10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    You're my spirit animal Chickat.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    So the best info we got from that is 6 MORE CHARACTER SLOTSSS. Man am I excited for that, really really good news.
    Is this the first time we've had extra server-based slots without a new class to go with them?
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    increased backpack, legendaries removed, max level revamp of some zones, warfronts wont be always up and other info.
    Yeah the increased bag space is very cool, especially the idea of having to have an authenticator to get it...which is a good idea, people need to do that. Saves a lot of trouble for them and Blizzard CS.

Overall pretty good questions to centralize the information. Looks promising so far, everyone seemed pretty pumped up for the expansion except for Matt, his answers were poor.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    There was some good ones in there. I think the highlight was that guy pretty much trashing wow's character creation screen.
    That was gold hahaha, but they said that how they are setting the systems now will make way to future inprovements to character creation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hoping backback is 30 or 40 slots base.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    New Worgen female model confirmed

increased backpack, legendaries removed, max level revamp of some zones, warfronts wont be always up and other info.
    Legendaries removed was already answered by Ion a fair few times, though.

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Highlights:

Based Russian roasting Blizz on their character creation.
    The guy with a broken voice.
    ... like... the girl... who just... talked like... shes from the like... the valley... like.

At least they admitted female worgen are garbage. thank god

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    At least they admitted female worgen are garbage. thank god
    They acknowledged the chihuahua face.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Yeah the increased bag space is very cool, especially the idea of having to have an authenticator to get it...which is a good idea, people need to do that. Saves a lot of trouble for them and Blizzard CS.
    Was expecting a sarcastic answer, but it pretty much is something everyone with a smartphone should already have.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Deleted
    Okay, now begins the post-BlizzCon depression where we realise it'll be weeks before anything interesting starts happening in-game, a couple of months before we get any significant news on BfA from the Alpha/Beta and the blog posts that will follow, up to a year before release, and ANOTHER FUCKING YEAR BEFORE BLIZZCON. :'(

I love BlizzCon so much, even if much of it usually ends up disappointing me somehow. It's really magical, especially those first few hours and all the build-up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I don't like Chris Robinson. I find him very cold.
    He looks like he has a cold or something. Hes hot though.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    To be fair, the guys at BlizzCon probably don't see the Interviews we saw.

Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasBlizzCon View Post
    Okay, now begins the post-BlizzCon depression where we realise it'll be weeks before anything interesting starts happening in-game, a couple of months before we get any significant news on BfA from the Alpha/Beta and the blog posts that will follow, up to a year before release, and ANOTHER FUCKING YEAR BEFORE BLIZZCON. :'(

I love BlizzCon so much, even if much of it usually ends up disappointing me somehow. It's really magical, especially those first few hours and all the build-up.
    Yep, definitely feel like we didn't get as much to chew on this time around, so the wait will be difficult, even with Antorus rolling around.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    yeah, but mostly in streams where he said stuff conflicting with other interviews. Good to get a clear answer where most of the community is watching / will watch a recap of
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Was expecting a sarcastic answer, but it pretty much is something everyone with a smartphone should already have.
    Can you still get the physical authenticator (I have one of those) as not everyone has a smartphone

Deleted
    No Red-Shirt-Guy

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    He looks like he has a cold or something. Hes hot though.
    Yeah he's good looking, but I suspect it's because the other members of the team aren't so that plays in his favour! But still, I don't know, he's very nonchalant in his answers and I'm not a fan of that. My favourites are Kosak and Brode on the HS team, they're lovable! And Ion is my special awkward little cookienerd.

EDIT: But yeah, maybe he was sick. (Chris)