Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    madness? madness is wanting to exterminating parasites?

nah, remove parasites

Quote Originally Posted by Rhelyo View Post
    Well i used to play alliance but since my old server went deserted i realm changed to horde.I do not care if the horde are the bad guys or not but there is one thing that ABSOLUTELY NO ONE can't deny:lately Blizzard start favoring Alliance and i do mean a lot.

Most of the big npcs in Warcraft that are still alive are Alliance side.Talking about Genn,Anduin,Jaina,Velen,Malfurion,Tyrande,Bronzebeard clan who all got alot of screen time last expansions and now they also get Alleria and Turalyon to join their ranks.

Sadly most of the heroes of the horde that are alive are MiA namely Baine,Saurfang,Lor'themar Theron,Gallywix (lol this guy never does anything,only thing that ever did was taking his hat off when Vol'jin was appointed warchief).
    Thrall has left the scene since Garrosh.Garrosh himself as soon as he got appointed as warchief went insane and got killed off by the horde as well and Alliance seems to not acknowledge that and still blames the whole faction for the atrocities he did.Next came Vol'jin as warchief and he got killed aswell.Now it seems Sylvanas is next in line.The last hero of the horde who is still active and plays some roles for our faction.
    What will the horde have after Sylvanas is killed? This is what pains me to see.

Alliance fanboy or horde fanboy u have to see that the balance is not scaled right.
    I think one could still let NPC representation slide. What's even more blatant is that the 7.3 is the first patch ever that did introduce faction-specific content, but only for one side. That side was Alliance with Anduin questline.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

There are only three races that deserve to be alive on Azeroth and they are all children of the Titans. Humans, dwarves, and gnomes. Every other race on Azeroth is evil and should be put down. Start with the Horde, goblins are insane volatile mentally degrading bomb makers who poison the land with thier crap. Tauren are species supremacists that want to take over the world with Magatha as their leader. Trolls are mass sacrificing blood thirsty monsters who are worship so called spirits that are just shadows of the Old Gods. Orcs are nothing more than blood thirsty beasts that seek perpetual war. Undead created Arthas Lich King, Kel'thuzad and want the entire world to sink down to their level of suck and be dead! Lumping all the elves together because they all came from the same corrupted source of mutated trolls. Elves brought the Legion to Azeroth then either said fuck all y'all we living in a bubble or went hippy saying all wooded areas are ours if you step foot in them we will kill you. Which now brings us into the Alliance, and those damn space goats. Who lead the Legion from one world to the next before abandoning them to die. Most of the draenei joined the Legion when they first showed up and Velen the coward just up and bolted. Each time throwing more of his dwindling population to the Legion to save his own ancient ass. Oh what is that, I forgot the pandaren? The chubby assholes who hid away after the sundering and had to become emotionally dead because if they feel too much fucking monsters will form from those emotions and kill everyone!

But wait what about the worgen? They are human, stop being a speciesist. Only the humans, dwarves, and gnomes have done no wrong. Only they deserve to live on Azeroth, every other race must be purged. ONLY THE CHILDREN OF THE TITANS ARE ALLOWED TO LIVE ON THIS WORLD WITH A WORLD SOUL! This expansion is just the first step in the great cleansing of Azeroth!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLove View Post
    He's close to Anduin but isn't in the far future picture of the comic, maybe nothing but to me it feels like him and that orc whats his face from the cinematic are gonna die.
    Thats Saurfang.

Quote Originally Posted by Elven Athena View Post
    It's a likely inference. For one it would make no sense for the Alliance to mobilize for war and leave a major hub, Teldrassil, completely undefended. Sneaking, backstabbing treachery is the modus operandi for the Horde and Sylvanas in particular. Sylvanas wants war, sneak attack Teldrassil, move on Stormwind, lose, rally back and Lordaeron, lose again but doesn't matter.

'We don't know which one did it first' is 'We don't want to say the Horde started this and have a riot of fanbois on our hands' lol.
    Look at all that riot when Alliance started the last war yet Blizzard ultimately pinned it all on Garrosh. And nothing screams like strategic brilliance than attacking a much less significant target and warning your enemy when you planned to attack a bigger outpost for who knows how long.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    He already got his revenge against Sylvanas, he even said it himself that they were even basically.

The whole "you took my son's future, now I'm taking yours". And by the way, he did that as Sylvanas was kinda the one you know, off doing her own thing, making deals with the very person who was trying to screw us over (Helya).

If there's anyone who's "me first, others second", it's Sylvanas.
    Because Genn is so rational and level headed that he wouldn't fuck Sylvanas over even after Stormheim. Especially since he blames her for Varian and he didn't claim successful vengeance for that yet. And Genn hunting Sylvanas was also him doing his own thing. After he attacked the Horde during a time when the factions weren't at war and had a much bigger fish to fry, for which he had to bend Anduin's orders backwards, wasting one of Alliance's last gunships. And by the time Sylvanas made her pact with Helya we barely even knew who she was.

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    What?! Wow...

Teldrassil was never the former capital of another race #1...
    What?

#2 Your bias is disgustingly evident for all to see. How is Genn's actions in Legion any different than Sylvanas'? She made a pact with Helya to enslave Odyn you forget. You lack objectivity.
    Yes, Odyn. Precisely. Also, @Hubbl3 didn't say his actions were different from Sylvanas, did they now? You're projecting.

