Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    I have a recipe!

Tell Blizzard to make an effort for a change, and do something worthy of being called an expansion and being shown on Blizzcon.

Easy.
    Or...quit and move on?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaap View Post
    Or...quit and move on?
    Yes, or that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ooid View Post
    First impressions are important. I’m pretty lukewarm at the moment, but that’s because we didn’t get a real look at any of the new systems.
    First impressions are everything. The BlizzCon reveal is meant to GENERATE HYPE. If it can't even do that right, well, what do you really have to look forward to, OP?
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    People were peeing their pants at WoD's preview and look what it became. I think they learned their lesson about over hyping something. Metzen not presenting it is probably a huge factor too. That guy knew how to work a crowd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloral View Post
    People were peeing their pants at WoD's preview and look what it became. I think they learned their lesson about over hyping something.
    I think we all did learn a lesson back then. Dpn't get me wrong I liked WoD and got my money's worth out of it. Was it deserving the hype I had for it? Not by a lightyear.

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    I'm already seeing a running trend of whine and bitch threads, about lack of content, lack of information, and a litany of other "problems". How about you wait more than 6 hours to complain about an expansion that hasn't even been announced for a full day?
    last time we had such a treand was right before WoD

guess what - back then people let blizzard do what they wanted and we had shittest expansion up to date

people simply dont want to be scammed again by blizz

I have a recipe!

Tell Blizzard to make an effort for a change, and do something worthy of being called an expansion and being shown on Blizzcon.

Easy.
    You're doing none of that by whining on an MMO-C forum.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    What else is new? This forum take the cake when it comes to hyperbole, especially when not knowing the whole story.
    Oh please your selective cognition is beyond hyperbole. You act as if people only complain here, which is blatantly worng. We have adamant crusaders for each and every cause created by Blizzard, no matter how terrible it is. This goes as far as denying that we have the complete picture up until launch for some of them, all while whining that "typical mmo-c, just whining again". You are part of the joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Oh please your selective cognition is beyond hyperbole. You act as if people only complain here, which is blatantly worng. We have adamant crusaders for each and every cause created by Blizzard, no matter how terrible it is. This goes as far as denying that we have the complete picture up until launch for some of them, all while whining that "typical mmo-c, just whining again". You are part of the joke.
    Yup, it's so hilarious when someone says on MMO-C "oh, it's just MMO-C" and something on reddit says "oh, it's just Reddit", etc, etc, etc.

Everything is fine, folks. Yeah. It's just MMO-C. Keep dreaming.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I must admit, it's really funny to see same people here constantly whining about current expansion, then spaming hype thread with stupid shit, then whining after annoucement and claiming WoW is dead, then hyping therselves for beta, then whining about changes, then hyping for launch, then whining about current expansion and praising expansions before. For years, same people, same pattern.

All they do is spamming this forum, to the point that rest of WoW community really avoid it or even laugh about it.

Yup, it's so hilarious when someone says on MMO-C "oh, it's just MMO-C" and something on reddit says "oh, it's just Reddit", etc, etc, etc.

Everything is fine, folks. Yeah. It's just MMO-C. Keep dreaming.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsZ9xkVQ_Vs&t=76s

16.000 votes positive, 720 votes negative. People seems to like expansion idea and theme. And this is all we got, a theme, judging expansions systems before beta is moronic. How could I know if I will enjoy isles nad battles? How I know if they keep good stuff from Legion and correct bad ones? I simply don't know.

Yeah, it's just you, no matter if you spam reddit and MMO Champ. It's just you being pathetic. You think you are majority, because there are thousands of you spaming forums every day. But siilent majority knows better and will support expac if it will be good (or not, if it will be bad).
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2017-11-04 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    How do you know it's terrible when we have barely seen anything at all?
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    - Keeper Annals

Deleted
    I used to be that guy who always views anything new in WoW as disastrous and the last straw,
    When I was 13...

After MoP and WoD devastated my hype and I matured, I dove into Legion with 0 expectations,
    It turned out fine, if not good.

MMOC and the internet as a whole have a vicious cycle of insane hype, immediately followed by doomsday preachers like my 13yo self.
    If I learned anything it's that if you can't handle negativity, I'd suggest taking a break from the internet all together.

BfA will be fine. The game will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    I used to be that guy who always views anything new in WoW as disastrous and the last straw,
    When I was 13...

After MoP and WoD devastated my hype and I matured, I dove into Legion with 0 expectations,
    It turned out fine, if not good.

MMOC and the internet as a whole have a vicious cycle of insane hype, immediately followed by doomsday preachers like my 13yo self.
    If I learned anything it's that if you can't handle negativity, I'd suggest taking a break from the internet all together.

