Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarethen View Post
    None of it makes much sense to me. Sylvanas doesn't give a crap about the Horde.

We've just loosely united to defeat the Legion and now we're at each other's throats again? There's probably going to be some sort of Old God manipulation going on I know, but it's still kind of weird to just drop the act.

Why does the Horde feel the need to up and attack the Alliance? Why does the Alliance feel the need to attack Lordaeron? I'm all for re-igniting those flames of war, but unless I've missed something lore wise, it just feels like we're killing each other for the hell of it now.

There has to be a winner, too. You can't just end it mutually otherwise it's all pointless. But the problem with winning is that you've got a whole other side to let down. I wonder how it will pan out.
    Sylvanas changed the day that Vol'jin died, if you look back through the lore, she had a lot of respect to Vol'jin, she doesn't really say that about many Horde leaders. Safe to say his death made her care about the entire horde than just her own.

Quote Originally Posted by sarethen View Post
    None of it makes much sense to me. Sylvanas doesn't give a crap about the Horde.
    She doesn't need to care about it to shout for the Horde. It's not even the first time she did it. Besides, whatever her feelings on other Horde races are, she knows she cannot alienate them like Garrosh did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Never had any respect for the whorde to begin with...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Which are still canon.

Why would you use stealth in open battle and why would you send casters to the front line?
    Pretty much, if you look at rogues in the lore, they generally were used for quick ambushes of important npcs to cripple the enemy side, mages were used to teleport important groups of people around, priests were used to heal and restore the injured and warlocks generally used their infernals and such to cause destruction.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric The Midget View Post
    I sure as fuck don't. I hate blood elves. That's one awesome part of classic realms, I won't be seeing them anymore. Vanilla horde looked "right". We had orcs, Tauren, undead, and trolls. That's my horde. Goblins are welcome too though! I'm actually glad Alliance gets Void Elves. Let all those horde who only play BE go to their pretty faction.
    70% of horde players are Blood elf's
    we can't change that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Quote Originally Posted by VincentWolf View Post
    Never had any respect for the whorde to begin with...
    who do you respect Genn?

You would be the first considering even the old Alliance hated him

Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    * laughing from inside because i'm at work *
    At or with me lol

You're assuming I had any respect for the Horde to lose.

7+ Year Old Account
    and i though thee horde could not be more down, i have no desire to even be in the faction anymore while they force sylvanus in our throats all the time all they want just to erase her for the entire expansion

The horde is not even horde anymore, just a sylvanas and elves party
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2017-11-04 at 05:14 PM.

Deleted
    Zandalari are the only ones that seem slightly out of place of the Horde allied races. They have tried to bring back the Troll Empire twice and have been thwarted by players both times, which means in the lore the horde was at least half credited for thwarting them. Not only that, but the horde is also now being lead by an undead high elf... I struggle to imagine the zandalari deciding that it wasn't worth the effort anymore and they should just serve her instead.

I haven't lost respect for the Horde, no. Never will.

Before Cataclysm, I played Alliance exclusively. The first character I got invested in was a human mage, my second was a human death knight. Right around the time of Cataclysm's pre-expansion event, I started reading up on the lore. I found myself drawn to the Horde. They seemed like a family, albeit dysfunctional, that always look out for each other. At that point, I thought the Alliance were simply an army of people that only united when it was necessary.

From that point, I've always liked the Horde more than the Alliance. I still played both factions though, but I always feel more invested in the Horde's arc than the Alliance's. I could go on, but I don't want to bore everyone with the details. I just hope the Horde aren't painted as the villains in BfA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    making things up is what we do here

side note i'm still feeling your vibe we should calm down TOGETHER

- - - Updated - - -

no idea yet
    Only because I don’t appreciate when someone lies and makes something up that I never said nor even remotely implied. But I see you’re trying to save your ego from apologizing so I’ll leave you alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been sayin it for years

Fuck the horde.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    it like to see audience reaction

I would like to bet anduin got awkward silence and Sylvanas and he FOR THE HORDE made the stage rumble if her cheering during Legion reveal was any idication

lets face it

Sylvanas is hands down the most developed and probably interesting character in the entire franchise.

Jaina has potential hopefully the story actually keeps her as a focus instead of a handful of lines over the expansion.

Female characters can usually be the best in games anyhow.

Lets talk about Azura and the Nerevarine, Sylvanas, Kerrigan, Aya Brea, Jill Valentine, Terra, Viconia, Jaheria, Yennefer, or a myriad of other Characters
    Just because you get a crush on female characters doesn’t make them better written.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Only because I don’t appreciate when someone lies and makes something up that I never said nor even remotely implied. But I see you’re trying to save your ego from apologizing so I’ll leave you alone.
    don't leave me alone senpai

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Just because you get a crush on female characters doesn’t make them better written.
    amen to that
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    2. The Zandalari are desperate, their island (was/still is?) sinking and they failed miserably in two campaigns. Horde is built by desperate races who join out of need. Horde needs a fleet and Zandalari need saving, perfect fit.

(Pure speculation time, Zandalari are fighting the Blood Trolls. Loa of Blood is Hakkar. my guess is Hakkar is leading the Blood Trolls and Zul will side with him. this means we get to kill Zul and effectively put the evil Zandalari plot to rest).
    The Zandalari we fought were a different faction, effectively.
    Zul leads a splinter group that the players fight in Zandalar, specifically in the dungeon Atal'Dazar. We fight his lieutenant, Yazma, who is screwing over the spirits and Shadra in that dungeon. From the panel, only Nazmir is actively sinking to become swamps, and Vol'Dun seems to have shifted as well, while Zuldazar is seemingly fine. The Zandalari need saving from Blood Trolls, criminals in Vol'dun, and Zul's army - all of whom are messing up/corrupting Loa and otherwise messing up Zandalar in one way or another. That is how the Horde comes to help them. Rastakhan and his daughter are major allies in Zandalar, while Zul is not, so far.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    The Zandalari we fought were a different faction, effectively.
    Zul leads a splinter group that the players fight in Zandalar, specifically in the dungeon Atal'Dazar. We fight his lieutenant, Yazma, who is screwing over the spirits and Shadra in that dungeon. From the panel, only Nazmir is actively sinking to become swamps, and Vol'Dun seems to have shifted as well, while Zuldazar is seemingly fine. The Zandalari need saving from Blood Trolls, criminals in Vol'dun, and Zul's army - all of whom are messing up/corrupting Loa and otherwise messing up Zandalar in one way or another. That is how the Horde comes to help them. Rastakhan and his daughter are major allies in Zandalar, while Zul is not, so far.
    So my point still more or less stands just some of the details were wrong. Zandalari are a perfect fit for the Horde.

which horde is worse, npcs or players
    hit & run posting lol

10+ Year Old Account
    You realize that these aren't real orcs and forsaken etc. making decisions right? They are writers. Employed by blizzard. To stir shit up. Somebody has to kickstart the final stage of the faction conflict and of course it wasn't gonna be the holier-than-thou-sanctimonious-and-yet-oddly-genocidal Alliance...
    "Alas, how terrible is wisdom when it brings no fortune to the wise"

Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    So my point still more or less stands just some of the details were wrong. Zandalari are a perfect fit for the Horde.
    More or less, yes. I see no reason why they wouldn't fit into the Horde. Though, the point of my post earlier wasn't to say that the Zandalari doesn't fit into the Horde anyway.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.