Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    So nothing but ALliance characters on the faction full of bigots.
    Whatever floats your boat and what ever helps you sleep at night.. I am comfortable with my choice of faction and characters..
    Last edited by grexly75; 2017-11-04 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelthos View Post
    None of that served them too well in Cataclysm or Mists when they got their butts handed to them. I'd say they are about on par with frilly shirts and that's sort of the whole point since they are both being launched together.

Not sure why you are being so toxic to everyone lol
    Well now they are backed by the Magical might and muscle of the Horde.

something Alliance lacks lorewise you know.

Very little magic in their faction

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangeliste View Post
    I'm not sure what you're trying to compare? We were talking about Mulgore. Which is not really a gateway. Mulgore is enclosed by a mountain range that make it a bowl, the only access is in and out the same doorway. The gateway to Orgrimmar will be Barrens and Docks right next to it like in Siege of Orgrimmar.

Draenei have Naaru like dimensional beings of the cosmos that pretty much trump anything as they were from the very beginning in the Ordering of Shadow and Light, technology and more - it's why Sargeras chose them. Night Elves have better links with the Ancients who are Nature Gods with Demi Gods. Dwarves are in true with the Titans with Gnomes but that's iffy since Trolls themselves could be once again tinkering with them in Zandalar and do a Mogu but they all fell and crumbled. Admittedly the only shit part of the Alliance are the humans haha. As much as Orcs really.

Seems the same base of the factions i.e Humans and Orcs are simply bolstered by their allies tenfold though in any way because they won't make either side better than the other. So doesn't matter what it is on each side, neither will big up than the other.
    say wha?

Blood Elves are the evolved superior version of Night Elves.
    x1 Orc is worth x3 Humans.
    Trolls dont die and they have the juju, Dwarves are just stone form.
    Dranei? if they're so good why was it so easy for the Bloodknights to slaughter them on their own planet?
    Or how about the fel orcs. Dranei are weak and so is their light.
    You seem to forget the Blood elves enslaved a Naru their god.
    Last edited by mmoc877b2d3d8f; 2017-11-04 at 12:35 PM.

I'm sure Kul'Tiras looks any better.

Cursed land and likely a Twilight Cult plot going on by the looks of things.

Nevermind the elite standing Navy and Mariners and LEADER was already decimated.

You may aswell call jaina the city leader because Jainas Mom is about as irrelevant as you can get.
    I didn't say they were any better off. I mentioned that neither side will be better off or big up because the company won't allow it?

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    By that statement you really should get some help and quick..
    I think the Orcs, Blood Elves, and Forsaken would say otherwise to the Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by spaceape View Post
    say wha?

Dranei? if they're so good why was it so easy for the Bloodknights to slaughter them on their own planet?
    Or how about the fel orcs. Dranei are weak and so is there light.
    I'll repeat: So doesn't matter what it is on each side, neither will big up than the other.

Also Blood Elves came from Night Elves... the superiority is kinda placid because it will always be opinions.

Orcs came from Orges. Humans came from Vrykul who came from Titans.
    Trolls do die, where's Vol'jin or Sen'jin then? Dwarves came from Titanic origins which the Trolls constantly try to align with... like with Mogu. Gotta be awesome if the Trolls want it and other races continously.

Draenei are an exiled faction of Eredar. The same Eredar who destroyed some of the cosmos. Bloodknights killing Draenei is like comparing a kitten to a bear.

But none of it matter because one side will always have a parallel somewhere.
    Last edited by Evangeliste; 2017-11-04 at 12:36 PM.

Orgrimmar was already intercepted... Stormwind still hasn't I know you like this imperial status but the fact remains... Horde have had a far less successful time when it comes to protecting their home turf.

As @Kelthos said... Zandalar only just considered accepting alliances so they're not fantastic because they are being badgered by Blood Trolls and have corruption in their ranks.

You right. We didn't ally with the Zandalari to take out Hakkar at Zul'Gurub. And we certainly didn't ally with the Zandalari when the Drakkari started blowing up their loa to avoid becoming scourge.

As for protecting home turf...Alliance only got to Ogrimmar because the horde wanted them to. Replay through Cataclysm...its a rehash of WC2's storyline. Horde will always be the dominant faction in the war. It falls apart due to infighting, whic hthe Alliance capitalizes on.