BfA will be fine. The game will be fine.
    Some people love to play internet doomsday preachers all day. "not much is being shown at blizzcon, it must be bad! wow is doomed" I just roll my eyes at such posts.
    - Keeper Annals

First impressions are everything. The BlizzCon reveal is meant to GENERATE HYPE. If it can't even do that right, well, what do you really have to look forward to, OP?
    I really dont get this sentiment. Bliz hyping stuff is a bad thing. If they tell us about their design dreams and promise us the world, all it does is give us unrealistic expectations, that will come crashing down when beta is out. They hyped WoD. If battle for Azeroth is going to be a decent but not full of awesome new features kind of expansion, I much rather go into it knowing that before hand. Like when you go watch a popcorn movie.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    16.000 votes positive, 720 votes negative. People seems to like expansion idea and theme. And this is all we got, a theme, judging expansions systems before beta is moronic. How could I know if I will enjoy isles nad battles? How I know if they keep good stuff from Legion and correct bad ones? I simply don't know.

Yeah, it's just you, no matter if you spam reddit and MMO Champ. It's just you being pathetic. You think you are majority, because there are thousands of you spaming forums every day. But siilent majority knows better and will support expac if it will be good (or not, if it will be bad).
    Keep telling yourself that the only info you have is the generic number of likes under a generic video from a long anticipated conference. Keep telling yourself that you "who love this game" is the majority. Ignore everything else. Ignore the unimaginably bland WoW sessions on Blizzcon. Ignore the chat going "WTF, where is the meat? what the hell you are discussing? where are the real things?". Ignore the "what the hell is that lore" / "what the hell are those feature" / "what the hell are you showing, where are the features" reactions on all forums. Ignore all that and keep telling yourself that all is well. Just don't be surprised when someone tells you two years from now that, buddy, BFH turned out to be a disaster the scale of WoD and lost another half of the players.

Quote Originally Posted by Bas Prime View Post
    I know we know not a lot at the moment, but when they said Azsahra was the second raid, I was like, oh, we take one of the most powerful beings on Azeroth and turn it into one patch? Even Deathwing was the big bad. So imagine what could have been (if we really kill her, because I hope she escapes and THEN we get the "south seas" expansions many would like to see); Nagas attacking the shores of Azeroth as a pre event like Invasions. Beautiful Islands, some we already know, old gods and nagas, pirates. Azshara is the big bad together with Nzoth or the Boss before Nzoth.
    Did they really say that Azshara was going to be in the second raid? I thought that they only said she would appear later, but did not specify how exactly. You're right though that we shouldn't fight and/or kill her yet. She should be the final boss in the expansion, or she escapes and we get a real naga and Nazjatar expansion.

Keep telling yourself that the only info you have is the generic number of likes under a generic video from a long anticipated conference. Keep telling yourself that you "who love this game" is the majority. Ignore everything else. Ignore the unimaginably bland WoW sessions on Blizzcon. Ignore the chat going "WTF, where is the meat? what the hell you are discussing? where are the real things?". Ignore the "what the hell is that lore" / "what the hell are those feature" / "what the hell are you showing, where are the features" reactions on all forums. Ignore all that and keep telling yourself that all is well. Just don't be surprised when someone tells you two years from now that, buddy, BFH turned out to be a disaster the scale of WoD and lost another half of the players.
    Pretty ironic coming from you, as you keep telling yourself the game will fail.
    Last edited by corebit; 2017-11-04 at 04:12 PM.
    - Keeper Annals

I have a recipe!

Easy.
    They did, it was called Legion, and people still say it has less content than WoD and/or is worse than WoD.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

There's always negativity. The WoW presentations have seemed lighter on substance than in the past, though. I suspect that it's because they aren't making any drastic changes to the game (since it seems to be in a pretty good place at the moment) and will basically just be continuing "business as usual, just in a different place" for the next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    Did they really say that Azshara was going to be in the second raid? I thought that they only said she would appear later, but did not specify how exactly. You're right though that we shouldn't fight and/or kill her yet. She should be the final boss in the expansion, or she escapes and we get a real naga and Nazjatar expansion.
    Well I dont have the exact words, but I think Ion said he wont go into more detail about the second (tier) patch (raid) but we would fight azsahra. Nothing really that makes my words more than a speculation.
    I also am more chilled now, so I dont see it as that bad. They can make a great patch with new Naga Dungeons, raised continent with Nazjatar by Azshara and a great raid and story around it. That could work. I still have faith in Blizz
    Blademasters are as much Warriors as Navy Seals are Soldiers.
    A possible thought of a Blademaster about Warriors
    "They shout, they curse, stabbing wildly; more brawlers than warriors. They make a wondrous mess of things. Brave amateurs, they do their part"
    (300)