Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Videos showing the Assassin Talents Crimson Tempest is back!

Not my vid, it's a bit long winded but you can easily just skip to each of the screenshot showing the tooltips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7inLUDRhV4U

Iron Wire looks really cool, but looks extremely op for pvp. Though imagine if it went live like that, an 8 second silence lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    Iron Wire looks really cool, but looks extremely op for pvp. Though imagine if it went live like that, an 8 second silence lol.
    yeh you'll get teams with no healers no casters just 10 melee to counter rogue teams, i mean casters are just worthless vs 8 second silences, unless they're bringing some 8 second disarms for casters to use on melee.

8 sec silence, lel

And the Legendary Shoulders talent.
    I think that Crimson Tempest > Poison Bomb, because of less RNG, we'll have to wait and see...

Deleted
    Remember missunderstanding subs multistrike where it advances bleeds and thought it applied to aöl targets. So thought you would stack CT in AOE and BS to tick on all targets.
    Sounded cool, but alas.

Holy shit, 11 minute video for a few minor changes.

If you don't want to sit around for 11 minutes of which 90% is meaningless bullshit and you just want to know the changes:

VENOM RUSH
    • Now level 90 tier
    • Replaces Alacrity

Mutilate refunds 5 energy when used on a poisoned target.

IRON WIRE

• Replaces Thuggee

Garrote silence now lasts 8 sec and targets silenced by Garrote deal 15% less damage for 8 sec.

CRIMSON TEMPEST
    • Returns as level 100 talent, replacing DFA

Does pretty much what it used to do before, AoE bleed finisher

POISON BOMB
    • New level 100 talent, takes Venom Rush's old spot

Does what the golden artifact trait does (4% chance per CP used on rupture/evenom to drop a poison bomb which deals damage over 3 sec in AoE)

MASTER ASSASSIN
    • Replaces Shadow Focus on level 30 tier

While stealthed and for 3 sec after you have +50% crit (basically a nerfed version of legendary shoulders)

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    8 sec silence, lel

And the Legendary Shoulders talent.
    I think that Crimson Tempest > Poison Bomb, because of less RNG, we'll have to wait and see...
    I think Poison Bomb will remain viable. It's better than CT for single target and also for burst AoE, although it's unreliable.

Deleted
    I was super happy when I saw Poison Bomb as a talent. Then I saw it was still a procc... why can't they just make it use on demand with a cooldown of let's say 20 seconds? I want my alchemist fantasy... but not random proccs.

Game is in closed alpha, looking at talent trees is literally useless now. WoW always changed heavily from alpha to beta. And still quite a lot from beta to live.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    Game is in closed alpha, looking at talent trees is literally useless now. WoW always changed heavily from alpha to beta. And still quite a lot from beta to live.
    Yes, seems very lile a very early version

10+ Year Old Account
    So much will change before release but I'm happy to see Poison Bomb as a talent.

According to some people Loaded Dice is also a talent now and Grappling Hook is baseline at 1 min.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    According to some people Loaded Dice is also a talent now and Grappling Hook is baseline at 1 min.
    If that's true I'm glad it only took them one expansion to make hook baseline. It should have never been a talent. And they made it compete with more attack range talent. ..

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    If that's true I'm glad it only took them one expansion to make hook baseline. It should have never been a talent. And they made it compete with more attack range talent. ..
    True.

But it looks like Loaded Dice is a level 100 talent competing against MFD and SnD.

So one step forward and then two steps back lol.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    True.

But it looks like Loaded Dice is a level 100 talent competing against MFD and SnD.

So one step forward and then two steps back lol.
    I dont mind not using SnD that was a crux to solve the RTB haters and revert the spec back which kind of makes the idea of a rework pointless.

But outlaw without MfD......no thanks
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2017-11-04 at 06:36 PM.

I dont not using SnD that was a crux to solve the RTB haters and revert the spec back which kind of makes the idea of a rework pointless.

It all depends on what else they're doing with it.

I dont mind not using SnD that was a crux to solve the RTB haters and revert the spec back which kind of makes the idea of a rework pointless.

Yeah I don't understand it either. The spec is already very boring without Cannon Ball Barrage or Kspree. But without MFD you are literally just Roll the Bones or SND...the spec needs much love in alpha phase.

At least Parlay was replaced with Blinding Powder.

Yeah I don't understand it either. The spec is already very boring without Cannon Ball Barrage or Kspree. But without MFD you are literally just Roll the Bones or SND...the spec needs much love in alpha phase.

At least Parlay was replaced with Blinding Powder.
    They should probably let Outlaw be the one spec with Marked for Death baseline though I admit it's aesthetically displeasing.

Quote Originally Posted by Demeia View Post
    They should probably let Outlaw be the one spec with Marked for Death baseline though I admit it's aesthetically displeasing.
    They don't have to baseline it...one would think Loaded Dice should be baseline instead so that way you have a choice between MFD, new talent and SND.

I can't imagine people are excited to play a SND or RTB build without Loaded Dice...might as well watch paint dry haha.

Delete RTB please Blizzard... And I would consider playing that spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    I think Poison Bomb will remain viable. It's better than CT for single target and also for burst AoE, although it's unreliable.
    That's right, I was talking from the M+ perspective. I'd rather have stable DPS. But I think that we'll have to wait and see.

Deleted
    Have they shown sub talents?