Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ganking the lower level players is a whole different story than doing real PVP with same level, I am pity of all you doing it.

after ganking a lowbie, his main came and corpse camped me for an hour

poor me..
    hit & run posting lol

Nah, I'm not a bully who feels the need to pick on people who can't fight back. I miss the old dishonor system.

Why on earth would anyone waste time doing this? I've never understood why people play a game and get their jollies from harassing other players.

You might was well posts "i'm going to the park to beat up some five year olds". Same general idea.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I might resub because of this, b/c now I don't need to spend $300 to be on a server where I can have fun in the open world.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

15+ Year Old Account
    I dont have a micropenis so i dont feel the urge to compansate like that, unlike others.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Nope. I'm gonna defend lowbies. I'm gonna gank the gankers.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    If classic servers are truly classic, you'll still be able to do when that releases.
    Ohh the wars started over the ganking of someone's girlfriend and entire guilds meeting in the zone to fight each other over it. Great times.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haplo17 View Post
    Nah, I'm not a bully who feels the need to pick on people who can't fight back. I miss the old dishonor system.
    I don't think that's how it worked.

Deleted
    It's better those kind of people live their miserably life in an online game rather than real life.
    Low life thugs also only target the weaker links of society - elders and children.

Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    Nope. I'm gonna defend lowbies. I'm gonna gank the gankers.
    Yep, I second that. And sometimes I do also corpsecamp if said people corpsecamped others.

I prefer a challenge, so no. Your salt at your inability to win a pvp fight after the change comes out cracks me up though. Enjoy it while it lasts, you fierce pvper, you!

lul I miss the days of ganking noobs in Elywnn forest on my rogue. they'd be dueling and flag each other, or return from a BG and be flagged. BOOM dead. vanish away. would have like 6 max levels looking for me haha fun times.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbull View Post
    I'm not an asshole, so no.
    This sums up my thoughts on the matter.
    "How many eyes does Lord Bloodraven have? A thousand eyes, and one."

10+ Year Old Account
    Acceptable lowbie ganking is pretty much limited to short bouts of petty revenge for the same. Doing it spontaneously to derive gratification is an indication that there may be something wrong with you. Probably mentally and emotionally fit to be a cop IRL, for sure.

I hope OP realizes that their behavior is EXACTLY why blizzard is changing the servers. OP? you are the reason why pvpers cannot have nice things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coombs View Post
    I don't think that's how it worked.
    And that's what you get for thinking. Quoted from the manual that came with the old battle chest:
    Even among enemies as bitter as the Horde and the Alliance, there is honor. If you flaunt this honor and engage in objectionable PvP play, such as killing new players vastly inferior to you in level, or killing essential non-combat NPCs such as flight masters or quest givers, you will earn dishonor. If you accumulate enough dishonor through your criminal actions, you will be branded an outlaw. As a consequence, you'll suffer experience penalties, lose access to your own faction cities, and become so hated even by your own kind that every faction NPC will attack you on sight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Im not an asshole with an inferiority complex, so I wont be. I can see the appeal for some people as "picking on something their own size" doesnt pan out for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Wvvtayy View Post
    With PvP servers going away and it being toggle only, ganking lowbies will no longer be possible as I highly doubt many lowbies will enable pvp. So I'm gonna use the rest of legion to enjoy this great past time while I still can.
    Basement dweller who is so bad at the game this is literally the only thing he/she/it can do confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Wvvtayy View Post
    With PvP servers going away and it being toggle only, ganking lowbies will no longer be possible as I highly doubt many lowbies will enable pvp. So I'm gonna use the rest of legion to enjoy this great past time while I still can.
    Sociopath - person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    It won’t be that bad. They said when you toggle PVP on, you automatically pair up with other people in the world that also have it toggled on, so it will be mostly be like normal. You won’t see/be with the people that have it toggled off.
    oh I'm aware. I actualy really like this change. but what do you want to bet that majority of people even the ones that enjoy pvp - are going to toggle it off for most of the time? SWTOR did this same thing (I wouldn't be surprised if this is where bliz got the idea in a first place) you know what happened? pvp instances are completely empty. there's now less world pvp ANYWHERE, than there was on pve servers before the toggle was introduced.

honestly, they should have brought back concept of dishonor or better yet, copied there way warhammer online did it (very underappreciated game, sadly) - if you attack someone significantly bellow you in level? you are turned into a chicken and now not only anything and everyone can kill you, but you cannot attack anyone anymore.

but oh well. what's done is done. all I'm saying is that the reason they did it in a first place is becasue of people like OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    oh I'm aware. I actualy really like this change. but what do you want to bet that majority of people even the ones that enjoy pvp - are going to toggle it off for most of the time? SWTOR did this same thing (I wouldn't be surprised if this is where bliz got the idea in a first place) you know what happened? pvp instances are completely empty. there's now less world pvp ANYWHERE, than there was on pve servers before the toggle was introduced.
    Good. WPVP is crap. It deserves to die.
    Garrosh: "LOK'TAR! HAVE A HAMBURGER."

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games