Thread: R16 Vs R2

R16 Vs R2

A rank16 pre made matched against a rank 1 and 2 random .. Holinka we all wish you would ...

It's time to take into account all players .. healers have 3 specs .. stop FUQN the player base ..

Suggestion: Remove deserter against pre mades if you are a random ..
    Last edited by Cempa; 2017-11-05 at 08:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, what seems to be the problem here?

7+ Year Old Account
    Are you referring to pre-made groups in random BGs?

And if so, what kind of tech would you like Blizzard to implement that automatically deduces that one side is a pre-made?

Quote Originally Posted by SHUMEGGAH View Post
    Are you referring to pre-made groups in random BGs?

And if so, what kind of tech would you like Blizzard to implement that automatically deduces that one side is a pre-made?
    Maybe they could identify if you joined as a party or individual? And also match the ranks better, to avoid gods vs mortals. That did mention something for HotS regarding personal ranking, I'm sure the tech is not new.

But what i would like to see is a queue as the other faction directly in the normal queue. For example: I'm horde and i queue up for a random BG, the timer should tell me both queue times for Horde and Alliance. If an opening is found on the Alliance then i should get a message if i want to join as opposing faction or continue the wait(once per queue with an option to completely disable this feature directly in the queue window). I know there is a NPC for this, but this will be much quicker.

Honestly, I would reward the player who performs in a random BG regardless of win or loss if not for anything other than allowing for that self gratification of knowing that sticking it out against a pre made is still worth your time.

wait wtf does rank 16 even mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    A rank16 pre made matched against a rank 1 and 2 random .. Holinka we all wish you would ...

It's time to take into account all players .. healers have 3 specs .. stop FUQN the player base ..

Suggestion: Remove deserter against pre mades if you are a random ..
    BTW holinka stepped down from the world of warcraft team back in june.

Man you are so hard to understand. Your post makes zero sense even after having read it 3times. learn to write

We lost the ability to have true premades years ago. Get 4 friends, and play in a "premade" yourself.

Premades should be against premades. If there's no other premades then you don't pvp as a premade during this time, that's it. If all there is are premade then you just don't get to pvp solo, that's all, you don't, go do something else.