching and moaning about wanting them; on here, on the official forums, at Blizzcon, etc. Now you finally get a model that’s nearly close to them, yet it’s not good enough because of the skin color. You guys are ingrates.

Also, here’s a thought, maybe wait to see all the skin options.
    He has a point though, if they can't be the classes that you want them to be like paladin for example, how can you be satisfied?

I hope they don't so the high elf fans are disappointed forever, lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    But void elves are blood elves. that choose to follow vereesa/alleria.
    No, they are High elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Because for YEARS High Elf fans have been bitching and moaning about wanting them; on here, on the official forums, at Blizzcon, etc. Now you finally get a model that’s nearly close to them, yet it’s not good enough because of the skin color. You guys are ingrates.

Also, here’s a thought, maybe wait to see all the skin options.
    That says it all. Nearly close to them. High elf fans haven't wanted 'almost' High Elves for years or even 'nearly close to High Elves', they wanted actual High Elves. People are allowed to be disappointed if they got high elves that look like they have hypothermia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarc View Post
    The Horde is the West, the Allies are the Soviets (kind of makes more sense the other way around, but I'm Horde and I didn't want to be the commies in this metaphor.. For the Horde!) and the Legion are the Nazis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    A person who is saying "You need a good guy with a gun to stop a bad guy with a gun" sounds like someone who wants to sell 2 guns.

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    They will obviously have more than 1 skin color to choose from.