Poll: Which class will you level?

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I mained a Paladin since day one and that the class i will be playing.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Frost Shock FTW!
    Too Greedy - my blog about WoW and Gold

All of you who voted warrior are not going to reach even lvl 30.

Night Elf hunter for the fun vanilla unique pets and I want to grind winterspring frostsaber asap!

10+ Year Old Account
    Either mage or shaman I suppose.
    I played a rogue and mage back in vanilla and mage stacking was atleast somewhat of a thing even though there'll be an overabundance of mages.

Shaman is probably the more realistic choice, even though I'll be healing and totem dropping.

Like others have said. Undead Rogue. CC for days, Fear Immunity. Cannibalize. Going to gank non stop!

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Played warrior/rogue on live vanilla, played rogue on Nost, play rogue on live @ 9/9M ToS, but i will probably roll warrior since you need 8+ for raids.

Leveled a warrior and rogue on Nost as well, and will be play warrior, cancer to level though, lots of run backs, but easy to get groups!!

- - - Updated - - -

Rogues will simply be too plentiful

Going to be 85% undead for horde and a 5 to 1 horde to alliance faction ratio.

I don't know. Was thinking about playing a prot warrior. Going to go play on a private server to get a feel for what playing a warrior was like back then.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phlegethon View Post
    I won't, because vanilla was shit compared to what it is now.
    Okay babe.
    You must gain control over your gold or the lack of it will forever control you.

After much thought, Shaman is my leading contender. Focusing on Elemental/Resto. Though admittedly, Enhancement and those lucky Windfury streaks will make for the most entertaining PvP vids.

I like plopping down totems, and healing in raids is my fav role.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    wat.

/10char.
    You could use bloodlust back to back without getting sated back in the days.
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't..

Night Elf Druid Boomkin all the way. After they introduced the Boomkin the Druid class truly became a jack of all trades in PvP. I could melt people while hiding because my spells come from above, I can stealth as a boomkin with shadowmeld, I can stalk my prey in kitty stealth form or escape. I can use hit and run guerilla tactics with cheetah and hide when I'm out of combat with kitty stealth. Man I loved the end of vanilla wow. I live the classic AV's the most and original honor system even though you practically had to have no life to get to grand marshal or whatever. Also I had raid gear and not sure if I would be able to raid because back then I was in college. Now I have a job, family, kid, and coach multiple sports because the dead beat parents wont volunteer.

Undead warlock cause I like being the special snowflake. I'll have to make one fell cookie at a time.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Really not sure. My first max level was a hunter, so I could try going for that again... however the Zalgarde PVP videos make me want to try Paladin PvP... then again there’s a few other things I want to try for PvP such as Warlock, Druid (I’ve heard tale of a spec known as RestoKin that may have actually been a TBC/Wrath thing. If so, then not Druid), Rogue, and maybe Shadow Priest.

Dunno since this is the hardest part of the game for me, but I’ve got time i guess.

If I'm playing alone I'll roll mage, if I can get my friends back into the game I might go Warrior so that we always have a tank.

I want to tank so my options are pretty limited...

So many Warriors. Enjoy losing all your rage when your execute misses.

used to play a Paladin, so that's my #1 choice. If I go Horde (cuz of friends and stuff) then I'll probably go for a Shaman.

Elemental Lord Felfaadaern Darkterror's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I mostly tank, so I suppose my choices are Warrior and... Warrior.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"