Thread: Transmog hunt?

10+ Year Old Account

Transmog hunt?

I wonder if i might play someday on vanilla realms, doing quests might give me transmogs on live realms? For example.

http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...d-crusader.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    No, i hope you get absolutelly NOTHING!

You want vanilla servers? THEN PLAY VANILLA SERVERS!

No new graphics, 2 abilities per toon, not connected flightpaths, NOTHING! SUFFER! BRING THE PAIN! I want to see all of you suffer so you realize how much of a bad idea it is... I even hope you cant even use weak auras! NOTHING!

YOU WANT VANILLA SERVER? THEN PLAY VANILLA SERVER. NOT RELATED TO ANYTHING ELSE!

Have fun playing a hunter and using 2 abilities total. or a healer casting 3 heals per fight. You cant move, you cant do anything. Everything takes endless hours

Run out of quests at 55 and do the last 5 levels by killing mobs.... hours and hours and hours.

I cant wait to see you all cry on forums

NOT EVEN NEW GRAPHICS. The perfect Vanilla experience with bosses that have 2 mechanics per boss.

Enjoy it.
    I also want this, please do not change anything from the original patch cycle (only bugs/exploits ofc)

No, i hope you get absolutelly NOTHING!

You want vanilla servers? THEN PLAY VANILLA SERVERS!

No new graphics, 2 abilities per toon, not connected flightpaths, NOTHING! SUFFER! BRING THE PAIN! I want to see all of you suffer so you realize how much of a bad idea it is... I even hope you cant even use weak auras! NOTHING!

YOU WANT VANILLA SERVER? THEN PLAY VANILLA SERVER. NOT RELATED TO ANYTHING ELSE!

Have fun playing a hunter and using 2 abilities total. or a healer casting 3 heals per fight. You cant move, you cant do anything. Everything takes endless hours

Run out of quests at 55 and do the last 5 levels by killing mobs.... hours and hours and hours.

I cant wait to see you all cry on forums

NOT EVEN NEW GRAPHICS. The perfect Vanilla experience with bosses that have 2 mechanics per boss.

Enjoy it.
    Oh yeah grinding out Darrowshire all weekend just to go from 56 to 57! Same damn mobs over and over and over and over.

Vanilla was GREAT gameplay, just wonderful!

Deleted
    NONO.... bugs and all. They want vanilla? GIVE EM VANILLA! Not vanilla with a little chocolate.

CANT WAIT TO SEE THEM ALL SUFFER.
    Lol i'll take bugs and exploits of gameplay changes any day of the week, also bugs will eventually get fixed due to patches, so it's a loose loose situation for you cause I just love it all XD

NONO.... bugs and all. They want vanilla? GIVE EM VANILLA! Not vanilla with a little chocolate.

CANT WAIT TO SEE THEM ALL SUFFER.
    They won’t all “suffer” mate. A lot of people asking for vanilla know exactly what they’re asking for. They know the grinding pain, the bugs, the bad rotations, the class imbalance. They know all of it and they want it.

The ones that will suffer are new players/people that want to try it out and realize it’s a really watered down version of the game now. Bad rotations, bugs, classes one shotting other classes while some classes aren’t even in a playable state.

I feel like there’s going to be a gigantic “war”/argument when the servers release. Those who want classic vanilla will say leave it alone, meanwhile those who’ve never played it before but want to will attack it for being garbage and ask blizzard to change it by adding things like transmog, class balance, etc.

Preachgaming on YouTube describes it best. Should check it out. He puts the perspective of both sides up and shows that not everyone is going to like what they get.

Just to make it clear I’m pretty interested in this and I want to see where it goes. I’d love to play on these classic servers while retail WoW is in a content drought/quiet state.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2017-11-04 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    I feel like there’s going to be a gigantic “war”/argument when the servers release. Those who want classic vanilla will say leave it alone, meanwhile those who’ve never played it before but want to will attack it for being garbage and ask blizzard to change it by adding things like transmog, class balance, etc.
    I'm not in either group. For the most part I want things to be the way they were. I just don't want the retarded gold cost for respecing. That did nothing to contribute good to the game. Nothing like not being able to get invited to a guild raid because you are shadow, so you spec holy/disc, buy potions/flasks, then after the raid you can't afford to spec back to shadow.

I don't mind the slow (laughably fast if you are a former everqest player) leveling. I don't mind no flying, I prefer it. I don't mind having to queue for bgs from their actual world locations. I don't mind running to dungeons/raids. I don't mind having to save up gold forever just to get an epic mount. I don't mind the old character models (though I prefer the ability to toggle on/off models as a personal choice). I don't mind no transmog (I'm not anti transmog either).

I just don't want to be unable to play a spec because of a lack of gold.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .