Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Don't forget the heavy hitters from ironforge, dwarves are pretty much the only population that hasn't been utterly decimated over the years. Why they don't run the Alliance is rather weird.
    Well, yes, but they are going to be a factor regardless of whether you strike Darnassus or Stormwind first. If you strike Stormwind first with this magical bonfire of doom, you establish a foothold against the Dwarves on all sides. And force them to make a decision, do they go try to rescue the seat of the Alliance or do they march north to Lordaeron. Which means, given a lack of any significant navy of their own, that they'd have to go through Thandol'span and get fucked there. Unless the Forsaken blow it up first, which means they have only one choice, marching south, into whatever the Horde prepares for them there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    I would feel so bad for Tyrande and Malfurion. If I remember correctly, Tyrande can't have kids and Shandris is/was her only shot at that.
    Wut?

First of all Shandris is kind of adopted by Tyrande, she found her long time ago. But really if blizzard decides to kill her off after she has been sitting idle for pretty much since classic, I will skip that expansion and focus on classic. Losing Teldrassil and pretty much every Nelf zone is enough, losing one of my favourit characters for nothing is just stupid beyond any good

Hmm, wonder what happens with all the night elves, and if any important ones die through the whole thing.

Deleted
    Dat tree like a discoball now it's on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Yaskaleh View Post
    You know, perhaps she fought to keep the horde away and got captured? She did seem to have a friendly relation to Shandris when Horde murdered Theramore.
    You mean the place the alliance were rolling tanks out of and attacking the Tauren with?

Has anyone suggested that Azshara might be somehow involved with these events? Like what if Azshara machinated the burning of Teldrassil, framing the Horde for it, and triggering the Alliance retaliation? Azshara would benefit from the Alliance and Horde at each other's throats, especially after seeing what they accomplished working together against the Legion. Azshara also has no love for her rebellious former subjects, so using Teldrassil as the kindling would kill two birds with one stone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuma8244 View Post
    Has anyone suggested that Azshara might be somehow involved with these events? Like what if Azshara machinated the burning of Teldrassil, framing the Horde for it, and triggering the Alliance retaliation? Azshara would benefit from the Alliance and Horde at each other's throats, especially after seeing what they accomplished working together against the Legion. Azshara also has no love for her rebellious former subjects, so using Teldrassil as the kindling would kill two birds with one stone.
    Azshara is being thrown into the C-level villain of a future Kul Tirassian raid.

Quote Originally Posted by azarak View Post
    Eh the oceans produce around 70% of the world's oxygen anyway, even if half the trees died, its not the end of the world.
    I just hope she saved the squirrels

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Azshara is being thrown into the C-level villain of a future Kul Tirassian raid.
    They said that we'll face her before BFA is over.

Also I don't trust this expansion to remain a horde vs alliance story any more than MOP did. Maybe blizz wil surprise me but I'm assuming something will end up upstaging the H vs A story.

Deleted
    That's pretty terrible. They were content with their other settlements being burnt down before but NOW suddenly they care. Or they ''care'' because they have to obey the child king like the lapdogs they are.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    It still doesn't answer why, how and why is Vereesa there.
    There what? Will Vereese be fighting alongside the Alliance when they fight for Lordaeron? Or when Sylvanas burns down Teldrassil?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    They said that we'll face her before BFA is over.
    Yes, as Ion said, "the dark threats from the seas plaguing Kul Tiras". Basically a Raid Boss for Kul Tiras.

10+ Year Old Account
    100% I believe Genn is behind the burning of the tree. Runs and tells Anduin and boom convinces him to attack Lordaeron. Why? cause why not I say!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    There what? Will Vereese be fighting alongside the Alliance when they fight for Lordaeron? Or when Sylvanas burns down Teldrassil?
    From the two images we have, we can see one female night elf pieced by many arrows and on the other there's an elf female in blue armour lying down wounded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalay View Post
    Actually.... what the interview said is... Sylvanas is standing there and watches it. And then Lordaeron happens. What if... it wasn't Sylvanas, but because someone saw her there they thought she did it and went after Lordaeron? It would be too logical to jump to that conclusion in an event that surely leads to pure chaos and rage. I mean, remember last time it was a bunch of druids getting killed and everyone was at each other's throats.
    What would Sylvanas be doing near Teldrassil, if not attacking the Night Elves? I doubt they would welcome her with open arms...

Besides, where do we see her near Teldrassil?
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

When will Anduin lie to us? He still has 3 lies to tell as far as I understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    When will Anduin lie to us? He still has 3 lies to tell as far as I understand it.
    Assuming that A. the old god minion wasn't lying, and B. it's about Anduin in the first place.

Note that it just says she's standing before a burning Teldrassil, not necessarily that she's responsible for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    Note that it just says she's standing before a burning Teldrassil, not necessarily that she's responsible for it.
    Yeah, she was just there as a tourist, enjoying the landscape, when kablooey! the big tree caught in fire! Imagine! What are the chances of this happening?
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

It was much more probable, from what I've seen. So, I'm not surprised. Who wants to bet that this is yet another Horde extremist that rallies a number of Horde fanatics and does something under Sylvanas's nose yet again?