Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Felfaadaern Darkterror View Post
    I opened thread predicting first reset after Thanksgiving (for M), and I'm sticking to it. Too bad we can't have an office pool.
    I expect H to open the reset before Thanksgiving, and M the reset after. So H 21st and M 28th.
    That would work, usually nothing to fix in N/H that can't be fixed the day of or day after release, or later. Case in point, Normal Mistress had LFR tornadoes for the first week lol.

Hope they don't delay it more, most people in my guild are extremely bored of ToS and we struggle to keep them interested to raid each week.

Quote Originally Posted by Syld View Post
    Hope they don't delay it more, most people in my guild are extremely bored of ToS and we struggle to keep them interested to raid each week.
    Find new raiders or join a guild with people who care then if you care. Sounds desparate. If you're an officer it's not your duty to keep your raiders interested in raiding.
    Last edited by rootbeerboy; 2017-11-05 at 04:58 AM.

Deleted
    he spoke about the release date being announced in the next few days

youtu.be/XxkVSLwpij8?t=1598

cant post the link if somene wants to fix it or me

Deleted
    So we'll have the announce date by wednesday at the latest, so earliest will easily be the 22nd of november then. But more likely 28th of nov or first week of dec.

A few drunk WoW streamers at the BlizzCon party just tweeted out it was the 28th. https://twitter.com/SpartySmallwood/...67148165505025

Also confirmed/reported by WoWhead: http://www.wowhead.com/news=275497/a...-november-28th

Nov 28th, via j. Allen brack
    Last edited by Onikaroshi; 2017-11-05 at 07:14 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I was guessing the 14th, hey I'm prepared

Think about it, I'd rather have the thing polished at all levels, than have them "fix it" midway through.

Longer is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    HeY gUYs, tHeY tOtAlY w0Nt Rel4eSe Antorus NeAr ThAnksGivInG. Its such a value'd holiday!
    It's almost like people think thanksgiving is a 2 week holiday and that normal people aren't back working on the monday and tuesday following it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syld View Post
    Next xpac will be probably in over 12 months. So by rushing Antorus you will have an even longer Antorus raid.

Thats probably why i am preferring a january release. It wont happen, but id rather have a quiet christmas time.

Like every last big xpac raid, it will be too long.

Deleted
    HeY gUYs, tHeY tOtAlY w0Nt Rel4eSe Antorus NeAr ThAnksGivInG. Its such a value'd holiday!
    They didn't say 'near' they said 'on' which would have been the week of the 22nd. And what do you know, Antorus releases a week later on the 28th when every fucking body is back at work again. So Blizzard very clearly cares about not having content out during Thanksgiving.

You and your homie 'Tech' above are both losers.
    Last edited by mmoc17640b528e; 2017-11-05 at 07:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Likely at the end of the month or early December. I believe they said something about the PTR going up in "a few weeks" and that will probably be up for a week or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Likely at the end of the month or early December. I believe they said something about the PTR going up in "a few weeks" and that will probably be up for a week or two.
    The PTR for 7.3.5 has nothing to do with Antorus and that patch is probably much later, like February.

Deleted
    3 more weeks of this boring raid. Back to the boring reality i guess

Quote Originally Posted by rinelki View Post
    I think numbers dont lie and thats what matters.
    Method's KJ kill youtube video has 350k views after 3 months and had less than 50k after a week. To me, 50k is really low, when you consider how many players WOW has overall. We dont know how many players wow has now but if we consider 4mil, 50k means that only 1.25% of the userbase even cared to watch the kill (and its probably less since a lot of people watched it several times and every one of that adds up) when the WF ended.

Some chinese guilds did stream their progress thru TOS not that far behind from method and if you remember the numbers of people looking were low as well.

WF is something that matters to us that raid mythic but truth is that if tomorrow method/exorsus/whatever stopped raiding no one would give a shit at all, nothing would change for wow, the 90%+ of the playerbase wouldnt even care to know about it.

WF race has always been exaggerated, the numbers dont lie.
    The Battle for Azeroth cinematic has over 3 million views after one and a half days, for comparison.

World First races are not something the majority of the players care for. Not even the majority of raiders.

It's a celebration in 1 country, for a worldwide mmo. Stop expecting companies to cater to your own demands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    It's a celebration in 1 country, for a worldwide mmo. Stop expecting companies to cater to your own demands.
    1. thanksgiving is celebrated in more than one country
    2. I don't know how you missed the sarcasm in the post but it happened

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Deleted
    Normal and Heroic open week of Nov 28th
    Mythic and LFR Wing 1 open week of Dec 5th
    LFR Wing 2 opens week of Dec 19th
    LFR Wing 3 opens week of January 2nd
    LFR Wing 4 opens week of January 16th

Quote Originally Posted by rinelki View Post
    I think numbers dont lie and thats what matters.
    Method's KJ kill youtube video has 350k views after 3 months and had less than 50k after a week. To me, 50k is really low, when you consider how many players WOW has overall. We dont know how many players wow has now but if we consider 4mil, 50k means that only 1.25% of the userbase even cared to watch the kill (and its probably less since a lot of people watched it several times and every one of that adds up) when the WF ended.

Some chinese guilds did stream their progress thru TOS not that far behind from method and if you remember the numbers of people looking were low as well.

WF is something that matters to us that raid mythic but truth is that if tomorrow method/exorsus/whatever stopped raiding no one would give a shit at all, nothing would change for wow, the 90%+ of the playerbase wouldnt even care to know about it.

WF race has always been exaggerated, the numbers dont lie.
    During the opening ceremony for Blizzcon, while talking about Throne of Antorus, the EXECUTIVE PRODUCER of WoW said "We will be watching the community and waiting for that world first."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Warkratos View Post
    Awesome! Well I was off by one week, but still pretty close. After Thanksgiving (so the techs - mostly Americans - will be at work not off with family), but with plenty of time for WF to resolve before Christmas.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"