10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    hmm wonder when crunchyroll is gonna get back up and running.
    when they fix the DNS hijacking.

Crunchyroll's Website Redirected to Server With Malicious Software

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    happy birthday freyja!

blend s ep 4wish they would show more maika being sadistic
    Happy Birthday Freyja
    https://78.media.tumblr.com/dc5f8c79...twzo1_1280.jpg

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/X42o2rk.png[/IG]

btw crunchyroll is fixed since no one's mentioned it here
    Last edited by bals; 2017-11-04 at 09:15 PM.

I've just been using CR on my Roku like I always do.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    I've just been using CR on my Roku like I always do.
    Really the only reason I still stream. The quality isn't as terrible as people try to meme and the convenience of having it built into my TV more than makes up for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Really the only reason I still stream. The quality isn't as terrible as people try to meme and the convenience of having it built into my TV more than makes up for it.
    When I get a smart TV I'm going to figure out some way to be able to hook up to files on my computer and play them, streamline it as much as possible. Atm I just have my laptop hooked up to the TV and I use a flash drive from my main computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    When I get a smart TV I'm going to figure out some way to be able to hook up to files on my computer and play them, streamline it as much as possible. Atm I just have my laptop hooked up to the TV and I use a flash drive from my main computer.
    pretty sure it's fairly simple to set it up and then just use your phone as the control to stream your stuff over your network from your media center to your tv. I have a guide from 2012 how to do it but that's ancient by now

new offering to the thread
    Last edited by bals; 2017-11-05 at 06:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    pretty sure it's fairly simple to set it up and then just use your phone as the control to stream your stuff over your network from your media center to your tv. I have a guide from 2012 how to do it but that's ancient by now

Are these the thighs of a non-loli?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    Are these the thighs of a non-loli?
    Blue is 17, yellow is 20.

10+ Year Old Account
    Many options are available like Plex and such. Give us (or Google) a shout when you want to make this a reality!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    I mean, when it comes to airing anime we mostly meme about CR's player, not the video stream itself. Most people just watch CR rips (HS) anyway, if they're memeing about the actual quality of the source then they're retarded.

- - - Updated - - -

Setting up a NAS to download shit on the fly remotely even when you aren't at home and connecting it to the TV in a LAN using some simple shit to help you like Plex is very straightforward and effective.

Edit - I'm saying NAS but you can do it with your desktop too, a NAS is only nice because you can double it as a seedbox and simply store everything there forever =p

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay! Ponytail day! A pretty Kaho-heavy episode as well. I liked how the threats towards Dino after he locked them in the break room were all about destroying his figures. Poor Dino. The guy just wants to creepily spend time with his far too young female employee! Although her family seems completely fine with it and were not only coming up with plans to set him up with their younger sibling, but also with plans to make him part of the family. I have seen overbearing parents before but overbearing siblings is a first.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Yay! Ponytail day!

The guy just wants to creepily spend time with his far too young female employee! Although her family seems completely fine with it
    Japan is way different in those regards. and italians are very sexual which they mentioned previously (although they said mr manager is more reserved)

ReLIFE why do you hurt me so?

New Game!: 7/10.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is something wrong here:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Anyone read Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu ?