Poll: If they announce legacy would you play them?

Quote Originally Posted by Embriel View Post
    Vanilla/classic
    Really? Well, gosh darn, matey, I guess I never received the memo!

Joking aside, I was never against vanilla/classic. I was against bad arguments. People spouting nonsense and/or making claims without evidence, for example, "a bunch of people did it, so Blizzard can do it" and "vanilla will be profitable", stuff like that.

But hey, it always has to be a dichotomy to you people, is it not? There is no 'middle ground'. "Either you're with us, or you're against us."

Quote Originally Posted by tripconn View Post
    good luck getting a group as pala dps or tank.
    Oh I'm not going to play to max level probably. And I'm sure at max level people would hesitate to take me into UBRS or beyond etc, but back in vamilla I didn't really have problems tanking or going ret for leveling dungeons. And even if I managed to cap a character I wouldn't have the time or energy to dedicate to anything end game.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Asking any sort of commonsense question means you are on a crusade, you should know that by now.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure thing alt account.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah yes, the hive mind of the legacy server people that never existed. It's hardly been a day and people are asking for updates, class changes etc.
    People are asking for flying on Argus and better legendaries and a buff for outlaw rogues cuz their dps sucks ass. I guess we should throw retail WoW offline. The community cannot make up their mind, thus the game should not exist. Is that what you wanna say?

Quote Originally Posted by Sorbus View Post
    Yas, I will definetly try to level one character 1-60lvl. Will this "classic" share subsciption fee with the current WoW?

they don't know yet, it's still in very early development.

here's some interview about it: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...-big-questions

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    they don't know yet, it's still in very early development.

here's some interview about it: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...-big-questions
    Thanks for the info
    I found this part interesting:

Do you think there'll be a line to walk for the team, then? Somewhere between creating that authentic experience that people have asked for, while also figuring out what doesn't make sense anymore? For example, with the Intellect buff, is it important to you that players do need to drink after casting it?

J. Allen Brack: Yes. That's part of the level 60 experience. Our goal is to recreate that classic 1-60 gameplay. Some things changed as time went on, with different patches. How does that get manifested? That's one of the outstanding questions. But yeah, the goal is to recreate that exact experience, for better or for worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Why would they feel silly? It's blizzard that initially said it would never happen.
    Fake news. They never did say that it would never happen. That's a made up fact in your war on legacy servers.

They actually said a year ago that they wanted to do it, but many believed they only said that to shut people up. Guess they were telling the truth.

They might have changed their mind at some point recently but they have 100% said they would never do it before.
    Find me that quote then plz

Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    still laughing?
    Yes, very much so, now you are excited as fuck with something you know nothing about, because they told you nothing. Sheep be sheep be sheep.
    Alt-reich/Trumpism is a disease and it needs to be purged from the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Maggibesti View Post
    Lol you're wrong, cata, mop, wod, legion private servers exist/are in the works. You sir are wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Sure, Black-No-See-Through Glasses
    I just checked, and you're right. I'm testing a Legion server right now and it seems to work just fine.

I apologize for my uneducated claims...

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Fake news. They never did say that it would never happen.
    Not that blizzard saying something would never happen really matters. They've said things such as pve -> pvp transfers would never happen, and then did them anyway. There's always a chance blizzard will do what people ask for even if they say they wont.

Brack has long since come back on that statement.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Really? Well, gosh darn, matey, I guess I never received the memo!

Joking aside, I was never against vanilla/classic. I was against bad arguments. People spouting nonsense and/or making claims without evidence, for example, "a bunch of people did it, so Blizzard can do it" and "vanilla will be profitable", stuff like that.

But hey, it always has to be a dichotomy to you people, is it not? There is no 'middle ground'. "Either you're with us, or you're against us."
    Just stop typing, you are such a bore. You don't have to keep posting.

Little bit underwhelmed by the announcements of this year. No big changes and an expansion without a very strong theme such as WOTLK. I like the territory it's in though but I don't play much these days so I was very happy to see Wow Classic announced (which I predicted a few years ago as the name) and I know ex players that will come back for that. The best era of the game, after all. I'll be in for some of that! Wow Classic. Well done Blizzard, you saw sense!

Quote Originally Posted by segoplout View Post
    Just stop typing, you are such a bore. You don't have to keep posting.
    And you don't have to reply to my posts. Or even read them. Good? Good. Now move on.

Deleted
    The confidence level of the pro-legacy people is too high.
    It's understandable on the first day because of the adrenaline rush but now just comes off as a bit douche bag-ish.

It's time for all of us to be polite and say "if you don't want to play legacy that's Ok. There is a game for everyone now.

Deleted
    I will play them but only if they keep old character models.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    I think it'll be fun for down time. Like for example right now in legion, what is there to do other than level alts? PvP to me has been boring for a while, all my arena buddies quit so I raid 1-2 days a week with people I've known since tbc and do m+ for my 10.

I'm just not sure what class I'll play. If items for xmog will transfer over I'll be playing a warrior in an attempt at getting t3.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Well in our raids a player who burned all his DKP for a piece he never going to use in raid would never get any piece of loot and eventually be replaced...
    So you would have just left the Eye of Sulfuras on the corpse to despawn?

10+ Year Old Account
    We're all getting what we want I really don't understand why their continues to be a debate, People like me are finally getting classic servers like we wanted.
    Meanwhile Blizzard has assured retail players and fans that it will not take any resources from retail in anyway they are already hiring a completely separate team to handle the classic servers and that this is a separate project that shouldn't in any way interfere with the base game.

So why is there still a debate/forum conflicts over this? I really can't understand if you don't like classic servers really the answer is simple don't pay/play on one likewise if you don't like retail don't pay/play on retail it really is that simple, different tastes for different folks.

I said "No" in the poll, but now that I think about it, it would hurt to give it a shot.

I doubt I will be sticking around though. That much grinding is going to push me back to retail WoW within a couple weeks.
    "Leave your personal feedback, don't try to convince them that "everyone" hates something." - Ion Hazzikostas
    It's actually Wowhead, if I quoted directly from Ion the signature would drag out too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    The confidence level of the pro-legacy people is too high.
    It's understandable on the first day because of the adrenaline rush but now just comes off as a bit douche bag-ish.

It's time for all of us to be polite and say "if you don't want to play legacy that's Ok. There is a game for everyone now.

Nah, I'm still waiting on all the ignorant asshats to say the opposite. If we want to play legacy, that's fine. It takes nothing away from your precious current expansion, so stop bitching, dry your tears, and move on.

Infracted for flaming.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2017-11-05 at 02:36 AM.