Poll: Your favorite Allied race

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.

Horde Which Allied race is your favorite?

I'm stuck between Nightborne and Zandalari, though I think I'm leaning more towards the latter due to the 5.2 nostalgia they bring. I really loved that Spark of Zandalar trinket that turned you into a Zandalari Troll when it procced.

Which Allied race is your favorite?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    I quite like the Highmountain too. Sadly though, it seems I can't turn my tauren paladin into one, so probably won't get to play one at all. Though, I'm exited to see what their druid forms will look like. Also exited to see, if the zandalari can be druids like their Darkspear cousins. Perhaps even Paladins, to match the Zandalari Prelates we saw on the Isle of Thunder, that would be capital!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    I quite like the Highmountain too. Sadly though, it seems I can't turn my tauren paladin into one, so probably won't get to play one at all. Though, I'm exited to see what their druid forms will look like. Also exited to see, if the zandalari can be druids like their Darkspear cousins. Perhaps even Paladins, to match the Zandalari Prelates we saw on the Isle of Thunder, that would be capital!
    I've seen the high mountain bear/cat form in a video, it's basically the normal Tauren one but with antlers instead of horns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0A4MtGn7Tk

Didn't have volume on and mostly just skipped to see if there way anything interesting, but the comments seem to hate this guy.

And I'd love to see Zandalari Paladins, makes more sense for Zandalari than Darkspear.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I've seen the high mountain bear/cat form in a video, it's basically the normal Tauren one but with antlers instead of horns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0A4MtGn7Tk

Didn't have volume on and mostly just skipped to see if there way anything interesting, but the comments seem to hate this guy.

And I'd love to see Zandalari Paladins, makes more sense for Zandalari than Darkspear.
    Hmmm looks a bit special with those antlers honestly hmm. That aside, yes the dude is super annoying. He's, basically, every cliché about American gamers cooked into one.

Same as OP to be honest. Zandalari and Nightborne are both great additions, but I'm leaning a bit towards Zandalari because the Central American aesthetic is 10/10.

Void Elf only if they can be druid...

Deleted
    if the zandalari trolls walk upright that would be nice, if not then i pick highmountain tauren

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawclaw View Post
    but I'm leaning a bit towards Zandalari because the Central American aesthetic is 10/10.
    is it a drug dealer/smuggler class?

Zandalari>Dark Iron>Highmountain>Nightborne>Lightforged>Void Elves.

Love the Zandalari and Nightborne :3

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Dark irons, because I'm a dwarf fanboy.

Dark iron > Zandalari > Nightborne > Void Elf = Highmountain Tauren > Lightforged Draenei
    Last edited by Putin-Chan; 2017-11-05 at 04:53 PM.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

7+ Year Old Account
    The zandalari certainly.

They look amazing.

Formerly known as Arafal

My favorite races normally are:

Undead > Dwarves > Trolls > Pandas > Orcs > Tauren > Gnome > Goblin > Draenei > Human > Worgen > Blood Elf > Night Elf

So Dark Iron Dwarves > Zandalari Trolls > > > > BOOOOO
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Zandalari #1 if they can be Paladin.

It sucks that as a paladin, i can't be anything but a Belf or Tauren still. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Zandalari #1 if they can be Paladin.
    They Can't that i know of yet. I hope they can so i can stop being a crappy elf and cow.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nightborne, Zandalari and Lightforged Draenei is my favorite.

I might or might will not convert my paladin (whom is draenei) to Lightforged Draenei and change my warlock's race from human to Zandalari then my human mage to Nightborne.

that way I'd have balanced amount of horde and alliance perfectly. 6 Alliance Characters, 6 Horde Characters. Right now I have 8 Alliance, 4 Horde. :P

Deleted
    Is this the second poll on this subject? *And I voted Zandalari

Deleted
    I'll wait for additional races, as they promised. Not saying these are bad, but I am sensing more greater races being added.
    But so far Zandalaris and Dark Iron are best looking. Can't wait to play the story.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gobio View Post
    Void Elf only if they can be druid...
    They can't, so...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cyart View Post
    if the zandalari trolls walk upright that would be nice, if not then i pick highmountain tauren
    They do walk and stand upright, exactly like the ones on the Isle of Thunder.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotsforyou View Post

They Can't that i know of yet. I hope they can so i can stop being a crappy elf and cow.
    As long as the official page / sources don't show anything I am hopeful. (+Throne of Thunder paladins)