Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

New Rogue Buff op?

5% more physical dmg for your raid seems really op, if it effect more then your whitehits.

wowhead.com/news=275398/class-raid-buff-abilities-returning-in-battle-for-azeroth?webhook/class-raid-buff-abilities-returning-in-battle-for-azeroth
    Last edited by mmoc559b149c56; 2017-11-04 at 09:04 AM.

Warriors also had battle shout in the demo. We'll see if any of it makes it to 8.0

10+ Year Old Account
    How is it OP if it applies to everyone?

Deleted
    It's only physical damage not many skills are only physical. You can check it here.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Physical

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserage View Post
    How is it OP if it applies to everyone?
    for your raid it could be op, but i guess encounter are balanced around these auras, so on paper they are kind of useless m+ will be interessting

Quote Originally Posted by Luxliev View Post
    It's only physical damage not many skills are only physical. You can check it here.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Physical
    Locks give 5% magic damage with curse of elements so it all works out. You'll just need one of both.

Every class gets something like this. I think they're trying to discourage class stacking and make people bring at least 1 of each class for Mythic with these changes.

I sincerely hope this doesnt become a thing

I don't want to need one of each class in my raid just for the sake of having one of these buffs.

renoving raidwide buffs was one of the best decision blizzard has ever made, why backstrack on it?

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    I sincerely hope this doesnt become a thing

I don't want to need one of each class in my raid just for the sake of having one of these buffs.

renoving raidwide buffs was one of the best decision blizzard has ever made, why backstrack on it?
    No. its much better to just stack the best classes.

It's closed Alpha and at blizzcon, you should be right to be concerned and vent such feelings on a fan forum seeing as Blizzard will never change this and have no opportunity to do so.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    Every class gets something like this. I think they're trying to discourage class stacking and make people bring at least 1 of each class for Mythic with these changes.
    Not going to change class stacking, you can still go 10 buffs and stack 10 of the same class and not have any issues. Class stacking can only be fixed by making bosses more versatile and not heavily favored to one mechanic, like ToS was balanced around immunities/solo soaking.

The buff is great, but a little disheartening to think that in order for us to actually do 5% more damage, we'll need a warlock since a decent portion of our damage currently comes from a magical source (poisons/shadow for assassination/subtlety).

I guess it may not be so bad when looking at similarly hybrid (in damage) classes like shaman and paladin, they'll need a rogue AND a warlock to get a full 5% increase.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    No. its much better to just stack the best classes.
    yeah, method stacked classes on 2 bosses in one difficulty, let's fuck up the entire game for everyone else.

MEthod will still just bring one of each class, it wont slow them down one bit

all it's gonna do is make people take worse players because they give buffs that you dont have

this is a horrible addition to anything that isnt the top 0.00001% of the game's content and for that it's irrelevant, so why make it at all?

most classes already have something good they bring, now if you dont have that class it'Ll basically double dip and punish you even more for not having that class

how well I perform on a boss, should not be dependant on having all the necessary buff classes for me
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2017-11-04 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EUPLEB View Post
    Not going to change class stacking, you can still go 10 buffs and stack 10 of the same class and not have any issues. Class stacking can only be fixed by making bosses more versatile and not heavily favored to one mechanic, like ToS was balanced around immunities/solo soaking.
    Well, at the very least it will encourage raids to not completely ignore classes.

Well, at the very least it will encourage raids to not completely ignore classes.
    no it will punish them for not having those classes

15+ Year Old Account
    Lol what happend to bring the player not the class...

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    no it will punish them for not having those classes
    depends - if raid encounters (mythic included) are not balanced around the extra's that these stats bring, then it's fine. But i don't hold out hope - bleeding edge will take into account these buffs.

Also, 99% sure they won't be stackable.

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Lol what happend to bring the player not the class...
    Never planned for the hardest difficulty :-)

Saddest thing is that usually those buffs are overwhelmed with fotm unbalance.