Happened when Gul'dan split in WC2, happened when Vol'jin split in MoP.

Meanwhile, Horde actively got inside Darnassus to steal the bell. Alliance only got to Orgrimmar because Vol'jin offered them an invitation.

Also, go look at Stormwind's dock. @#%$ing Darkspears sitting in the harbor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelthon
    do i wanting my cat come the expansion due to signifying a reroll fresh scratch the night elf mage?

Quote Originally Posted by spaceape View Post
    say wha?

Or how about the fel orcs. Dranei are weak and so is there light.
    You seem to forget the Blood elves enslaved a Naru their god.
    Youre forgetting Tauren Size and the LARGE size of the Zandalari Warriors and their Shadow Death Magic

Then there is Nightborne a race that can only augment the Blood Elven Magisters under Rommath.

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    And the most annoying part is that every time Blizz pull shit like this, the whole "We must come together to fight [Expansion threat], TOGETHER!"-thing becomes more unlikely and stupid (Next expansion we'll all be fighting void-baddies together because no single faction can do it alone), and every time we unite to fight a big bad guy, the whole "You know, i actually hate you, RARRR!"-thing becomes more silly, how many times have we flip-flopped between "Let's fight together" and "Let's fight each other!" by now?
    We're being manipulated by N'Zoth. The reason they're being coy about the threat is they want it to be a surprise, similar to them trying to keep Sargeras' role in Antorus under wraps. Or did you not think it was suspicious that the raids are a Titan facility that they can't talk about, an entire RAID they can't talk about, and Queen Azshara is showing up to wreck our day at some point in the expansion?

Naz'jatar is either the Nighthold or ToS of the expansion. Ny'alotha with N'Zoth is going to be the Argus of the expansion. The only raid we don't know much about is likely to be a AvH Final Battle with different bosses for each faction, something Ion alluded to in an interview yesterday.

For all of their secrecy, the sea priests on Kul Tiras, the Titan facility on Zandalar, and the reveal of Queen Freakin' Azshara all kind of give away their plan.
    Professor of History at Dalaran University

10+ Year Old Account
    Well now they are backed by the Magical might and muscle of the Horde.

something Alliance lacks lorewise you know.

Very little magic in their faction
    I'd say the factions are fairly equal in terms of magic distribution. To me what has always been the main differences between the Alliance and Horde from a military perspective is that the Horde has more physically powerful races and are generally depicted as being better fighters, while the Alliance is always depicted as having better technology.

Deleted
    Seems like a bad trade. Alliance gains things it already had and should have had with the exception of lordearan. And the horde destroys the night elves seems very bad.

Also this is bound to be a lot of lore fuckery on neutrals, taurens and logistics out the window. Stormwind should have probably been stretched too thin from previous war but all the horde races have no means at all to wage war already. Logisticly/mapower it would just be Dwarves, Night Elves and maybe Zandalar Trolls.
    Seems also silly Teldrassil would burn.

Maybe with more info things change but atm it seems to me this expansion will be too toxic for me to play it .

This might also be terrible for horde players as they lack of background development to fill the void of the lost nation leaders. Going immidiatly into faction war again probably prevents focus on this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by wushootaki View Post
    You right. We didn't ally with the Zandalari to take out Hakkar at Zul'Gurub. And we certainly didn't ally with the Zandalari when the Drakkari started blowing up their loa to avoid becoming scourge.

As for protecting home turf...Alliance only got to Ogrimmar because the horde wanted them to. Replay through Cataclysm...its a rehash of WC2's storyline. Horde will always be the dominant faction in the war. It falls apart due to infighting, whic hthe Alliance capitalizes on.

Happened when Gul'dan split in WC2, happened when Vol'jin split in MoP.

Meanwhile, Horde actively got inside Darnassus to steal the bell. Alliance only got to Orgrimmar because Vol'jin offered them an invitation.

Also, go look at Stormwind's dock. @#%$ing Darkspears sitting in the harbor.
    As I said less successful, I didn't say 100% infallible. Onyxia was screwing the Alliance from within as well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    The only thing great about Anduin was seeing him eating dirt after trying to fight and being told to stay in his lane by Varok.
    Varok Saurfang for Warchife

- - - Updated - - -

As I said less successful, I didn't say 100% infallible. Onyxia was screwing the Alliance from within as well.
    onixya was just searching for love
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

I'll repeat: So doesn't matter what it is on each side, neither will big up than the other.

