Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    sigh, titanforge answer is same old cop out that doesn't hold up against basic scrutiny
    Says you, the casual. Titanforging is the reason many of the systems in legion work. I expected them to remove it because of nonsense arguments like you just made but anyone who actually plays the game should be happy they did not. Tweak it all you like ion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tiev View Post
    I want to play a game where I can play different specs in my class without feeling like I'm missing out on power for not playing my main spec. Will Ion let me do that?
    You are able to do that now.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Anyone ask questions regarding pvp talents, professions,and prestige?
    mr pickles

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody asked about what happens to Artifact traits. Some of them are really cool and should be baseline, but Blizzard hasn't been straight with that, probably cause they have no clue about what to do.
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    ... and this is why the QA is pointless. They pre-filter questions based on what they want, so they avoid hot button topics they don't want to address.
    yeah, bot on the other hand, they dont waste time on stupid questions that most people would ask, like what's jaina's bra size.

they did answer the three big things for me which are titanforging, legendary and AP.

Quote Originally Posted by Mefistophelis View Post
    Nobody asked about what happens to Artifact traits. Some of them are really cool and should be baseline, but Blizzard hasn't been straight with that, probably cause they have no clue about what to do.

they said that the ones that are interesting will be in the new system.
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2017-11-05 at 03:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Have you forgotten about the pandaren? They arrive in Stormwind and Orgrimmar, get told their friends and relatives on the other side are dead to them, and that any fraternization will be heavily punished. Just because Garrosh is overthrown and Varian is dead probably doesn't mean those expectations have been relaxed. In fact what with the Genn/Sylvanas tension and all the stuff coming up in BfA I'd say they're even stricter than normal.

"You want to join our faction and receive our help? This is what is expected of you. No negotiations."
    I'm sorry I don't really understand what you're commenting on and how it connects to what I wrote.
    Are you saying the Nightborne were threatend to join the Horde?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gyrados View Post
    Anyone ask questions regarding pvp talents, professions,and prestige?
    I think one of them said that they are going to have to change how the prestige/honor/pvp reward system works, but that's all they said about the things you listed I think.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mefistophelis View Post
    They did talk about that. The new neck piece and how it affect a few pieces of your gear(helm, shoulders and chest I think) will be the new artifact traits. They even showed us pictures of that. And some traits will for sure be baked into the characters toolkit of spells and abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Still ppl keep telling us what there ingame name,guild and realm is.....

When do they understand that "NOBODY CARES".
    My name is "Pretentious Asshole" from the guild "Has No Social Awareness" and I disagree with your statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiev View Post
    I want to play a game where I can play different specs in my class without feeling like I'm missing out on power for not playing my main spec. Will Ion let me do that?
    no legendaries and the neck that unlocks all the power will be equal for all specs. so yeah, more than now.

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    Are you saying the Nightborne were threatend to join the Horde?
    I'm saying that Thalyrssra was basically told "If you want your people to join the Horde, here's the ground rules that are expected of you. And one of the most basic ones is that the Alliance is now your enemy." Remember that lecture from Garrosh that Ji Firepaw got? Garrosh was a dick, yes. But that rule probably hasn't changed.
    Last edited by cparle87; 2017-11-05 at 04:06 AM.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Still ppl keep telling us what there ingame name,guild and realm is.....

When do they understand that "NOBODY CARES".
    I'm surprised they don't get harassed in game for asking stupid questions..

Did anyone find anything out about class changes or updates?

Every expansion so far has had pretty big changes. I didn't hear a peep about anything class related.

Im dickbutt from the sickducker server
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Says you, the casual. Titanforging is the reason many of the systems in legion work. I expected them to remove it because of nonsense arguments like you just made but anyone who actually plays the game should be happy they did not. Tweak it all you like ion.

- - - Updated - - -

You are able to do that now.
    Did they change Artifact Power, finally? That's kind of what got me to unsub.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    no legendaries and the neck that unlocks all the power will be equal for all specs. so yeah, more than now.
    Excellent! Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    I'm saying that Thalyrssra was basically told "If you want your people to join the Horde, here's the ground rules that are expected of you. And one of the most basic ones is that the Alliance is now your enemy." Remember that lecture from Garrosh that Ji Firepaw got? Garrosh was a dick, yes. But that rule probably hasn't changed.
    But that is my problem; I, a dwarf of the Alliance, fucking helped her and her people - but she joins the Horde.
    What ultimatum the Horde are giving her doesn't matter(other than making it an even worse choice). Just the fact that she considers it after all I've done for her is the core problem. Of course it makes sense for someone playing Horde, which is why I think this is bad storytelling. What I did, my story, meant nothing. It's like it never happened.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo03 View Post

Every expansion so far has had pretty big changes. I didn't hear a peep about anything class related.
    It's too early. We know we'll get raid buffs back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    I've been away and havent had a chance to catch up much on this years blizzcon.

Is there any news on when the next expansion releases and the same with the vanilla servers?
    Vanilla servers aren't going to be live for at least another 2 years. Reverse engineering and trying to get back the old hardware they used back then is going to be a painfully slow process, not to mention they're hiring new devs for it, which means they'll need to get somewhat of a training before they can commence the project.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo03 View Post

WoWhead managed to put up the class and spec talent builds based on what they noticed on the demo at blizzcon.

Other than that, I think it's too early, I don't think many classes will get overhauls though.

Holy hell the amount of time wasted with attention-seeking people spewing their pointless nicks, guilds and shoutouts. Seriously, stop.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EUPLEB View Post
    and trying to get back the old hardware
    Why on earth would they have to use the old hardware? J Allen Brack was making a joke about the auctioned off drives, not actually requesting them back. Nor will they have to reverse engineer since they probably have every single patch archived... most of the trouble will be implementing it with the new social features, new battle net, fixing issues that come up with server stability etc. Not actually fucking developing it again. But yes, it will take a while to get it running.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    But that is my problem; I, a dwarf of the Alliance, fucking helped her and her people - but she joins the Horde.
    What ultimatum the Horde are giving her doesn't matter(other than making it an even worse choice). Just the fact that she considers it after all I've done for her is the core problem. Of course it makes sense for someone playing Horde, which is why I think this is bad storytelling. What I did, my story, meant nothing. It's like it never happened.
    Keep in mind that lore-wise, our player characters are pretty inconsequential.

Within the story it's pretty much only the belves and nelves helping out Thalyssra with her rebellion. And of those two groups, the nelves were fairly snobby; Tyrande pretty much dismissed the nightborne's plight and merely used them to get back at Guldan. The belves on the other hand were (and still are) extremely sympathetic to Thalyssra's cause AND plight, as they themselves had to deal with addiction and its implications. The nightborne are actively interested in learning how to deal with it from the belves. From that point of view it makes sense that they'd rather side with the Horde. Remember, when faced with extinction, they chose to keep their magic and cut themselves off from the rest of their society, which shows that they are not afraid of burning bridges in order to preserve what they deem important or necessary.

10+ Year Old Account
    People so triggered over a 4 second shout out lol... the Q/A was pretty damn good imo

I'm pretty sure they are told to make the shoutouts, there's no way 100% of the people would be shouting out their dumb guilds each time. But yeah I agree the Q&A this year was pretty good.

All I heard on most questions was either "We are looking into it" or "We don't have plans for it yet".

Deleted
    The only bad part was when people said their guilds and servers like someone cared, they could have taken like an additional 5 questions if they told people just to ask their questions then shut up