Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    @belfpala Wait, they ain't even pickled? Run with it! No need to complicate things beyond dipping them in chocolate.
    I could use them for so many other things... thinly slice and soak in fish sauce for a homemade condiment? I usually do it with Thai chilis, but hey.

Oh, does that count as "weird food pleasure" for this thread? That I use fish sauce all over the place?

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

It's not uncommon where I live to have cheese on apple pie.

Then again, that's Northern Wisconsin for you.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala
    Oh, does that count as "weird food pleasure" for this thread? That I use fish sauce all over the place?
    Nyah. I'm normal and boring, even I use fish sauce.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    Nyah. I'm normal and boring, even I use fish sauce.
    You're neither normal nor boring.

Could I make fish sauce ice cream? hmmm....

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Deleted
    Olives. Any kind - i can easily eat Bout 300gr, yet i wouldn't considering the amount of salt and oils.

10+ Year Old Account
    I add corn to tons of food. Mostly to bulk things up. Like if I make Hamburger Helper (doesn't matter what flavor), I add about a cup or more of corn to it. I can easily make one meal out of HH by itself, but with the corn in it, I actually can get my fill and have enough to make a lunch with. If I make mashed potatoes, I add in corn. I like the texture combination. Soups and stews too. I like it in Chicken Alfredo pasta too. Probably the strangest one. But that sweetness and the crunch just goes so well in alfredo sauce.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala
    Could I make fish sauce ice cream? hmmm....
    They can make garlic work, so why not!

If we're going for full out "that's just wrong", you could make your condiment (maybe run heavy on Thai basil), base a frozen custard on it, and serve a small scoop on a steak. Cream sauces work, I've had steak with seasoned butter, the Thai condiment wouldn't even make someone blink if it were served with steak ... it sort of lines up, right? It could go on to be one of those dishes that somehow work, but people dare their friends to try.

Next up: "Belfpala's House Special Ice Cream Steak -- Try the Curry Scoop this Week!"
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Mine is a few teaspoons of malt vinegar or mint sauce (by a few I men anywhere between 3 and 15 XD)

https://www.britishcornershop.co.uk/...rge/TJ1030.jpg
    http://www.hdsfoods.co.uk/wp-content...int-sauce.jpeg
    hmmm..
    I'm having a hard time to call that food as such.. They're condiments. Spices aren't food per say. They're flavor enhancers.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Chittlins or tripas for those of you South of the border. Eat everything except for the moo.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Cheese with jelly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    hmmm..
    I'm having a hard time to call that food as such.. They're condiments. Spices aren't food per say. They're flavor enhancers.
    True but food sounded easier and better to type than Weird food and condiments

I enjoy eating the skins off almonds before actually eating them whole.

10+ Year Old Account
    When my father gets back from hunting, we usually have a good deer liver and heart meal, with fried onions and mashed potatoes, and a good bottle of wine.

Stuffed beef heart is good too. Been a while since I've eaten some. Just like "amourettes d'agneau". I'll let you guess what it is... guys.

"Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    Really?

It's string cheese.
    I googled and it showed mozzarella covered in breadcrumbs and baked...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    When my father gets back from hunting, we usually have a good deer liver and heart meal, with fried onions and mashed potatoes, and a good bottle of wine.

Stuffed beef heart is good too. Been a while since I've eaten some. Just like "amourettes d'agneau". I'll let you guess what it is... guys.

That looks tasty

Tabasco in fruit smoothies. Spice tends to speed up your metabolism.
    Add ghost peppers too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I googled and it showed mozzarella covered in breadcrumbs and baked...
    Much of the time cheese sticks are deep fried and they are eaten with mozzarella sauce.

Deleted
    Peanut butter & Crunchy nut cornflakes in a sandwich... Trrrrrrry it!