Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    By Legion artifact quest, the Hyjal one is dried out.

Moonwell?Aren't those Night elf things?

and how this would help?
    I think he's talking that:

Quel'thalas might remain Horde - so Horde have the Sunwell.

Since Kalimdor goes Horde, so does Hyal and Nordrassil - so Horde have the Well of Eternity.

Since the Shan'drelar join the Horde - Horde have the Nightwell.

Essentially Horde have all the major sources of magic in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    As opposed to Anduin tearing up and looking like he's having an orgasm? Followed by a suspiciously colored fountain of....something...all over his troops?

Not sure how the QC team missed that.....
    right

Sylvanas trying to inspire the Horde and lead the charge when everyone was back up to the wall. was powerful

Anduin rezzing the battlefield after Saurfang manhandled him was the real fucking cringe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    She has to now since the only once who can make Undead now is the Lich King which she has no idea exists still as far as I can tell, and N'Zoth.
    Sylvanas found Bolvar on the throne IMMEDIATLY after the War in Icecrown ended.

Biggest mistake the Horde ever made was mana bombing Theramore.

Should have bombed Stormwind instead.

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Just think of who is leading Alliance and Horde. It's Anduin vs. Sylvanas. Except if the writers went bonkers with his personality, Anduin would never attack Undercity first if the Horde didn't commit a grievous crime. I'm pretty sure Teldrassil will happen first.

And no, Genn's actions in Stormheim are not justification for attacking the night elves and burning down their main land, risking their entire civilian population in the proccess. Besides, Genn was saving Eyir from enslavement by Sylvanas. There's no way anyone can justify that Genn is the villain here.

I always knew the nightborne would ally with the blood elves, but I didn't expect it to happen during a time of all-out war. To me, it would be a matter of "who's the best ally", and in that case would be the blood elves. But now, during a war, it means to be willing to risk your own people fighting another people that just helped you, and it feels even out of character to Talyssra.

Unless there's a plot about the night elves or Alliance seemly attacking nightborne first for no reason, the nightborne will have grabbed the villain bat.
    These two talking points seem to have taken up two pages of discussion and I think you're spot on.

I also believe there will be quite a time gap inbetween the battle against the Legion on Argus and the events in the trailer. Right now nothing makes any sense, but there will be questlines regarding the allied races which will try to give us the reasoning behind these decisions, such as Nightborne picking one out of the two dies that saved them.

Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    My biggest question is, how the Horde hope to defeat the Alliance, considering they have the Vindicaar and the fire power of the Army of the Light.You know, the army that fought the Legion alone for milenias.
    Probably with 2 mage city states and Zandalar considering Alliance has none.

You act like the Army of the Light wasn't a pathetic ragtag band that accomplished NOTHING until azeroth came to save the universe.

Just think of who is leading Alliance and Horde. It's Anduin vs. Sylvanas. Except if the writers went bonkers with his personality, Anduin would never attack Undercity first if the Horde didn't commit a grievous crime. I'm pretty sure Teldrassil will happen first.

And no, Genn's actions in Stormheim are not justification for attacking the night elves and burning down their main land, risking their entire civilian population in the proccess. Besides, Genn was saving Eyir from enslavement by Sylvanas. There's no way anyone can justify that Genn is the villain here.

I always knew the nightborne would ally with the blood elves, but I didn't expect it to happen during a time of all-out war. To me, it would be a matter of "who's the best ally", and in that case would be the blood elves. But now, during a war, it means to be willing to risk your own people fighting another people that just helped you, and it feels even out of character to Talyssra.

Unless there's a plot about the night elves or Alliance seemly attacking nightborne first for no reason, the nightborne will have grabbed the villain bat.
    Not sure if you're intentionally misreading what I said or your bias is still as ridiculous as it used to be. Genn's initial attack on stormheim was completely unprovoked, you don't think he'd push for it being done again, despite that being his entire 1 dimensional character? Sorry 2 dimensional, he also likes to traitor his own race now and then. Let's add on him peddling the obvious false myth for anyone with intel that the horde betrayed the alliance at the broken shore.
    Last edited by Raiju; 2017-11-04 at 03:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Shostradamus View Post

no biggest mistake was not allying with the troll empire resugence and snuffing out the amani gurubashi and drakkai and Lei Shen

when in 8.0 we are.... Joining the Zandalari

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shostradamus View Post

No the biggest mistake was to letting the horde regroup after Legion.. And also not nuking Orgrimmar leaving behind a giant hole behind when we had the chance..
    Last edited by grexly75; 2017-11-04 at 03:17 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Honestly, I never really liked the Horde immensely, but I loved that Blizzard found a way to make it honorable, with orcs that weren't just crazy savages and zombies that actually tried to fit into the world and all that. They tried to have a place in the world. Maybe they weren't always "good", but I can't truly blame their actions until now, even counting Theramore. In the end, we can't judge the faction by just Garrosh.

But now, they will burn Teldrassil. Teldrassil is the home of over half of the night elf population, and, actually, due to its safety, it's where most non-combatants were. The so called civilians. The Horde perform genocide. They are evil. They are beasts. Jaina was right. Daelin was right. And the whole Horde faction is now just a boring evil faction in a fantasy setting. Just boring and dull and done 100 times before.
    ...aaand meanwhile taking Undercity from its native citizens (Forsaken are largely humans of Lordaeron) and purging the Forsaken like mindless zombies is fine and normal. Typical Alliance thinking here: "OMG, Horde destroys something of ours or kills some of us? MURDER, GENOCIDE, THOSE MONSTERS!". But Horde races are viable targets for genocide because they're not wearing shiny armor, I guess.