#3 You're proving Horde fanboys are indeed more rabid than Alliance fanboys by how you're acting. Just listen to the cheers of 'For the Horde' at BlizzCon... the Alliance have just as much faction pride, but you don't see them going nearly as nuts over it.
    Nah, I think you projecting and deflecting your own ineptitude onto Horde players after you made several mistakes even as basic ones as chronology of events pushes the Alliance ahead.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    "She didn't have evil plans for them" is an excuse to take away life and liberty from an entire race of people? Are you insane? The act of enslaving them IS itself evil.

That part doesn't matter, for either Anduin or Sylvanas, as I already stated, her goal is noble, her methods are not.

It does however matter if you are forcing the "someone else" into slavery to accomplish it. That is what makes her a villain... If the "someone else" were doing it willingly it would be ok.
    In the new Sylvanas book Nathanos says something like "this is the price of giving your people free will". They aren't slaves. There was a group of forsaken that weren't sure they wanted Sylvanas to extend their lives with the Valkyr.

Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    okay. but my point is still valid...darnassus vs undercity....it all depends witch happens first and why...context is king right here.
    Yeah, I know, I wasn't disputing that.

Quote Originally Posted by elaina View Post
    Sad that this is better than the actual story we are gonna get.
    You don't have faith in Blizzard? Why? :O

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    There's also the fact Genn has more war experience than Anduin. Anduin's experience amounts to, "Not all horde..." oh and being crushed by a bell.

- - - Updated - - -

That is quite apt, they had no legitimate reason to invade Gilneas and when the prince saves the king, apparantly it's not sylvanas' fault for the murder.
    I mean.. Gilneas is a port city.. That was the legitimate reason. Take it for the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    I mean.. Gilneas is a port city.. That was the legitimate reason. Take it for the Horde.
    What I mean is, they were a neutral faction.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Jaina's "massacre" was against anyone who resisted (which is questionable), and based off of her being deceived by Garrosh into thinking it was all the Blood Elves that helped. It was done out of a grave misunderstanding.
    At no point in the scenario does she give a single shit about who was complicit or not. And her moral high-ground to be outraged about Sunreavers aiding Garrosh is non-existent, because she aided one of the factions against the other first.

Quote Originally Posted by blackxero View Post
    From the cinematic, Its pretty evident that Greymane is somehow behind all the madness as Anduin seems reluctant or in other words influenced at the start.
    So what you guys think whether Greymane is gonna be Garrosh 2.0?
    I mean, in comparison to Garrosh just being mad at everything, Graymane has many legitimate reasons to want to go to war with the Horde. In comparison to Garrosh it was just out of no where, and even with Varion being "rawr" during Wrath, we still had a reason why.
    -We are also more than likely going to have Jaina having some influence on Anduin as well.
    -We still don't know what happens between Legion and BFA, and who shot first.
    -We also still have to take into account what Il'gynoth and Varimathras have told us about key players. (Anduin, Jaina, Sylvanas.)

Honestly if there's a character I'm losing patience on is Sylvanas. The constant back and forth of her throughout the franchise is just getting old. But than again as much as I love the lore of the game they are seriously having trouble dealing with Horde characters, in my opinion.
    Last edited by Roamingstorm; 2017-11-04 at 08:43 PM.
    "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    And all those new Valkyr would then also be enslaved to Sylvanas, without choice. With no other Valkyr able to be made to serve their original function, over time their numbers would dwindle and vanish, eventually all remaining Valkyr would be enslaved to Sylvanas.

Not ok. Not ok to even enslave just Eyir.
    I'm not saying it's OK to enslave Eyir. And the rest is just speculation. We don't know if they wouldn't follow Eyir just out of authority reasons or whatever. Hell, maybe she'd be able to turn Forsaken women into Val'kyr. Or simply act as a battery for Sylanas' current Val'kyr, allowing them to do the Death Knight-like ritual ad nauseum, just like they did when they were fueled power by the Lich King.

What I mean is, they were a neutral faction.
    There is no neutral faction in the world of warcraft. Either you are with the Horde or against it. LOK'TAR OGAR!

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dude would see the world turn to ash if it meant Sylvanas died. He's probably one of the most one-dimensional characters in the game.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

put the two of them in an arne and let them kill each other. (greymane and sylvanas)

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    There is no neutral faction in the world of warcraft. Either you are with the Horde or against it. LOK'TAR OGAR!
    So, either your pro genocide (pro horde) or against it... With sylvanas as leader, lok'tar ogar is sounding more facist each day

Quote Originally Posted by Niaraa View Post
    The Worgen, or Jaina, burn teldrassil to strat a total war upon the horde.
    teldrassil is not a match so someone just burns it up in silence and blame it on others!

So, either your pro genocide (pro horde) or against it... With sylvanas as leader, lok'tar ogar is sounding more facist each day
    LOL, you're just afraid on being in the losing team, again.

Deleted
    A joy watching Anduin playin fetch with Genn the latter jumpiin up and down barkin my king in excitement.
    Genn will die protecting Anduin , happy to do what he couldn't do for his boy. All good.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    LOL, you're just afraid on being in the losing team, again.
    if losing means becoming undead, well sure...