Also Blood Elves came from Night Elves... the superiority is kinda placid because it will always be opinions.

Orcs came from Orges. Humans came from Vrykul who came from Titans.
    Trolls do die, where's Vol'jin or Sen'jin then? Dwarves came from Titanic origins which the Trolls constantly try to align with... like with Mogu. Gotta be awesome if the Trolls want it and other races continously.

Draenei are an exiled faction of Eredar. The same Eredar who destroyed some of the cosmos. Bloodknights killing Draenei is like comparing a kitten to a bear.

But none of it matter because one side will always have a parallel somewhere.
    And Night Elves came from Trolls

Zandalaerie of WHich are the ancient and Oldest troll civilzation and City.

Vol'jin is being an Emmisarry to God King Rastakhan and will likely become a Loa beside Bwosamdi

Varian is just green paste

I think alliance should get another Horde race model so we can take our obligatory Man'ari Eredar race to spit in the face of the hypocrisy that is Void High Elves after years of them talking down on the rightious High ground.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2017-11-04 at 12:43 PM.

Thanks to Titan Blood.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    Hello? Is it me you looking for?

Deleted
    You forgot Felwood and Azshara
    Yeah on purpose because Felwood has been destroyed prior to WoW Classic and Azshara was never a real Nelfzone, in lore surely but ingame it was the home of 3 NPCs and a bunch of dragons and ghosts.

This is what people will say as a "counter" argument, so I left them out but the list is still pretty impressive so far.
    Every single NELF Zone is gone, completely.

Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    Varok Saurfang for Warchife

- - - Updated - - -

Saurfang hefting Anduin across the battlefield and knocking his helm off was pretty good.

Unfrotunately not every character is so mary sue they can resurrect the whole battlefield with the light.

Should of followed that up with some blight barrels. Mend melted corpses.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Talime View Post
    Yeah on purpose because Felwood has been destroyed prior to WoW Classic and Azshara was never a real Nelfzone, in lore surely but ingame it was the home of 3 NPCs and a bunch of dragons and ghosts.

This is what people will say as a "counter" argument, so I left them out but the list is still pretty impressive so far.
    Every single NELF Zone is gone, completely.
    ALL the forests surrounding Mount Hyjal is sacred to the Nightelves.

This includes Azshara and Felwood.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks to Titan Blood.
    After they supposedly were called to the Well of Eternity by Elune.. Who it is now summarized created the Naaru, and that Elune is rumored to be (if I remember right) a Void Lord who rebelled so to speak.. All this info is from the whisperings of the shadow priests artifact weapon Xal'atath..

Vol'jin is being an Emmisarry to God King Rastakhan and will likely become a Loa beside Bwosamdi

Varian is just green paste

I think alliance should get another Horde race model so we can take our obligatory Man'ari Eredar race to spit in the face of the hypocrisy that is Void High Elves after years of them talking down on the rightious High ground.
    Do you have confirmation that Vol'jin is an emissary beyond the grave?

I would like it if Vol'jin is a Loa... I hoped we'd go back to Northrend and where the Drakkari were trying to destroy the Loa there, Vol'jin becomes a Loa for them as a plausible gap but yeah. Probably going to be waiting for that. If they even want Vol'jin to come back... probably will. Fucking hope he will. It was a win win scenario for him dying.

What would be weirder is if the Zandalari actually join the band of Trolls that is the Darkspear since they are all over the fucking place now with no real substance to them at the moment. We get Queen Azshara coming in so far as we know, the bitch could try to sink both islands into the fray.

To be honest, Varian being green paste was because the dude had run his course. His story was getting somewhat fucking stale and boring. I'm glad that Anduin is here, though worried now they will do a Varian v2.

Don't get me started on the Void Elves.

7+ Year Old Account
    Saurfang hefting Anduin across the battlefield and knocking his helm off was pretty good.

Unfrotunately not every character is so mary sue they can resurrect the whole battlefield with the light.

Should of followed that up with some blight barrels. Mend melted corpses..
    next time saurfang will be ready
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.