Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    and walks away with war crimes every time. nothing new here

Quote Originally Posted by Elven Athena View Post
    Orgrimmar will always be a raid instance where lvl 110 noobs faceroll your favourite heroes for transmog loot.
    No Forsaken in the SoO raid.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Deleted
    Anyone want s'mores?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Yes, because Blizzard wanted EK to belong to Alliance and Kalimdor to belong to Horde (ignoring the TBC zones for some reason), they destroyed both capital cities preventing that from happening (Undercity and Darnassus).

I'm guessing both leveling zones (Teldrassil and Tirisfal Glades) are lost too.

Edit: Leveling zones not lost according to an interview Panser did. They're normal until some phasing happens through questing at level 110.
    EK cant be full ally if they dont get Silvermoon.

Why are NE in the Alliance? I get it that they have a common enemy, but Alliance has continued to let Night Elf lands go to the Horde (Azshara, Ashenvale, Stonetalon Mountains). They have been in Kalimdor for thousands of years, but joined a union just to stand up to the Horde? They would've defended themselves just fine if they remained militarized.

It is the Alliance failure that Teldrassil could even be invaded, bigger failure that Night Elves did nothing about the Horde. Weak story just for a cause of This is our continent and this is yours. That is the Night Elf ancient home. No one can really claim Lorderon.
    If curiosity killed the cat, why can't speculation kill you?

Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    I'll just leave this here. Was leaked some time ago. Sylvanas will use a shard of Sargeras sword to burn down Teldrassil, and the Alliance reacts by attacking UC. But really, they better give Sylvanas a good fucking reason to nuke Teldrassil, otherwise it would be fully Garrosh 2.0 and completely illogical that the Horde still follows her.

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    I'll just leave this here. Was leaked some time ago. Sylvanas will use a shard of Sargeras sword to burn down Teldrassil, and the Alliance reacts by attacking UC. But really, they better give Sylvanas a good fucking reason to nuke Teldrassil, otherwise it would be fully Garrosh 2.0 and completely illogical that the Horde still follows her.
    Old Gods.

/10char
    If curiosity killed the cat, why can't speculation kill you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoohoodoo View Post
    What the f**k did I just read??? What the hell does this mean ??? If they mess with Darnassus, I am outta here for good.
    Bye bye

Quote Originally Posted by GreenMtnBoys View Post
    Old Gods.

/10char
    Yeah, my thoughts as well. Which would mean, good riddance Sylvanas. Finally.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    Yeah, my thoughts as well. Which would mean, good riddance Sylvanas. Finally.
    Which would leave almost no interesting Horde characters left compared to the huge amount of interesting Alliance characters. Lor'themar and Thrall would be the only major interesting characters left.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoohoodoo View Post
    What the f**k did I just read??? What the hell does this mean ??? If they mess with Darnassus, I am outta here for good.
    no more darnassus sorry bud

it was very directly confirmed "will teld be permanantly gone" and yes was the answer then it was mentioned it's on fire

undercity is a "it might be permanantly gone" "it might be alliance controled""tba"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    The Alliance destroys Undercity, so there is that.
    that's not fully confirmed other developers didn't want to confirm it
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vondoo View Post
    Yes. It's what ignites the faction war, literatly. I believe. I don't think it will be completely destroyed, otherwise they'll need to completely revamp the night elf starter zone which I don't see happening.
    it's literally on fire...ALL OF IT

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WhatAgain666 View Post
    I think they will be phased similar to Theramore but the most important thing is WHAT ARE THEY GONNA DO ABOUT HALLOWS EVE!!!!
    they will obviously move it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Either it burns it down so much, Darnassus is destroyed and the Night Elves need a new home, or it's just slightly singed, which means it wouldn't really matter.

I play a Night Elf, but I hope they burn it down because 1) then it means something and 2) I think Darnassus never really looked that good and looks kinda outdated. Give us a new cool home.
    it's literally fully on fire

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cheerbleeder View Post
    Well, that's the theme for this coming up expansion; hunt night elves for sport!

After we burn down Teldrassil, we will open up new Costco's on your land. We will sell goblin crafted flies-swatters to kill the rest of those pesky wisps flying around.
    costcos is a human invention

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Hold on, is it CONFIRMED that Undercity will be lost to the Horde...?? I love that city ffs...

... Muh Orc feels, this is one low blow... Meaning if I were a Gnome or Goblin, the blow would've landed on my face, so... Silver linings!
    there was one part where one person said it's destroyed
    but they did not say fully lost like teldrassil confirming permanent gone
    other people said undercity is TBA

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    About time we got ride of those arrogant pointy ears on Kalimdor.

Garrosh vision of a Horde controlled Kalimdor comes true.
    draenei are still in kalimdor
    -Proffesional Necromancer-