Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Kinda nice were gettin 6 more char slots...

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Still ppl keep telling us what there ingame name,guild and realm is.....

When do they understand that "NOBODY CARES".
    Pretty annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Echoherb View Post
    I'm not buying an authenticator for backpack space, what the fuck?
    You realise it's free via a mobile app, right? And the physical fob is free, you are paying for shipping.

OT: It's good besides some of the questions that have been answered and obviously the annoying neckbeards going "hi I'm joe blogs the night elf male hunter from bestrealm2 in the guild quackquakcimaduck and shout out to my cousin, sister and wife - stacey - also FOR THE ALLIANCE... so my question is...." wasting so much time.

Better than the previous years at least.

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    buying?? wut?
    They said you'll get more bag space for the basic bag if you have an authenticator.

And the final part of the Q&A is full of stuff they have already answered.

Was pretty good before that.

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    buying?? wut?
    I thought it was a thing you bought and put on your keychain or whatever.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    Kinda nice were gettin 6 more char slots...
    Definately needed with the Heritage armor promotion to let us level from 20-110 instead of simple race changes/boost.

18 per realm is great

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Anza View Post
    They said you'll get more bag space for the basic bag if you have an authenticator.
    Think he's commenting on the fact the person he quoted thinks you have to BUY the authenticator when it's free via mobile app.

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Anza View Post
    ?? You dont have a smartphone?

Deleted
    good job op

"when will we sign up for the beta" Nice question

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Definately needed with the Heritage armor promotion to let us level from 20-110 instead of simple race changes/boost.

18 per realm is great
    Too bad you can't mog heritage armour outside the specific race though

how is it good? legit a couple of important questions were asked.. no one asked about class changes..

they're kinda dellusional about the flying thing right? he says "do the content once throughoutly ad then you'll be able to fly" - who is he addressing here? people who play 10 minutes a week? Everyone playing regularly had the content done on three chars minimum the time broken shores unlocked - and thats before the rep grind
    i'm with him on do the content and then fly but their timing is soooo off ....

Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    how is it good? legit a couple of important questions were asked.. no one asked about class changes..
    Because it's far too early, it would be pointless. They change things from build to build, saying anything about a class now whilst we're not even in ALPHA yet would just cause forums to riot because they don't get it months down the line.

the hosts have been really cringe so far. No need to have em anyways.

The 'moderator' was sooo bad it was almost painful to listen. Also most answers were pmuch a snoozefest but that was expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

Deleted
    This Q&A was kinda underwhelming ._.

No Red shirt guy? 4/10 Q&A

My god, that was the worst Q&A ever. Especially the online questions part. She leaves 9 minutes for those. Asks a double one. And 4 that have already been answered in different panels and interviews.