Although I must say it's a pity Horde went for the tree, I'd much rather see Sylvanas plague-bombing Stormwind. The baaaawwwing of Alliance players after losing one of their main cities would be delicious! While, hearing the news about Undercity getting destroyed, Horde players are mostly like "bring it on!" ;]

Mmmm yeeeeeah.. There was never any respect. Horde has and always will have the bad guy stamp on them. Black and white, there's no grey, there's only good people and bad people, there's no in-between.
    No matter how much of goody tushu and social justice the alliance is thought of and kept now.
    Alliance is a reflection of Earth's western civilized society and if the developers and players are part of that, which side is going to win?
    Not really a tough nut to crack, the "world police" or the "terrorists/criminals", if it's actually mostly molded by the "world police" i see it extremely unlikely that anarchy will rule in the end.

Since "the winner of the war will be left with the dying world" (that sentence is a dead end with a one way ticket), can't wait for the next expac with everyone under the same banner. World of Craft - The (bigger) Alliance.
    Welcome taurens and trolls alike, orcs can go back to outland. It's marshmallows and candy for everyone. Enjoy your wpvp in BfA, cause there's none in the next one.
    World of Craft that's all about the professions, they will be buffed to be the only end game.
    Last edited by Redecle; 2017-11-04 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    right

Sylvanas trying to inspire the Horde and lead the charge when everyone was back up to the wall. was powerful
    Yeah, the Horde needs inspiration to defend its territories and takes it from someone who manages to kill a dozen humans in one move. Totally inspiring. What kind of weaklings are these guys?

And the Orc is supposed to be Sourfang? He's supposed to be a threat? Gets shot down by random archers and needs Sylvanas of all people to inspire him back on his feet? And people are actually afraid of him?

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Not sure if you're intentionally misreading what I said or your bias is still as ridiculous as it used to be. Genn's initial attack on stormheim was completely unprovoked, you don't think he'd push for it being done again, despite that being his entire 1 dimensional character? Sorry 2 dimensional, he also likes to traitor his own race now and then. Let's add on him peddling the obvious false myth for anyone with intel that the horde betrayed the alliance at the broken shore.
    Even if the attack was uncalled for, it's not justification to burn down Teldrassil and killing Elune-knows-how-many night elf civilians.

Besides, it's not like Sylvanas never invaded and destroyed a peaceful Gilneas and killed Genn's son.
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by Redecle View Post
    Mmmm yeah.. There was never any respect. Horde has and always will have the bad guy stamp on them.
    No matter how much of goody tushu and social justice the alliance is thought of and kept now.
    Yeah, but until now they at least had something resembling honor. Now they decided to go against the people who spared them when they lost the war due to Garrosh being a twat, and the people whom they helped and helped them to save the world from the Legion. The Horde has lost any resemblence of identity and devolved to a plot device. "We must take back land, zug zug!"

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rurts View Post
    ...aaand meanwhile taking Undercity from its native citizens (Forsaken are largely humans of Lordaeron) and purging the Forsaken like mindless zombies is fine and normal. Typical Alliance thinking here: "OMG, Horde destroys something of ours or kills some of us? MURDER, GENOCIDE, THOSE MONSTERS!". But Horde races are viable targets for genocide because they're not wearing shiny armor, I guess.

Although I must say it's a pity Horde went for the tree, I'd much rather see Sylvanas plague-bombing Stormwind. The baaaawwwing of Alliance players after losing one of their main cities would be delicious! While, hearing the news about Undercity getting destroyed, Horde players are mostly like "bring it on!" ;]
    Then instead of Undercity we can leave behind a giant crater that was Orgrimmar.. We should of let Jaina take it out when we had the chance..

Deleted
    Yeah...go and have much respect for Anduin Bieber...

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Yeah, but until now they at least had something resembling honor. Now they decided to go against the people who spared them when they lost the war due to Garrosh being a twat, and the people whom they helped and helped them to save the world from the Legion. The Horde has lost any resemblence of identity and devolved to a plot device. "We must take back land, zug zug!"
    Jaina was right to not trust them, they should of listened to her..

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Then instead of Undercity we can leave behind a giant crater that was Orgrimmar.. We should of let Jaina take it out when we had the chance..
    "We" You mean Kalecgos, and Thrall? There was no Alliance, or Horde interference in the plan unless you count Thrall who at the time was neutral.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Widow View Post
    I preferred Anduin in the cinematic over Sylvanas, her "For the Horde" was a little cringe, especially since she's never given two shits about anyone other than her own people (On a good day)
    Exactly how I felt, especially with the Trolls, Tauren, and Orcs fighting on the front lines and getting smashed while all you saw of her people were a few archers safely sitting in the back.

Defending their own home none the less as she makes sure her people are hidden and safe while she lets the other races get slaughtered.

Even if the attack was uncalled for, it's not justification to burn down Teldrassil and killing Elune-knows-how-many night elf civilians.

Besides, it's not like Sylvanas never invaded and destroyed a peaceful Gilneas and killed Genn's son.
    Gilneas was certainly known for it's peace! Once again you have NO information regarding teldrassil or lordaeron. Take your bias out of it for maybe 5 seconds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Exactly how I felt, especially with the Trolls, Tauren, and Orcs fighting on the front lines and getting smashed while all you saw of her people were a few archers safely sitting in the back.

Defending their own home none the less as she makes sure her people are hidden and safe while she lets the other races get slaughtered.
    Which is pretty telling of what she thinks of the rest of the horde.. I think that Sylvanas is long overdue for a smackdown hopefully as a raid boss..